How do you explain a ordered universe without a Creator?

People who don't take the bible literally aren't real Christians, just fakers.
You made me laugh, literally. This, I have never heard before. I hope Hobelim and Divine.Wind also found it funny.
So, what you are saying is that those who understand the allegories and the underlying message in the Bible are not Christians?
Agreed. Obviously he doesn't know much about history, faith nor Abrahamic religions, but he's certainly passionate about pressing his beliefs upon others.
The history of religions is that a lot of people like to think themselves as part of the group without actually doing the work or believing in anything that religion says. You can like the things Christ says, but if you don't think that he resurrected, then you're not a real Christian. Seems like quite a simple concept actually.

Actually, you are right. I've been thrown out of every bible 'study' that I have ever gone to for disagreeing with one 'belief' or another. I've been told that if you don't believe Jesus is God then you are not a christian, if you don't take the bible literally, you are not a believer, and if you have any rational question you are a demonic disruption.

I have no problem with that..

Still the resurrection is not about the resumption of a former existence after death, it is the entry into a new existence during life..
What do you mean the resurrection is about the entry into a new existence during life?

Do you mean after death?
No, I mean during life.

You leaving the religious tomb of your upbringing amounts to rising from the dead. Your subsequent journey in life, a bodily ascension.

Still the resurrection is not about the resumption of a former existence after death, it is the entry into a new existence during life..
No, it's actually about a dead guy coming back to life to prove that he's some sort of god-like being. You can read whatever you want into anything, but a real Christian would say that it's about a dead guy coming back to life for real.

Well I guess that I'm just not a real Christian.

Woe is me!

Still, Jesus was raised as an observant Jew who was taught to believe and do the very things he later condemned as sinful, even comparing the pharisees to whitewashed tombs and unmarked graves.

If you have a second grade education it should be no problem making the connection between Jesus renouncing the religious beliefs and practices he held for three decades with rising from the dead after three days.

Is insulting people who are just trying to have a conversation part of your religious beliefs? Or are you just pissed because you now realize that you're not a real Christian, just someone who gets a warm fuzzy making shit up to suit yourself?

No, it's actually about a dead guy coming back to life to prove that he's some sort of god-like being. You can read whatever you want into anything, but a real Christian would say that it's about a dead guy coming back to life for real.

Woe is me!

Still, Jesus was raised as an observant Jew who was taught to believe and do the very things he later condemned as sinful, even comparing the pharisees to whitewashed tombs and unmarked graves.

If you have a second grade education it should be no problem making the connection between Jesus renouncing the religious beliefs and practices he held for three decades with rising from the dead after three days.

Is insulting people who are just trying to have a conversation part of your religious beliefs? Or are you just pissed because you now realize that you're not a real Christian, just someone who gets a warm fuzzy making shit up to suit yourself?

lol, .. the king of insults has been insulted! Shocking!

Pssst! The only reason you would feel insulted by anything I said is if it applied. Don't blame that on me.

That would explain why you still think I am claiming to be a Christian even though I have said many times that I am not a Christian or a member or believer of any religion.

Last edited:

Woe is me!

lol, The only reason you would feel insulted by anything I said is if it applied. Don't blame that on me.

That would explain why you still think I am claiming to be a Christian even though I have said many times that I am not a Christian or a member or believer of any religion.
Only a cock sucking retard with a hole where his nose should be to go balls deep would write what you write. Sorta like that? :D

Woe is me!

lol, The only reason you would feel insulted by anything I said is if it applied. Don't blame that on me.

Only a cock sucking retard with a hole where his nose should be to go balls deep would write what you write. Sorta like that? :D

No, that just demonstrates that you are vulgar..

Who would disagree?

While a agree that much of the Bible is allegorical, it reconfirms my belief that it is impossible for anyone to interpret original meanings. I also agree that much of the new Testament was in a sort of code in order to deceive the Romans as to it true meanings.

The problem is that, being allegorical, there is no single clear message. For example, I, too, spent time in the wilderness being tempted by the devil. In my case, it meant spending a year in Cedar Rapids, IA, where I was so miserable that I reconciled with my X-wife from where I used to live, just to keep from having to date farm girls whose only topic of conversation was last year's 4H project.

Woe is me!

Who would disagree?
lol, The only reason you would feel vulgarized by anything I said is if it applied. Don't blame that on me.

While a agree that much of the Bible is allegorical, it reconfirms my belief that it is impossible for anyone to interpret original meanings. I also agree that much of the new Testament was in a sort of code in order to deceive the Romans as to it true meanings.

The problem is that, being allegorical, there is no single clear message. For example, I, too, spent time in the wilderness being tempted by the devil. In my case, it meant spending a year in Cedar Rapids, IA, where I was so miserable that I reconciled with my X-wife from where I used to live, just to keep from having to date farm girls whose only topic of conversation was last year's 4H project.

Dang! Nothing unclear about that. You do have my condolences.

Still, however you want to interpret it, according to the story, Jesus didn't stop partying. One thing that is made clear by that is that Jesus didn't think any of it was sinful, according to the story that is.

Woe is me!

Who would disagree?
lol, The only reason you would feel vulgarized by anything I said is if it applied. Don't blame that on me.

I don't feel vulgarized, whatever that means, what you posted is vulgar.

Vulgar is a word with a specific definition that fits perfectly with the garbage that came out of your mind.

I don't get offended if you crap in your pants, you should be embarrassed.

Woe is me!

lol, .. the king of insults has been insulted! Shocking!

Pssst! The only reason you would feel insulted by anything I said is if it applied. Don't blame that on me.

This is a step in the right direction. This is the slow evolution of man and his beliefs. 50 years ago every American took the bible literally. Today I doubt even 50% do.

Just ask evangelicals Christians Catholics and born again if your belief in generic God is good enough to get you into heaven.

Welcome to hell with the rest of us.

Dang! Nothing unclear about that. You do have my condolences.

Still, however you want to interpret it, according to the story, Jesus didn't stop partying. One thing that is made clear by that is that Jesus didn't think any of it was sinful, according to the story that is.
Why are we talking about some guy 2000 years ago value system. What do you think? Think for yourself. You need an ancient holy book to know right from wrong?

The history of religions is that a lot of people like to think themselves as part of the group without actually doing the work or believing in anything that religion says. You can like the things Christ says, but if you don't think that he resurrected, then you're not a real Christian. Seems like quite a simple concept actually.
You're dancing nicely, but not good enough. Obviously you've danced away from "If you don't believe the Creation story or in Noah, you're not a fucking Christian, dammit!!!!!" to "If you don't believe Christ resurrected, you're not a real Christian". Why the big backpedal?

Just ask evangelicals Christians Catholics and born again if your belief in generic God is good enough to get you into heaven.

Dude, I doubt any of those assholes know what God really wants. What I believe is that an all-merciful, all-knowing God wouldn't punish people with eternal damnation for simply making a mistake. Repentance is a big part of Christianity.

Do you really believe God doesn't accept the repentant?

Dude, I doubt any of those assholes know what God really wants. What I believe is that an all-merciful, all-knowing God wouldn't punish people with eternal damnation for simply making a mistake. Repentance is a big part of Christianity.

Are you talking hypothetical because I don't think Gods exist.

Are you talking hypothetical because I don't think Gods exist.

So why do you exist, universe? What's your answer? And what was the question behind this answer?

Last edited:

So you just "believe" something. It's easy to be right when you believe and don't know.

So you just "believe" something. It's easy to be right when you believe and don't know.

What an unenlightening disbrilliance of unbrainful unthoughts.

Last edited:

What an unenlightening disbrilliance of unbrainful unthoughts.

Yeah, so making things up and passing them off as reality is enlightenment, brilliance and good use of your brain?

Forum List

Back