How do you fell about a Space Force?

Do you support a Space Force

• Yes, of course the Military-Industrial Complex needs it

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • No, we have many more needs than another boondoggle.

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Frackin' stoked!

starbuck.jpg

So $500B a year isn’t enough to protect the nation already?

Militarizing space means developing technology for space, which will benefit much more than just the military. Space technology is vital for humanity's long term survival.

We have the means to identify and destroy satellites without messing up others? Might want to tell the Pentagon...

Space force is about economic warfare. All of the international financial clearing of all of the nations of the world happens via satellite. With the creation of the brics bank and the asian banks a few years back, and considering the new mergers between foreign nations to put satellites in space, as well as the fact that these nations are more often excluding the dollar, that 4 cent worthless dollar, The US has to go on the attack where those transactions are happening in order to stay relevant to the world economy.

Don't even bother reading the rest of thread. lol. It's just gonna be a bunch on nonsensical patriotic dick waving about nothing of any real relevance.

Word.

Last edited:
I don't think it will happen.

We formed Homeland Security after 9-11
The US Air Force after WWII
NASA after Sputnik

Nothing is pushing formation of Space Force
It will be a big joke a year from now

Whatever happened to us cooperating with Russia in space?

Now we have to create some new enemy

I hope this unlocks the technology to travel to Mars, now that Nasa is plagued and destroyed by diversity.

Pence details plan for creation of Space Force in what would be the sixth branch of the military

Mike Pence calls for Space Force by 2020 - CNNPolitics

The President Wants a Space Force. He Might Get One.

Pence said ^^^ in his speech, asking for $8 billion to build out the idea.

It's seven years behind schedule and $163 billion over budget, or as the man in charge of the F-35 told us, "basically the program ran itself off the rails." [Chris Bogdan: Good morning.]

oops, how do you FEEL, my boo boo.
More rightwing idiocy and warmongering, a failed attempt by the Trump WH to deflect from the failed disaster that is this 'administration' – yet another example of why Republicans are unfit to govern.

Pence details plan for creation of Space Force in what would be the sixth branch of the military

It's seven years behind schedule and $163 billion over budget, or as the man in charge of the F-35 told us, "basically the program ran itself off the rails." [Chris Bogdan: Good morning.]

More rightwing idiocy and warmongering, a failed attempt by the Trump WH to deflect from the failed disaster that is this 'administration' – yet another example of why Republicans are unfit to govern.
Neither Russia or China are threatening to take a war into space

Militarizing space means developing technology for space, which will benefit much more than just the military. Space technology is vital for humanity's long term survival.

Thats true...military "necessity" is often a precursor to inventions. However to think you need to militarize space to develop the technology is foolish.

Thats true...military "necessity" is often a precursor to inventions. However to think you need to militarize space to develop the technology is foolish.

I'll take what I can get. As a space enthusiast it's better than nothing.

If we do it For scientific research it’s a mistake, if it’s in for defense I’m OK with it...
Like NASA is a fucking waste of time and money because of the guessing type of science

NASA is the only government which adds far more to the economy than it spends. Far more.

So couldn’t we just do the same thing without weaponizing outer space?

Oh, and by the way, some 10 years ago we destroyed a satellite with a missile fired from a seaborne ship. Its not as if we have no capability there already.

Both Russia and China, after President Bill Clinton arranged for China to buy our rocket guidance systems and motors, have the ability to destroy our satellites in space. How do we defend them?

2ch8fwn.jpg

Does someone pay you to post moronic comments or are you just a moron? :dunno:

Forum List

Back