How Does A Snowflake Answer The Question:"What Is An Assault Weapon" ??

Triple A doesn't actively promote more drunk drivers.
And the NRA actively promoted murderers?
They actively obstruct efforts to stop them. Same thing in my book.

No they do not.

There are laws already on the books that could have prevented the shooting in Florida, so the failure to protect those kids fall on LEO and the FBI and not the NRA!

If the government fails to do it job do you believe more laws will get them to do it!?!
I'm not saying it is ALL the big old bad NRA's fault. That's a stupid argument. They are to blame, however, for getting in the way of legislation that might have helped.
That is like saying the ACLU is to blame for getting in the way of legislation reinstating slavery.

The NRA is exercising the exact same rights as all of the other National Advocacy groups.

You are essentially saying that I want to take away a right from a segment of the population and the NRA is stopping me from doing that so they are responsible for the deaths because I am right.

The problem is, you, and those who are for restricting guns, are NOT right.
The problem is, you, and those who are for restricting guns, are NOT right
1521905527460.jpg

Then that leaves out the AR 15 because it fires one of the smallest caliber bullets on the market
The AR is designed to make that little bullet gain speed x3 and do maximum damage at close range.

3 times more speed than what?
Another rifle of the same caliber?

ALL rifles are have higher muzzle velocities than handguns or shotguns and it's because of the longer barrel and the fact that the expanding gases are contained longer in that barrel. IOW it's physics
The 9mm handgun is generally regarded as an effective weapon; its bullet travels at1,200 feet per second and delivers a kinetic energy of 400 foot pounds. By comparison, the standard AR-15 bullet travels at 3,251 feet per second and delivers 1300 foot pounds.Feb 15, 2018
Opinion | The Parkland shooter's AR-15 should never have been legal

OK Dory.

A handgun is not a rifle

The reason a rifle has a higher muzzle velocity is due to physics.
Why do you keep calling me Dory?

Because Dory is a character in a Disney movie that has a 5 second memory

Except of course your "ranch rifle" has an internal magazine that only holds five or six rounds. It wouldn't have been very effective in the Vegas attack. Probaly why Paddock didn't choose it despite it being "No different".
No my Ruger Mini 14 has a detachable magazine

Then it's not simply a "rach rifle" then, is it?
Tea that's all it is.

It's how the rifle is advertised and in fact most people buy it for the same reasons anyone on a ranch buys a .223 caliber rifle

Ruger® Mini-14® Ranch Rifle Autoloading Rifle Models

Great. ARs are advertised as "sporting rifles" as well. Anything that can accept a thirty round magazine is not simply a ranch tool.

Any practical purpose for a rifle can be accomplished with an internal magazine.

An AR is the exact same rifle as my ranch rifle except that it has plastic components

And it matters not if a rifle has a detachable magazine

It's all that matters. It's the difference between a tool and a weapon.

Tea that's all it is.

It's how the rifle is advertised and in fact most people buy it for the same reasons anyone on a ranch buys a .223 caliber rifle

Great. ARs are advertised as "sporting rifles" as well. Anything that can accept a thirty round magazine is not simply a ranch tool.

Any practical purpose for a rifle can be accomplished with an internal magazine.

An AR is the exact same rifle as my ranch rifle except that it has plastic components

No.

The difference between a tool and a weapon is the intent of the person wielding the tool

More people are killed knives than rifles so which is deadlier?

>>>Question to snowflakes:
"What Is An Assault Weapon" ??
THE TRUE
Answer they will never reveal:
An assault weapon is that weapon your enemies use to take over your country, when you don't have those weapons to defend yourself with.

^The damaged thinking that comes with gun culture. What good are the guns without an imaginary enemy,(your fellow citizens),you can dream of killing. Weapons of war need a war after all.

No they do not.

There are laws already on the books that could have prevented the shooting in Florida, so the failure to protect those kids fall on LEO and the FBI and not the NRA!

If the government fails to do it job do you believe more laws will get them to do it!?!
I'm not saying it is ALL the big old bad NRA's fault. That's a stupid argument. They are to blame, however, for getting in the way of legislation that might have helped.
That is like saying the ACLU is to blame for getting in the way of legislation reinstating slavery.

The NRA is exercising the exact same rights as all of the other National Advocacy groups.

You are essentially saying that I want to take away a right from a segment of the population and the NRA is stopping me from doing that so they are responsible for the deaths because I am right.

The problem is, you, and those who are for restricting guns, are NOT right.
The problem is, you, and those who are for restricting guns, are NOT right
1521905527460.jpg
How did they ask the question about assault weapons? Did they explain that an AR-15 is NOT an assault weapon?

BTW....That does NOT make them right.

THE TRUE
An assault weapon is that weapon your enemies use to take over your country, when you don't have those weapons to defend yourself with.

^The damaged thinking that comes with gun culture. What good are the guns without an imaginary enemy,(your fellow citizens),you can dream of killing. Weapons of war need a war after all.
I've had guns since I was 8 years old and never once dreamed of killing another person

The question is what is wrong with you that you project that desire onto kill on others?

THE TRUE

The damaged thinking comes from the cowardice anti-gun culture that can read history, see history, witness the world around them, and then say that the dangers are not real.

Tea that's all it is.

Then WHY do mass shooters choose it over and over as the weapon of choice, and WHY are people so upset about this one insignificant model of gun coming off the shelves?
Thank you.
If it's exactly the same, then who cares if it goes away.

Tea that's all it is.

Then WHY do mass shooters choose it over and over as the weapon of choice, and WHY are people so upset about this one insignificant model of gun coming off the shelves?
Thank you.
If it's exactly the same, then who cares if it goes away.

If it's exactly the same as other rifles that will not be banned (and it is) why do you care if it stays ?

Triple A doesn't actively promote more drunk drivers.

No they do not.

Again love the Florida school shooting and even the Pulse Nightclub shooting could have been prevented had local LEO and the FBI were doing their job, so what new law will make them do their job?

Tea that's all it is.

No.

The difference between a tool and a weapon is the intent of the person wielding the tool

Intent can change. Everyone is a good guy with a gun until they aren't.

Vegas wasn't done with a car, a truck, a knife, an axe, or a brick. Stupid argument. It was only possible with the availability of the capable weaponry.

Tea that's all it is.

No.

Vegas wasn't done with a car, a truck, a knife, an axe, or a brick. Stupid argument. It was only possible with the availability of the capable weaponry.

So then we should take everything away from you that can be used to kill because you are just a murderer in waiting right?

Why don't we start by amputating your hands and feet because hands and feet are used to kill more than rifles

THE TRUE

I've had guns since I was 8 years old and never once dreamed of killing another person

The question is what is wrong with you that you project that desire onto kill on others?

I projected nothing.Try reading what I responded to rather than my just my post.

THE TRUE

I projected nothing.Try reading what I responded to rather than my just my post.

You equate a ownership of a gun with the "dream of killing" did you not?

No.

So then we should take everything away from you that can be used to kill because you are just a murderer in waiting right?

Why don't we start by amputating your hands and feet because hands and feet are used to kill more than rifles

I've said nothing about taking anything away from anyone. I've suggested it shouldn't be available.

THE TRUE

You equate a ownership of a gun with the "dream of killing" did you not?

No, dope. I equated the comments of the poster I responded to.

Forum List

Back