How does roger stone not get a new trial!

Asking the judge who issued the ruling for a new trial is a formality. Getting the request denied is a necessary step before appeal.
But it’s clear this turd will sentence him. A pardon means he admits his guilt.. he deserves a new trial

A jurist said she was bias!

Why are democrats so deranged! That they turn away from the constitution? Justice is blind! Any judge would have dismissed this, and granted a new trial.

Democrats have gone to far.

Cause he's a scumbag that deserves to serve his prison sentence....well, you asked. :)
So you don’t believe in justice because trump won.. tds

Why are democrats so deranged! That they turn away from the constitution? Justice is blind! Any judge would have dismissed this, and granted a new trial.

Cause he's a scumbag that deserves to serve his prison sentence....well, you asked. :)

Mr. Stone is an aged, non-violent, 1st time offender. Even if he was technically guilty, he is a poster child for probation. He has a lot of good friends in the community, upstanding citizens, which can help prevent him from recidivism. Further, friends at Fox and other large companies can probably get him a job during his period of probation.

No, I believe Roger Stone is a guilty scumbag who deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison. But he got off light. So he should shut his mouth and count his blessings.

No, I believe Roger Stone is a guilty scumbag who deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison. But he got off light. So he should shut his mouth and count his blessings.
Why because he help trump kick your ass in 2016? Lol

No jurist said she was bias

everybody is bias, yet some can set this aside and be impartial and listen to the evidence
You seem to think that she had perceived bias by the right which is saying that you cannot hear evidence and make an impartial decision. Well if Trump was a juror in the trial could he be impartial?

Hart said she stood by the answers she gave during jury selection, when she said she could fairly act as a juror in the case.

After Hart’s role as the jury foreperson became publicly known earlier this month, several of her social media posts criticizing Trump were uncovered.

So any person who criticizes Trump is bias and any person who praises Trump is bias. Well that is quite the conundrum as no jury can be selected as they are all bias. Still the question is can you put your bias aside and look at the evidence.

two other jurors were question by the Judge both of whom said that Hart did not try to prejudice the panel and did not appear biased.

I know its hard to believe that someone has opinions can be unbiased. Can't relate to something like that

well it it goes against badly against the right then they are bias. if the juror all wore red maga hats then you would applaud and say there is no bias

Sorry can't have it both ways. Verdict stands.

Trump now has to play the get out of jail card. In his last days in office he will. So do not worry about Stone.

Stone was convicted of seven counts of lying to Congress and witness tampering related to testimony he gave in 2017 about his supposed role as a back-channel intermediary between Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and WikiLeaks, which was releasing stolen emails from Democrats at the time.

The question is was there evidence of that lying which is relatively simple. You have his statements and does it match

Both Gates and Bannon testified that the campaign had considered Stone to be its link to WikiLeaks, Repubs lying

Gates also told the jury that he had been in a car with Trump in late July 2016 — shortly after WikiLeaks released its batch of hacked DNC emails — when he overheard a call between the candidate and Stone. After Trump hung up, Gates said that he "indicated that more information would be coming” from WikiLeaks.

Last edited:

No. Because he's a guilty scumbag. Pretty straightforward. He should count himself lucky that they didn't shut his worthless ass up in prison for the rest of his life.

No. Because he's a guilty scumbag. Pretty straightforward. He should count himself lucky that they didn't shut his worthless ass up in prison for the rest of his life.
He had a bias jury.. I think your mad he kicked your girls ass in 2016 lol poor Hillary.. he will be out talking every where on tv very soon

He had a bias jury.. I think your mad he kicked your girls ass in 2016 lol poor Hillary.. he will be out talking every where on tv very soon

You got a one track 2016 mind. And he didn't kick anyone's ass. 1% margin of victory. 77,000 votes across 3 states. 46 swing electoral votes. Hardly a mandate. Not even a "I squeaked it out". More like, "I backed in". Something that I'm sure Trump is familiar with. Uhh..what rock you been hiding under? He's been on TV every single day...making a damn fool out of himself. Trying hard to turn press conferences into MAGA pep rallies.

You got a one track 2016 mind. And he didn't kick anyone's ass. 1% margin of victory. 77,000 votes across 3 states. 46 swing electoral votes. Hardly a mandate. Not even a "I squeaked it out". More like, "I backed in". Something that I'm sure Trump is familiar with. Uhh..what rock you been hiding under? He's been on TV every single day...making a damn fool out of himself. Trying hard to turn press conferences into MAGA pep rallies.
Want to see a voting map? Do ya? Punk

everybody is bias, yet some can set this aside and be impartial and listen to the evidence
You seem to think that she bias means you cannot hear evidence and make an impartial decision. Well if Trump was a juror in the trial could he be impartial?

Hart said she stood by the answers she gave during jury selection, when she said she could fairly act as a juror in the case.

After Hart’s role as the jury foreperson became publicly known earlier this month, several of her social media posts criticizing Trump were uncovered.

So any person who criticizes Trump is bias and any person who praises Trump is bias. Well that is quite the conundrum as no jury can be selected as they are all bias. Still the question is can you put your bias aside and look at the evidence.

two other jurors were question by the Judge both of whom said that Hart did not try to prejudice the panel and did not appear biased.

I know its hard to believe that someone has opinions can be unbiased.

well it it goes against badly against the right then they are bias. if the juror all wore red maga hats then you would applaud and say there is no bias

Trump now has to play the get out of jail card.

Bullshit. She was rabid antitrump and was vocal in the deliberations. She should have recused herself and in lieu of that he deserves a new trial. There cannot be any PERCEPTION OF ANY POSSIBLE BIAS.

Would you like to be tried by a jury of Trump voters and just hope they lay their biases aside.

This is why people RECUSE themselves. Why is this lost on liberals. They just don’t get it.

You seem to think that she bias means you cannot hear evidence and make an impartial decision. Well if Trump was a juror in the trial could he be impartial?

I know its hard to believe that someone has opinions can be unbiased.

Trump now has to play the get out of jail card.

Bullshit. She was rabid antitrump and was vocal in the deliberations. She should have recused herself and in lieu of that he deserves a new trial. There cannot be any PERCEPTION OF ANY POSSIBLE BIAS.

Would you like to be tried by a jury of Trump voters and just hope they lay their biases aside.

This is why people RECUSE themselves. Why is this lost on liberals. They just don’t get it.
Your right! She took away his free speech! She’s deranged

What if Hillary were tried strictly by family members of Trump?

:auiqs.jpg:

Libbies wouldn’t bitch, right?

Forum List

Back