How does roger stone not get a new trial!

A jurist said she was bias!

Why are democrats so deranged! That they turn away from the constitution? Justice is blind! Any judge would have dismissed this, and granted a new trial.

Democrats have gone to far.

Cause he's a scumbag that deserves to serve his prison sentence....well, you asked. :)
So you don’t believe in justice because trump won.. tds

No, I believe Roger Stone is a guilty scumbag who deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison. But he got off light. So he should shut his mouth and count his blessings.
Why because he help trump kick your ass in 2016? Lol

No. Because he's a guilty scumbag. Pretty straightforward. He should count himself lucky that they didn't shut his worthless ass up in prison for the rest of his life.
He had a bias jury.. I think your mad he kicked your girls ass in 2016 lol poor Hillary.. he will be out talking every where on tv very soon

You got a one track 2016 mind. And he didn't kick anyone's ass. 1% margin of victory. 77,000 votes across 3 states. 46 swing electoral votes. Hardly a mandate. Not even a "I squeaked it out". More like, "I backed in". Something that I'm sure Trump is familiar with. Uhh..what rock you been hiding under? He's been on TV every single day...making a damn fool out of himself. Trying hard to turn press conferences into MAGA pep rallies.

Actually, President Trump won a landslide margin of votes in the Electoral College. The fact that the D's stuffed the ballot box in California with the votes of illegals is irrelevant. Outside of California, Trump won by a huge margin

Why are democrats so deranged! That they turn away from the constitution? Justice is blind! Any judge would have dismissed this, and granted a new trial.

Cause he's a scumbag that deserves to serve his prison sentence....well, you asked. :)

No, I believe Roger Stone is a guilty scumbag who deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison. But he got off light. So he should shut his mouth and count his blessings.

No. Because he's a guilty scumbag. Pretty straightforward. He should count himself lucky that they didn't shut his worthless ass up in prison for the rest of his life.
He had a bias jury.. I think your mad he kicked your girls ass in 2016 lol poor Hillary.. he will be out talking every where on tv very soon

You got a one track 2016 mind. And he didn't kick anyone's ass. 1% margin of victory. 77,000 votes across 3 states. 46 swing electoral votes. Hardly a mandate. Not even a "I squeaked it out". More like, "I backed in". Something that I'm sure Trump is familiar with. Uhh..what rock you been hiding under? He's been on TV every single day...making a damn fool out of himself. Trying hard to turn press conferences into MAGA pep rallies.
Want to see a voting map? Do ya? Punk

You gonna show me the usual bullshit map of the Unites States with millions of square miles of uninhabited and desolate country colored in Red? As if to say the red areas outweigh the blue areas? Whatever.
Sure, fling that shit against the wall again. I like stories. :)

He LOST the Popular Vote. Doesn't matter.
Yes, he won the Electoral. Which matters.
But he kicked no ass.

Your RWI (that would be Right Wing Idiocy) is being exposed.
trump is the biggest stain on America, and you RWI's ( that would be Right Wing Idiots) are being conned.

Actually, President Trump won a landslide margin of votes in the Electoral College. The fact that the D's stuffed the ballot box in California with the votes of illegals is irrelevant. Outside of California, Trump won by a huge margin

Uhh. No, he didn't. Subtract those 46 Electoral votes from Trump and give them to Clinton...she wins. By just about the same electoral percentage. Awesome how that works huh?
Stop with the fucking extra votes bullshit. It just makes Trump's almost but not quite legitimate victory seem...well...illegitimate.

Want to see a voting map? Do ya? Punk

You gonna show me the usual bullshit map of the Unites States with millions of square miles of uninhabited and desolate country colored in Red? As if to say the red areas outweigh the blue areas? Whatever.
Sure, fling that shit against the wall again. I like stories. :)
Would you like see America vote red or not?

But he kicked no ass.

trump is the biggest stain on America, and you RWI's ( that would be Right Wing Idiots) are being conned.
F073C6AC-223C-48D3-9683-BC17EEF5F68D.png
eat it

But he kicked no ass.

View attachment 324362eat it

So, what alt-right site you get this map from? I notice you didn't link.
C'mon. If you're going to go, then go all in.

He has no mind. FOS be he.

But he kicked no ass.

View attachment 324362eat it

So, what alt-right site you get this map from? I notice you didn't link.
C'mon. If you're going to go, then go all in.
Lol google is alt right? Hahaha ok

Asking the judge who issued the ruling for a new trial is a formality. Getting the request denied is a necessary step before appeal.
But it’s clear this turd will sentence him. A pardon means he admits his guilt.. he deserves a new trial
What good has Stone done for getting a pass on his guilt?

Stone is a non-violent, 1st time offender. If an African American teenager were charged with the same infractions, with the same clean record, libs would demand (and would be right) to let him slide.

The juror was biased. Clearly. She said so. Stone will get a new trial on appeal. Even if found guilty he will be sentenced to time served and go home.

Asking the judge who issued the ruling for a new trial is a formality. Getting the request denied is a necessary step before appeal.
But it’s clear this turd will sentence him. A pardon means he admits his guilt.. he deserves a new trial
What good has Stone done for getting a pass on his guilt?

Stone is a non-violent, 1st time offender. If an African American teenager were charged with the same infractions, with the same clean record, libs would demand (and would be right) to let him slide.
Woulda coulda shoulda doesn't pass for an answer.

But he kicked no ass.

Funniest post of the week!:21:
most ridiculous too.

The fact that the D's stuffed the ballot box in California with the votes of illegals is irrelevant.
UMMMM, not a fact. But that's how RWI's roll. Say it enough times, it must be true.
He should ask Kobach about all those supposed voter issues. I'm sure that guy will tell the truth about his findings.
Democrats refused to give him voter rolls to check, you refused the investigation. Why?

The fact that the D's stuffed the ballot box in California with the votes of illegals is irrelevant.
UMMMM, not a fact. But that's how RWI's roll. Say it enough times, it must be true.
He should ask Kobach about all those supposed voter issues. I'm sure that guy will tell the truth about his findings.
Democrats refused to give him voter rolls to check, you refused the investigation. Why?
Huh

Forum List

Back