How Does Taxing the Rich "Help" the Middle Class?

I'm single now, so I do pay taxes.

when I was married I paid nothing. We got it all back. But if you think about the cost to send me all my taxes back....

ooops, I asked you to think, sorry
Why didnt your broke ass pay your fair share though, like...voluntarily, on principle?
What part of "I'm poor" isn't understandable to you?

exactly how much does your ignorant ass think is fair?

naw, fuck that, don't answer, just go fuck your useless self
See the thread title?

Let me reciprocate: how much higher are middle class taxes due to subsidizing the poor?

The floor is yours.
I am not subsidized

everything I have I paid for, every thing I owe I will pay for.

no money comes from you to me

so good luck with your hate, I like being kicked around b/c I'm poor, it really makes me want to vote leftist even more, so they raise taxes on people like you, and you have to fucking like it.
Im not taking a position on taxes....im asking you how you reconcile your beliefs while being subsidized.

And if, when you are poor, you are paying zero net income taxes, yes my money does come from me and go to you - in the form of the ifrastructure and services that those taxes pay for and 100% of people use.
I'm so tired of repeating myself.

I'm single, like I've already said

I pay taxes, like I've already said

I have no fucking impact on you, like I have fucking said.

stick to the op asshole

raising taxes on the rich helps the middle class how?

and when you fail to give a reasoned answer, just remember, you fucked with me, for no reason over manning up and admitting it does nothing to help.

Why didnt your broke ass pay your fair share though, like...voluntarily, on principle?

See the thread title?

Let me reciprocate: how much higher are middle class taxes due to subsidizing the poor?

The floor is yours.
I am not subsidized

so good luck with your hate, I like being kicked around b/c I'm poor, it really makes me want to vote leftist even more, so they raise taxes on people like you, and you have to fucking like it.
Im not taking a position on taxes....im asking you how you reconcile your beliefs while being subsidized.

And if, when you are poor, you are paying zero net income taxes, yes my money does come from me and go to you - in the form of the ifrastructure and services that those taxes pay for and 100% of people use.
cant really complain about infrastructure and public services like schools etc... ( welfare is a different story) face it, I pay more than some and much less than others. Thats how it works.
the problem is with those that think for some reason they deserve to live the same lifestyle as I do while putting in no personal effort.
I would love to be able to afford to live in a mansion with Italian sports cars out front, I was never willing to put forth the work to get it, so guess what? I am where I deserve to be. And the rich guy owes me nothing, just like I owe nothing to someone that makes less than I do.
Again a red herring.

Find a person in favor of raising the taxes on the rich also saying "so I can live your lifestyle."

Thats a strawman, and lacks an understanding of the counter position (which isnt even mine, by the way, but i can be honest about it).

See the thread title?

The floor is yours.
I am not subsidized

stick to the op asshole

and when you fail to give a reasoned answer, just remember, you fucked with me, for no reason over manning up and admitting it does nothing to help.
WHEN YOU WERE POOR AND DIDNT PAY TAXES....

raising the taxes on the middle and upper class helped you how?

You paid LESS, admittedly NO taxes. Thats how.

That answers the OP quite precisely.

See the thread title?

The floor is yours.
I am not subsidized

stick to the op asshole

then vote gop and demand that I pay the same tax as you

here's the thing, unlike a whiny bitch like yourself, I won't cry that it's unfair and demand special treatment.

b/c like most conservative adults, I know life is not fair and often very cruel.

See the thread title?

The floor is yours.
I am not subsidized

stick to the op asshole

then vote gop and demand that I pay the same tax as you

here's the thing, unlike a whiny bitch like yourself, I won't cry that it's unfair and demand special treatment.

b/c like most conservative adults, I know life is not fair and often very cruel.
Youre very disjointed on this issue.

I dont mind my taxes. Thats not my point.

My point is that you are clearly 2 faced on this subject, i dont think that anyone could reasonably disagree.

stick to the op asshole

Although I disagree with your position on whether tax increases on the rich help the middle class, I really like what you just said. And I'm not being sarcastic. You remind me of me. That's something I would say. I get so sick and tired of people who are too pussy to answer a direct question.

Bravo!

This is what Liberals keep saying, but Just how does that work, when the Government keeps the money?
From my understanding and from History, it's not so much taxing the Rich, but in PAYING OUR BILLS, the bills we owe already, with no new legislation.

This gives CONFIDENCE in the market place, and businesses expand...with business expansion, the middle class gets more jobs and better jobs and does not have as big of a gorrilla on their shoulders with a growing National Debt.

When Clinton and the Repub majority congress took on the deficit and National debt, the Confidence in the market skyrocketed, millions of people moved out of the lower class and in to the middle class, due to all of the job expansion....

Showing that we pay our debts that we incur is a HUGE PART of consumer confidence and business expansion....that helps the middle class, the lower class and the UPPER class paying the bills, in the long and short run.

stick to the op asshole

Although I disagree with your position on whether tax increases on the rich help the middle class, I really like what you just said. And I'm not being sarcastic. You remind me of me. That's something I would say. I get so sick and tired of people who are too pussy to answer a direct question.

Bravo!
It was answered as directly as possible, by using his very own life as an examply of the impact.

This is what Liberals keep saying, but Just how does that work, when the Government keeps the money?
The real problem is they've lowered the monetary definition of "rich" so that it now stretches into the middle class.

For some reason people think that when the taxes are lowered for the rich it doesnt affect the other groups. Or they KNOW that the middle and lower class gets hit with the missing taxes and tell stories about how everything spending should be lowered.

When spending isnt lowered they still support lower taxes on the rich and say how spending SHOULDVE been lowered. But dont raise those taxes....on the rich. Let the poor and middle pay for it because...

If you taxed the rich their share (WHATS A FAIR SHARE DERP!) the taxes would be lowered on the middle class to adjust, right?
The poor don't pay taxes that's the truth.

For some reason people think that when the taxes are lowered for the rich it doesnt affect the other groups. Or they KNOW that the middle and lower class gets hit with the missing taxes and tell stories about how everything spending should be lowered.

When spending isnt lowered they still support lower taxes on the rich and say how spending SHOULDVE been lowered. But dont raise those taxes....on the rich. Let the poor and middle pay for it because...

If you taxed the rich their share (WHATS A FAIR SHARE DERP!) the taxes would be lowered on the middle class to adjust, right?
The poor don't pay income and most likely not property taxes.

But their landlord pays property taxes with their money

Sales tax?

Much more important question is how does taxing the working class and poor benefit the wealthy?

Obey your 1% owners, give them your money. Do not consider your own family's future or your own. Take a second job if one isn't enough and vote a straight Repub ticket because they who openly promise to take more of your earnings.

You do talk in gibberish and rhetoric in real life too or just on message boards?

Does the government take everything you own if you don't pay your owed taxes? Yes.

It's pure evil.

But their landlord pays property taxes with their money

Bam! In one, moment of partial lucidity you glimpsed one tiny nugget of truth. The Democrats ... are lying to you. Taxes are embedded in the price of the products we buy. If you grasped the implication of that, it would rock your world regarding your brain dead politics. Sadly I'm sure that epiphany will stay there and you won't actually connect it to anything else

That's simply not true...the poor do pay Federal taxes and State taxes....they pay ciggie taxes, liquor taxes, sales taxes, gasoline taxes, if they own a home property taxes, and medicare taxes and social security taxes and buy the most lottery tickets which is also money going to the State... gvt fees etc etc etc....they may not pay an income tax but they MOST CERTAINLY pay taxes that pay the bills....no one gets away with zero...at least not for any length of time.... two things guaranteed in life, even for the poor...taxes, and death.

Wrong....you suck at logic....but try it again.

Forum List

Back