How Far Will the SCOTUS Go On Behalf of Muslims ?

This really burns me up. In an 8-to-1 ruling the Supreme court said Abercrombie should not discriminate against someone wearing a headscarf. One, it should be Abercrombie's choice. But that is not the thing that really gets me. It is these mulsims who flaunt the fact that they are mulsim with the headscarf but wear really tight pants and shirts stretched across their breasts. Granted she was applying to a Abercrombie Kids store but muslims would love nothing more to blow up an Abercrombie's store. She should be denied employment on the fact she is a security risk. So I can where a KKK hood and get a job at Popeyes Chicken? (I apologize for the racist comment.)

Muslim swimwear
muslim-swim.jpg

Abercrombie swimwear
anf_87968_01_model1

(Now I am going to have to spend an extra hour praying because of surfing Abercrombie swimwear, and two extra hours for looking at a single image of muslim swimwear.)
I'm happy she won.
Your edit is noble so perhaps my reply to your original might not be but this is as good a place as any to comment on something I saw the other day.

It was a CNN report about another Iraqi city taken by ISIS. The people of the city were streaming down the road away from the new administration. A woman with a head scarf is crying and really distraught. Her daughters are with her and they are also in tears and crying, and in head scarves. An earlier me would have had compassion but I have become a man of God and free will is beyond us. If they tear those things off their heads and denounce islam then they can cry but as long as they are part of the global presence of the islam nation they should cheer their side is winning. I do not have shred of sympathy for them. Not a shred.
I think you are confusing nut cases with people that practice Islam. Just like nutcases over here in the US claim they are christians and then blow up abortion clinics.
You know any muslims who criticize ISIS?

You know that most of the people who are actually out there fighting against ISIS are Muslims, right?
Why is ISIS killing muslims?

Anyone who is going to argue that the Constitution bans Islam should be simply ignored, in business, in society, at church, by the family. Absolute nutcase thinking.

Good to know. And your neighbor is... In other words how does this one muslim express his disagreement with ISIS? The more specific you can be the better.
What point are you trying to make? You already have proven you dont know the difference between a religion and a political ideology. Can we cut to the chase or are you just stalling?
My point is you do not know what you are talking about but since you won't take my word for it I will have to walk you thought it.

Is your neighbor female or are there females in the household. Do they wear head scarves?
OK. I'll go along until you get really silly.

Its a family and the females do wear head scarves.
Excellent, because I just love silly. Basically when it comes to my country and the lives of my few countrymen I just love silly.

So, how does your neighbor express their disagreement with ISIS?
They say ISIS gives muslims a bad name and they will burn in hell for it.
Did they say in what way ISIS gives muslims a bad name. Come on. You're going to have to work with me a little here. The world is going to end before we get to the fact that your neighbor will put a black flag before they will put up an American flag on the front of their house or apartment or whatever. (Just for a note, I think American flags on the front of houses looks stupid.)

I'm happy she won.
Your edit is noble so perhaps my reply to your original might not be but this is as good a place as any to comment on something I saw the other day.

It was a CNN report about another Iraqi city taken by ISIS. The people of the city were streaming down the road away from the new administration. A woman with a head scarf is crying and really distraught. Her daughters are with her and they are also in tears and crying, and in head scarves. An earlier me would have had compassion but I have become a man of God and free will is beyond us. If they tear those things off their heads and denounce islam then they can cry but as long as they are part of the global presence of the islam nation they should cheer their side is winning. I do not have shred of sympathy for them. Not a shred.
I think you are confusing nut cases with people that practice Islam. Just like nutcases over here in the US claim they are christians and then blow up abortion clinics.

You know that most of the people who are actually out there fighting against ISIS are Muslims, right?
Because they are nuts. Same reason christian nuts kill christians

It comes down to property rights, and there is no freedom of religion on other people's private property. The Court, of course, ruled against property rights.
Property rights in the public forum cannot trump human rights.

Anyone who is going to argue that the Constitution bans Islam should be simply ignored, in business, in society, at church, by the family. Absolute nutcase thinking.
Does the fact that islam specifically states it wants to overthrow the government count?

What point are you trying to make? You already have proven you dont know the difference between a religion and a political ideology. Can we cut to the chase or are you just stalling?
My point is you do not know what you are talking about but since you won't take my word for it I will have to walk you thought it.

Is your neighbor female or are there females in the household. Do they wear head scarves?

Excellent, because I just love silly. Basically when it comes to my country and the lives of my few countrymen I just love silly.

Did they say in what way ISIS gives muslims a bad name. Come on. You're going to have to work with me a little here. The world is going to end before we get to the fact that your neighbor will put a black flag before they will put up an American flag on the front of their house or apartment or whatever. (Just for a note, I think American flags on the front of houses looks stupid.)
Maybe if you get to your point I can help you out. Matter of fact they put out an American flag out for Memorial day and 4th of July which I never do

ERRR! Minus five points for idiotic answer.

Does the fact that islam specifically states it wants to overthrow the government count?
Show me where the Constitution bans Islam, please.

We have far right social conservative Christians that would subordinate our government to the Bible and their councils. We are not going to ban Christianity.

ERRR! Minus five points for idiotic answer.
You just made yourself look silly. Here I thought you actually had a rational point. :laugh:

Protectionist said:

“So what's next.”

More of your ridiculous slippery slope fallacies.

Protectionist said:

“As a longtime student of Islamization, I can assure you that stealth jihad muslims aren't going to rest on this level.”

You're only a longtime student of ignorance, fear, stupidity, bigotry, and hate.

There is no such thing as “Islamization,” it's a delusional myth, the creation of your diseased mind.

Maybe if you get to your point I can help you out. Matter of fact they put out an American flag out for Memorial day and 4th of July which I never do
So they are either very low on the understanding of islam or very high on the dishonesty. Any other examples of people who disagree with ISIS? I wish you would discuss this with Sunni Man or M75 but that's not going to happen. muslims only have honest conversations amongst themselves.

So they are either very low on the understanding of islam or very high on the dishonesty. Any other examples of people who disagree with ISIS? I wish you would discuss this with Sunni Man or M75 but that's not going to happen. muslims only have honest conversations amongst themselves.
You have already exposed yourself as an idiot regarding this subject. Why would they be lying or not understand the faith they have practiced since birth? You fail at one simple juncture. What you believe to be Islam to be is not relevant.

Show me where the Constitution bans Islam, please.

We have far right social conservative Christians that would subordinate our government to the Bible and their councils. We are not going to ban Christianity.
But Christianity does not specifically say it should overthrow the government. You dodged the question.

they cant wait till after work to perform the ritual?....

Perhaps clothes offend the goddess? The point is, when you accept a job, you accept the terms of the job, including what attire you will wear.
No. You can sue the company that wont hire you due to discriminatory policies without ever accepting the job which is actually what happened.

Perhaps clothes offend the goddess? The point is, when you accept a job, you accept the terms of the job, including what attire you will wear.
No. You can sue the company that wont hire you due to discriminatory policies without ever accepting the job which is actually what happened.
Can I wear a balloon hat to an interview, call it a religious thing, and sue because of discrimination against the balloon hat religion?

i think most religious "rituals" are performed in private,alone or with other members of the sect....not at work.....i could be wrong though.....

You have already exposed yourself as an idiot regarding this subject. Why would they be lying or not understand the faith they have practiced since birth? You fail at one simple juncture. What you believe to be Islam to be is not relevant.
Fine, let's leave it at that (maybe). You just keep cheering islam but I hope you understand when I shed no tear when you're balling your eyes out leaving your home with whatever you can carry. I know much more than you think I do.

Forum List

Back