How Ginny Thomas Proves Judge Jackson Can't Be Trusted On The Supreme Court

So sexual assault is cool, as long as, afterward, they don't mace you or run away.

Assault first, seek consent after.

Wow dude. Trump has really turned you into a piece of shit.
"They let you" means it wasn't assault, you fucking moron.

Progs always ignore the words that prove their claims wrong. That's why no one believes a thing they say.

I guess that's why 26 women have accused Trump of sexual misconduct.

Because they let him assault them.

Uh huh.

So, grab pussy. If they don't object immediately and outwardly, not assault.

Wow. Piece. Of. Shit.

Your invented scenarios don't prove a thing, shit for brains. All we know is what Trump actually said, and his description of events doesn't indicate sexual assault, no matter how hard you want it to.

I know you het Trump because he gets all the pussy he wants and you get none, but your hatred doesn't change the known facts.

Your invented scenarios don't prove a thing, shit for brains. All we know is what Trump actually said, and his description of events doesn't indicate sexual assault, no matter how hard you want it to.

I know you het Trump because he gets all the pussy he wants and you get none, but your hatred doesn't change the known facts.

Yes they do. They can prove those cars with the phones in tow stopped at every drop box multiple times. Coincidence? No FRAUD.
What you have us a case if vote fraud, not VOTER fraud. The difference is that vote fraud is a criminal offense, punishable under law, but it does NOT invalidate the vote.
Voter fraud, is both criminal, and invalidates the illegal vote.

What you have is a case where those who illegally transported the votes can be prosecuted for it. But the votes themselves can't be invalidated, since they were subsequently certified as legitimate votes.

Forum List

Back