How has Trump hurt the Poor?

His administration effectively killed a 2015 rule protecting wages and overtime for workers....

His administration effectovely killed a rule regulating how much of servers' tips their employers can take....

Prosecuted in SCOTUS against manadatory arbitration agreements by employers....

His administration has worked hard to weaken or eliminate the "fiduciary rule"...
:link:………….:link:

The children, no soap, no toothpaste, cages, separated from parents.
Propaganda BS about soap and toothpaste, the Border Patrol is supplying those things. And who says they (foreign invaders) should get anything other than an immediate trip back to their home country ?

As for separation from parents, thousands of American kids are separated from their parents imprisoned parents every day, all across the country. Any reason why foreign invaders kids should get better special treatment ?

no complaints when obama was doing it?
healthcare reform was the priority and the right wing had nothing but repeal.
I'm not into dodge the question so would you address what I said and not dodge it?
nobody takes right wingers seriously about economics. Obama turned a Recession around. He did not have upward trends from before his administration.

Let's see, what else....

Appointing corporatist Gorsuch to the SCOTUS should make the list.

Attempted repeal of the ACA makes the list (attempts count...he was stopped...)

His departmemt of labor appointments are disgraceful...
Nothing "Specific" here to back up the claims. OP said be specific.

nobody takes right wingers seriously about economics. Obama turned a Recession around. He did not have upward trends from before his administration.
Obama did nothing of the kind. Severe recessions typically undergo a long recoil period of 5 years or more, which happen no matter who is president. Giving Obama credit for 2009-2015 is absurd.

The only year that can be attributable to Obama economically, is his last year (2016), which had a terrible sinking GDP (2.3 to 1.8)

Posts like this are the reason why nobody takes LEFT wingers seriously about economics.

Obama did nothing of the kind. Severe recessions typically undergo a long recoil period of 5 years or more, which happen no matter who is president. Giving Obama credit for 2009-2015 is absurd.

The only year that can be attributable to Obama economically, is his last year (2016), which had a terrible sinking GDP (2.3 to 1.8)

Posts like this are the reason why nobody takes LEFT wingers seriously about economics.
in right wing fantasy, you are Always right. Congress commands fiscal policy.

I'm not into dodge the question so would you address what I said and not dodge it?

You want to talk economics, Danny boy? Specifically...what economic policy of Barack Obama's do you think had the biggest affect on turning the recession around?

Yeah......thats why we have record stock market gains and record employment numbers.
You should probably just STFU.

You want to talk economics, Danny boy? Specifically...what economic policy of Barack Obama's do you think had the biggest affect on turning the recession around?
qe must have had some effect since we don't have a recession and had upward trends for the past ten years.

Yeah......thats why we have record stock market gains and record employment numbers.
means nothing if you can't balance the budget.

means nothing if you can't balance the budget.

You mean like barry did with his record high debt?
While your stupidity is at record levels it isnt impressive in the way you'd like it to be.

A skilled work shortage is useless unless you have those skills. There are currently more job openings than there are workers.

40% of all Americans are not benefitting from Trump’s economy. 57% couldn’t cover a $500 emergency bill. Nearly 80% of all American workers live paycheck to paycheck.

Conservatives are living in a fantasy land where there are more good jobs than ever and people are too lazy to work.
I agree a skilled worker shortage is useless when you have a lot of Americans on welfare kill the welfare force them to take a job.
If you aren't benefiting from this economy you're a worthless piece of shit.
Leftist are living a nightmare they may just have to go to work lol

His administration effectively killed a 2015 rule protecting wages and overtime for workers....

His administration effectovely killed a rule regulating how much of servers' tips their employers can take....

Prosecuted in SCOTUS against manadatory arbitration agreements by employers....

His administration has worked hard to weaken or eliminate the "fiduciary rule"...

You "effectively" prove you are an idiot with every post you make.

I guess it's "manadatory" :abgg2q.jpg:

Actually revenue is up 9%
Actually, no it isnt. Income tax revenue is not the only tax revenue.

U.S. Tax Revenues Fall, Deficit Widens in Wake of New Tax Law
TRY AGAIN
During Fiscal Year (FY) 2018, the IRS collected nearly $3.5 trillion, processed more than 250 million tax returns and other forms, and issued almost $464 billion in tax refunds.
SOI Tax Stats - IRS Data Book | Internal Revenue Service
During fiscal year 2017, the IRS collected more than $3.4 trillion, processed more than 245 million tax returns and other forms and issued more than 121 million individual income tax refunds totaling almost $437 billion.
IRS releases Data Book for 2017 showing range of tax data, including audits, collection actions and taxpayer service | Internal Revenue Service
During Fiscal Year 2016, the IRS collected more than $3.3 trillion, processed more than 244 million tax returns and other forms, and issued more than $426 billion in tax refunds. ... An electronic version of the 2016 IRS Data Book can be found on the Tax Stats page of IRS.gov.
https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-soi/16databk.pdf
Sorry bro...federal tax revenue was down 0.4% in 2018, the first full year of the cuts. (And that was in a swiftly growing economy.) That's a fact. Why don't ya cry about it? That might help.
Argue that with the IRS

How about the Treasury Dept?

Monthly Treasury Statement

CY18 total tax revenue:$3,330,470,000,000
CY17 total tax revenue:$3,343,634,000,000

Forum List

Back