How in the hell does a swimming pool catch on fire

I just went and looked at the guys other posts. Well...briefly. Doesn't look like a stormfronter to me.

Maybe a link to a thread showing him to be racist would help. Then again, maybe not.

You have a weird description of "defend". I guess this means you are now white knighting Skye, then?

No, she's a fucking clown.

But she's right, in this case.

I just went and looked at the guys other posts. Well...briefly. Doesn't look like a stormfronter to me.

Maybe a link to a thread showing him to be racist would help. Then again, maybe not.

You have a weird description of "defend". I guess this means you are now white knighting Skye, then?

Skye is a clown?

Thank you for pointing that out to the new guy.

Skye is a clown?

You're a clown, too.

From what I can see, an even bigger one than she is.

Skye is a clown?

You're a clown, too.

From what I can see, an even bigger one than she is.

Well, I try not to antagonize senior mod staff members.

Well hell. I think you two are referring to that bobby dude. I have him on ignore, so.......oops. My comment was about this pwjohn dude.

How does one put someone else on ignore?

I'd like to know that so I can disappear skye from my life.

I'm sure her and her 9 cats would be happier too.

Click on any poster's name. There's a link in the box labelled "Ignore". Click it.

It doesn't work for me, though - or any other staff.

Fire erupts at swimming pool of hotel on Las Vegas Strip
July 25, 2015

LAS VEGAS (AP) — A fire at a hotel's swimming pool sent large plumes of black smoke high above the Las Vegas Strip but left most guests unscathed Saturday.

It took firefighters about 30 minutes to gain control of the blaze that broke out on the 14th floor of The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas hotel, Clark County Fire Chief Greg Cassell said.

Fire erupts at swimming pool of hotel on Las Vegas Strip - Houston Chronicle

perhaps because it says "at" not "in" swimming pool

swimming pool areas are ripe with things that can catch fire

chemical and electrical fires being most predominate

Click on any poster's name. There's a link in the box labelled "Ignore". Click it.

Thanks Doc. I just ignored skye. I'm sure she will be thrilled. I'll ignore some other people too so my facts won't offend them so much.

That must suck for staff. Y'all are doomed to have to see what the rest of us use bleach for. Our eyes. :lol:

It is now confirmed the thick black smoke is likely from the plastic palm trees.

That must suck for staff. Y'all are doomed to have to see what the rest of us use bleach for. Our eyes. :lol:

I am able to put posters on ignore, but not allowed to because I'm staff.

But no one is able to put me on ignore, which I get a kick out of, and mostly makes up for it.

Even prior to being a mod, I only ever put one poster on ignore - and it was only because his use of bold, centering and lots of colors gave me a fucking headache.

Forum List

Back