How is President Obama worse than President George W. Bush?

Under Bush the WORST terrorist attack on US soil occurred.
Then he led the country down the path of TWO unnecessary wars.
Which led to damn near TOTAL financial collapse.

Obama kept us safe.
Leading the country out of the wars.
The economy has been steadily improving.
While the Republicans are CONSTANTLY attacking him and trying to sabotage his every move.

Obama is doing a BANG-UP job. This is why he got re-elected. :clap2:

What the fuck if I do? My prerogative. And? So? Well? Get to steppin'.

He was far too polite. I'll be more direct:

You're a scathing hypocrite and a congenital moron.

That clear it up for you?

Bitch, who are you, to just crash the conversation I was having with another forum member? I'll tell you.......less than zero. Sit the fuck down and shut up.

Anyone can "crash" a conversation in this forum, Nimrod.

It's apparent my message is getting through to you.

Obama kept us safe.
While the Republicans are CONSTANTLY attacking him and trying to sabotage his every move.

yeah bang up..tell that to the millions without a job and now can only find part time jobs, who can hardly afford the gas prices to get to a job, poverty increasing, welfare exploding, credit downgraded, etc

I have no idea what you're talking about......in any event, it doesn't matter. Problem?

You claim that democrats don't lie for the most part, they just point to the right. Here are samples of Obama straight out lying, not pointing to any lies on the right.

Now you claim, you have no reading comprehension.

It seems you have partisan blinders on.

And the melt down continues. Can't defend your position, at all. And yes it is your prerogative to be a stupid partisan numb nut. Congrats for choosing the easy way.

Obama kept us safe.

yeah bang up..tell that to the millions without a job and now can only find part time jobs, who can hardly afford the gas prices to get to a job, poverty increasing, welfare exploding, credit downgraded, etc

Can you imagine how great this country will be when we are all unemployed? Gas will be unaffordable and we will owe it to our great President Obama! What a guy!

Obama kept us safe.

Can you imagine how great this country will be when we are all unemployed? Gas will be unaffordable and we will owe it to our great President Obama! What a guy!

what's scary is they think think this is bang up..almost FIVE years of 8% unemployment, gas at over $3 a gallon the whole time, etc
that is how this dreadful man got re-elected

When you can write coherently, and understand the difference between "to" and "too", get back with me. Democrats, for the most part, don't lie. They don't have to....all they have to do is point to the lying right.

now its for "the most part"....what will it be next time?......they only lie once in a while,like when they have too.....you are just another Far Left dipshit Poet....and don't give me this bullshit how you are a "Moderate"....you are not a Moderate Democrat....

Fuck you. Who the fuck do you think you are, telling me who and/or what I am. Fuck you. Piece of shit. Let me just spell it out for you. I don't believe that Democrats lie, ever....and if they do, it doesn't bother me. I think that all Republicans lie, always, and it bothers the fuck out of me. Do you get that? Do you need it any clearer? Now move the fuck on.
:lol:......now they dont lie ever......well you are "progressing" all right.....a progressive moron....you are a stupid fucking controlled dipshit.....and i will tell you any motherfucking thing i want.....do you get that?....do you need it any clearer?....and you move on you fucking controlled pussy....

Obama kept us safe.

he got re-elected Marc because like it has been for some time now.....he was running against another half asses individual....Bush should not have been re-elected and Obama should not have been.....

Bitch, who are you, to just crash the conversation I was having with another forum member? I'll tell you.......less than zero. Sit the fuck down and shut up.

Wow! More of a meltdown! It's a forum, anyone can post. :lmao:

If you want a private conversation, PM them.

Anyone can, indeed, post. But I don't have to welcome it, now do I? Some people are just attention whores, and need to be heard, even though they hardly contribute anything useful to the dialogue.

now its for "the most part"....what will it be next time?......they only lie once in a while,like when they have too.....you are just another Far Left dipshit Poet....and don't give me this bullshit how you are a "Moderate"....you are not a Moderate Democrat....

Fuck you. Who the fuck do you think you are, telling me who and/or what I am. Fuck you. Piece of shit. Let me just spell it out for you. I don't believe that Democrats lie, ever....and if they do, it doesn't bother me. I think that all Republicans lie, always, and it bothers the fuck out of me. Do you get that? Do you need it any clearer? Now move the fuck on.
:lol:......now they dont lie ever......well you are "progressing" all right.....a progressive moron....you are a stupid fucking controlled dipshit.....and i will tell you any motherfucking thing i want.....do you get that?....do you need it any clearer?....and you move on you fucking controlled pussy....

No, bitch, you won't. I'm placing you on ignore, quick, fast, and in a hurry. Bye.

Anyone can, indeed, post. But I don't have to welcome it, now do I? Some people are just attention whores, and need to be heard, even though they hardly contribute anything useful to the dialogue.

Talking about yourself? It seems you have some real anger issues.

No, bitch, you won't. I'm placing you on ignore, quick, fast, and in a hurry. Bye.

Like you put others on ignore? If you don't like what they say, you just put on ignore, no dialogue, don't have to deal with others opinions. Silly.

you mean how you get when you get questioned about something you stated?.....

fucking pussy.....question what he says....."i cant take it.....you are on ignore...:(.....someone have a tissue?.....Harry was mean to me.".......i hope one of you guys quote me so Poet the pussy can read that.....

Like you put others on ignore? If you don't like what they say, you just put on ignore, no dialogue, don't have to deal with others opinions. Silly.

that's what pussies like this "guy" do....."what?.....you have the audacity to question what i said?....thats it.....you are on ignore"......why is the fucker even here?.....

Funny how the left, when their policies fall flat on their face, bring up Bush. Too funny, so lame. Has anyone noticed that when those on the left bench get upset they seek refuge by throwing tantrums and name calling?

Of course. When folks cannot be respectful, civilized and conduct themselves with decorum, without being insulting and despicable, they are put on ignore, by me, with a quickness. Dialogue? Insults, demeaning, and name calling is not "dialogue".
Others opinions? You don't respect mine, why on Earth should I respect yours? Dialogue is a two way street, and you have a responsibility to engage honestly, as much as I do. Hello?

Expanded the war on terror.

Bail-outs like Bush did

More wasted stimulus money spent than Bush did.

Started more sub-wars with no timeline or constitutional authority.

Did a bigger, more costly and less successful health care power grab than Bush's Medicare part D.

Expanded off Bush's homeland security

Expanded upon Bush era tax cuts.

Spent more on military spending than Bush.

Gave us the NDAA.

Divided the country like no President has ever done before.

Went to a well known racist church for over 20 years.

Expanded the patriot act.

Got the country downgraded.

More people on food stamps than ever before

More people on welfare than ever before.

Less people able to get jobs out of college than ever before.

Attacking the second amendment for no fucking reason seeing all the attacks were illegal already.

Kills tens of thousands of innocents in other countries with wars and drones.

Takes every opportunity to attack Republicans (the other side/team) possible.

Has the FED's bailing out markets at 40 billion a month.

UE is rising yet again.

Guantanamo still open.

Pretty much every single thing you hated about Bush only expanded or is still there.

Obama only ended the Iraq war on the Bush timeline.... But tried to stay past it, was kicked out by the Iraq government, lol... Makes sense you think he is better than Bush.

He said facts not Fox News.

Of course. When folks cannot be respectful, civilized and conduct themselves with decorum, without being insulting and despicable, they are put on ignore, by me, with a quickness. Dialogue? Insults, demeaning, and name calling is not "dialogue".
Others opinions? You don't respect mine, why on Earth should I respect yours? Dialogue is a two way street, and you have a responsibility to engage honestly, as much as I do. Hello?

Like you claiming Democrats hardly ever lie, they just bring up rightwing lies? Was that honesty? I'll call you out on that crap.

I respect opinions but when people are condescending to me, then why should I be respectful, that two way street thing you bring up.

Forum List

Back