How is this NOT a full fledged invasion?

Sucks huh...the truth always gets in the way of where you’re determined to stear the narrative.
Oh, on the contrary. I think you're a fine representative of Trumpism and today's GOP.

There ya go! A nice compliment for your Sunday! Your "sabbath", right?

Cool word...”Trumpism”.....what does it mean? Does it mean those Party to Trumpism believe in accountability and the causation principle?
Whatever you'd like!

I'm in a very complimentary mood today!

Cool...care to address my post below?
(For the record, I’d be scared to if I were you.)

“Isn’t the “root cause” the fertility rate among the cockroaches?
What if they only gave birth to children they can support? You know...took a White / Asian perspective on it...you know, a common sense, common decency sort of thing.
Shit, animals in the wild stop reproducing when resources are limited..WTF!”
No, the root cause is the condition of their country.

If certain human beings disgust you, and they clearly do, you'll just have to deal with it.

I'd rather address issues based on improving things, not on hating others.

Sucks huh...the truth always gets in the way of where you’re determined to stear the narrative.
Oh, on the contrary. I think you're a fine representative of Trumpism and today's GOP.

Cool word...”Trumpism”.....what does it mean? Does it mean those Party to Trumpism believe in accountability and the causation principle?
Whatever you'd like!

What if they only gave birth to children they can support? You know...took a White / Asian perspective on it...you know, a common sense, common decency sort of thing.

If certain human beings disgust you, and they clearly do, you'll just have to deal with it.

I'd rather address issues based on improving them, not on hating others.

Mac, you lose credibility with nonsense like this. Come on man, use your head. You can barely afford to feed your wife and yourself then you go and add three children to the mix, then you blame your struggles on the “condition of the country”.....does that really make sense bud?

Whatever you'd like!

Mac, you lose credibility with nonsense like this. Come on man, use your head. You can barely afford to feed your wife and yourself then you go and add three children to the mix, then you blame your struggles on the “condition of the country”.....does that really make sense bud?
Of course not. It happens all over the world, but less so in more developed countries. And there's another reason I'd like to see Central and South America improve their conditions and economies, keep their people at home, open up massive markets in the Americas, and replace China as our biggest trading partner. I'd love to tell China to go fuck themselves.

See, thinking big picture takes more effort, but it can solve multiple issues at one time.

Well, most of them are desperate people escaping their shit hole homes, countries whose worthless "leaders" are proud to help them escape. They figure they can come here, find work, support themselves and their kids, and send some money back home.

So maybe we should stop hiring them so that they know they won't be able to do the above.

Then we could do the smart thing and invest in Central and South America to create low end manufacturing industry and a huge trade & commerce center for the Americas, while at the same time being able to tell the Chinese to go fuck themselves.

Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing

You think the average American working in manufacturing gives a shit whether his job goes to central America instead of China? WTF is the matter with you?....we ain't farming out our jobs anymore....we did that for 30 years, and thank GOD for Donald Trump putting an end to it.

Well, most of them are desperate people escaping their shit hole homes, countries whose worthless "leaders" are proud to help them escape. They figure they can come here, find work, support themselves and their kids, and send some money back home.

So maybe we should stop hiring them so that they know they won't be able to do the above.

Then we could do the smart thing and invest in Central and South America to create low end manufacturing industry and a huge trade & commerce center for the Americas, while at the same time being able to tell the Chinese to go fuck themselves.

You think the average American working in manufacturing gives a shit whether his job goes to central America instead of China? WTF is the matter with you?....we ain't farming out our jobs anymore....we did that for 30 years, and thank GOD for Donald Trump putting an end to it.
Great, build a wall.

I don’t think investing will work, the governments in those countries are corrupt. We invest, the government in power will steal. I trust South American dictators as much as I trust China or Russia.

So maybe we should stop hiring them

Unless you are willing to JAIL employers for hiring illegals this is never going to happen.

So how bout we focus on REAL solutions.

In order to hire an applicant for employment in the United States, employers must verify the applicant is eligible for hire

SSN or TIN

Thus it is illegal

people hiring illegals are part of the problem

pick and choose which laws to obey

I don’t think investing will work, the governments in those countries are corrupt. We invest, the government in power will steal. I trust South American dictators as much as I trust China or Russia.
That's by far the biggest obstacle. Part of my plan is to create a GSE to protect our interests.

I'll bet if Americans tossed out partisan politics and worked together to create a strategy, we might be able to innovate and deal with this problem.

Unfortunately, we no longer have the skills to either work together or innovate.

Whatever you'd like!

Of course not. It happens all over the world, but less so in more developed countries. And there's another reason I'd like to see Central and South America improve their conditions and economies, keep their people at home, open up massive markets in the Americas, and replace China as our biggest trading partner. I'd love to tell China to go fuck themselves.

See, thinking big picture takes more effort, but it can solve multiple issues at one time.

You’re pipe dreaming bud...I hate to break it to you, I know it hurts feelings but Mexicans are inherently challenged...they are not the Chinese and they are not capable of replacing the Chinese.

Great, build a wall.

Fucking A we're building a wall, cutting off Mechico from trade if they don't stop facilitating these caravans, and putting central America on notice we're not sending them million$ in foreign aid while they send their people here to soak us for welfare, ruin our schools, peddle their dope and enslaved women and children. So stick your "new world order" that we went broke financing up your ass.

Whatever you'd like!

You’re pipe dreaming bud...I hate to break it to you, I know it hurts feelings but Mexicans are inherently challenged...they are not the Chinese and they are not capable of replacing the Chinese.
Okay, build the wall. We see how long it's up.

Great, build a wall.

Fucking A we're building a wall, cutting off Mechico from trade if they don't stop facilitating these caravans, and putting central America on notice we're not sending them million$ in foreign aid while they send their people here to soak us for welfare, ruin our schools, peddle their dope and enslaved women and children. So stick your "new world order" that we went broke financing up your ass.

And Mac does his chickenshit gNat routine with a "funny".....anybody who believes this asshole ain't a closet-communist is a fool.

Sounds nice... but the money has to get past the kleptocrat leaders, so that's an obstacle.

Sounds nice... but the money has to get past the kleptocrat leaders, so that's an obstacle.
Yes. See post 128.

Forum List

Back