How Is Your Money Holding Out?

gulfman

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2017
With the virus taking its toll on everyone's finances are you keeping up?Are the bills getting paid?Utilities still on?Are you rolling coins and returning pop bottles for the refund?
14926_max.jpg

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but the stimulus check that has gone out to whoever gets one, is it the only one that they are getting or will another one go out at some point?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but the stimulus check that has gone out to whoever gets one, is it the only one that they are getting or will another one go out at some point?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I ask many if they received the $1200 and 1 of 10 say they did. Mnucin said everyone that can will get it. That was 6 weeks ago.

With the virus taking its toll on everyone's finances are you keeping up?Are the bills getting paid?Utilities still on?Are you rolling coins and returning pop bottles for the refund?
14926_max.jpg
why do you want to know?? thinking about a scam?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I ask many if they received the $1200 and 1 of 10 say they did. Mnucin said everyone that can will get it. That was 6 weeks ago.

I've heard of one person that got paid, and I heard that because I was calling her to advise that the IRS website was back online (the whole site was down Friday) and for the first time you could actually get a response from the "Get My Payment" button. Also heard IRS sent hundreds of thousands of payments to dead accounts or wrong accounts, so it's seeming like a grand clusterfuck.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The 1200 dollar stimulus payments per taxpayer (if you filed in 2018 or 2019) is a one time thing. The other money is for small businesses etc.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I've heard of one person that got paid, and I heard that because I was calling her to advise that the IRS website was back online (the whole site was down Friday) and for the first time you could actually get a response from the "Get My Payment" button. Also heard IRS sent hundreds of thousands of payments to dead accounts or wrong accounts, so it's seeming like a grand clusterfuck.
We got 2400.00 April 15th. So did my grand daughter and her BF. Several others around her did as well. I do all my banking online and one day last week I could not access my account so I called the bank. They said my access was limited because the stimulus checks being deposited were taking all the computers system resources.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Wife and I received ours.

Probably sit in the bank til Christmas bills come in.

$1200 buys a lotta top shelf

and i'm make such a great bum, tie one one all day on da Gub'mit dime while b*tchin' about them too!

~S~

Fine, living where hurricanes occasionally wreck the place is a good incentive to keep a cushion. I didn't work for over 5 weeks after Micheal destroyed our town and I barely noticed it financially. A frugal debt-free lifestyle is often it's own reward.

Have not seen a stimulus deposit, but all our established retirements coming in like clockwork. Not spending much, cause were not really out and about that much.

Forum List

Back