How Liberals Use Black People

This is some serious shit about liberals abusing black people

Why, it should be easy for conservatives to remind blacks of all the reasons they should vote for conservatives
Exactly...this is just the racist faction of the tea party race baiting to sure up their failing base. Their political ideals aren't really that unique, so they use hate, race and vitriol to recruit.

Your squealing like a stuck pig proves the validity of the OP.

Why, it should be easy for conservatives to remind blacks of all the reasons they should vote for conservatives
Exactly...this is just the racist faction of the tea party race baiting to sure up their failing base. Their political ideals aren't really that unique, so they use hate, race and vitriol to recruit.

Yes, the OP is race baiting. That point is very valid.

Guess what, if you have a wholesome message...you don't need to race bait and play the liberal game...otherwise YOU ARE THE SAME AS THEM...only worse as you are a racist and they are ignorant.

Yes, the OP is race baiting. That point is very valid.

Guess what, if you have a wholesome message...you don't need to race bait and play the liberal game...otherwise YOU ARE THE SAME AS THEM...only worse as you are a racist and they are ignorant.

The poor ignorant creature just unknowingly admitted the OP is true.

The article makes a lot of statements, supports them, however, with no facts.

Like this little gem:

The largest and most powerful labor union in the country is the National Education Association, with well over 3 million members. Teachers benefit enormously from their education monopoly. It yields higher pay and lower accountability. It's a different story for a large percentage of black people who receive fraudulent education. The NEA's white liberals — aided by black teachers, politicians and so-called black leaders — cooperate to ensure that black parents who want their children to have a better education have few viable choices.

How is their education fradulent?

How does having a teacher's union mean lower accountability?

I just love it when Righties whine and wail and present not even one solid fact. Delightful.

Carry on, it is quite entertaining.

Tell us why there are so many public school students who drop out and can't speak proper English.

Do you have exact stats on that?

Still waiting to see on High School drop out stats for the USA. A claim was made that somehow, black people are receiving a "fradulent education" because, well, well, well, Benghazi or something like that....

Just curious to see if a Rightie is actually willing to step up to the plate and for once in his life, bring some facts into what could be a very interesting discussion.

This is the problem that happens when low-info, FOX-infected Righties take what is essentially an OP-ED in a Right Wing leaning publication like the one quoted in the OP, and don't even consider looking for a fact or two to undergird what they want to say. That is no way to carry on an adult conversation.

The article makes a lot of statements, supports them, however, with no facts.

Like this little gem:

The largest and most powerful labor union in the country is the National Education Association, with well over 3 million members. Teachers benefit enormously from their education monopoly. It yields higher pay and lower accountability. It's a different story for a large percentage of black people who receive fraudulent education. The NEA's white liberals — aided by black teachers, politicians and so-called black leaders — cooperate to ensure that black parents who want their children to have a better education have few viable choices.

How is their education fradulent?

How does having a teacher's union mean lower accountability?

I just love it when Righties whine and wail and present not even one solid fact. Delightful.

Carry on, it is quite entertaining.

Tell us why there are so many public school students who drop out and can't speak proper English.

Do you have exact stats on that?

Yeah. Go to any black neighborhood in any big liberal run city and give us the crime statistics by race. Y'all like to use and talk about race.

Still waiting to see on High School drop out stats for the USA. A claim was made that somehow, black people are receiving a "fradulent education" because, well, well, well, Benghazi or something like that....

Just curious to see if a Rightie is actually willing to step up to the plate and for once in his life, bring some facts into what could be a very interesting discussion.

This is the problem that happens when low-info, FOX-infected Righties take what is essentially an OP-ED in a Right Wing leaning publication like the one quoted in the OP, and don't even consider looking for a fact or two to undergird what they want to say. That is no way to carry on an adult conversation.

The more you talk, the more you prove the OP is right on. Carry on.

10891876_918265388192761_5087695367164703298_n-500x500.png

So, you have no stats to offer. Got it.

http://nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d13/tables/dt13_219.70.asp
Looks to me like Hispanics are at the highest in drop out rates for 2012, then blacks.

Whine and moan you ignorant pusillanimous pissant prairie punk.
Okay, you race baiting faggot.

Awwww, poor baby. Do you often use homophobic slurs? Why do you hate homosexuals. You're supposed to be "tolerant". LOL
LOL...there you go again, tryinf to assign values to a true conservative who stand up to your race baiting nonsense. You are a racist and a faggot...I bet you are pissed that howey is getting married.

Are you going to wet yourself?
Look out, a black person! I bet you just shit yourself, faggot.

I have always wondered...do fags fart like men? When you shit, does it just all fall out?
Ask Howie.

So I guess what you're trying to say is that there is something genetically deficient in humans of the black race that makes them uniquely susceptible to being 'used'.

That sounds racist to me.

So, you have no stats to offer. Got it.

I told you to pick any big liberal run city and give us the crime stats by race. How about your President's hometown.

Okay, kiddies. Time for a cultural lesson.

Liberals use of black people WashingtonExaminer.com

Do you just post links or do you have any actual thoughts of your own?

Why, sure I have my own thoughts. I share them here all the time. What's on your mind?

Really? Which thoughts were those? All the thoughts you posted on this thread belong to other people. Have you ever had a thought that didn't originate with Rush Limbaugh or FOX News? No evidence of any original thinking so far.

Okay, kiddies. Time for a cultural lesson.

Liberals use of black people WashingtonExaminer.com

Do you just post links or do you have any actual thoughts of your own?

Why, sure I have my own thoughts. I share them here all the time. What's on your mind?

Really? Which thoughts were those? All the thoughts you posted on this thread belong to other people. Have you ever had a thought that didn't originate with Rush Limbaugh or FOX News? No evidence of any original thinking so far.

Did you come here just to whine in your piss soaked diaper about thoughts?

Forum List

Back