How Liberals Use Black People

What does the OP believe is the best way to grab 30% of the "black vote" away from the Democrats?

Education. That's why democrats do all they can to keep blacks stupid. Easier to get them to act up when needed by the Al Sharptons.

Poor stupid simple darkies, I wonder why they aren't smart enough to become Republicans? Why aren't Republicans more persuasive?

You do all you can to keep them ignorant so they believe your bullshit. "Tea Party is racist.....Gonna put y'all back in chains...."

What does the OP believe is the best way to grab 30% of the "black vote" away from the Democrats?

Education. That's why democrats do all they can to keep blacks stupid. Easier to get them to act up when needed by the Al Sharptons.

Poor stupid simple darkies, I wonder why they aren't smart enough to become Republicans? Why aren't Republicans more persuasive?
It just might have something to do with, oh I don't know, calling them stupid ******* all the time?

A lot of them are. It's deliberate. Joe Baden wouldn't think of saying "They're gonna put y'all back in chains" to educated people. Biden obviously thought the blacks in that audience were very ignorant if he thought he could get by with that.

You do all you can to keep them ignorant so they believe your bullshit. "Tea Party is racist.....Gonna put y'all back in chains...."
I'm not exactly sure that the Teabaggers know they aren't in chains now...

It just might have something to do with, oh I don't know, calling them stupid ******* all the time?

Golly....do you really think so? Jeepers, I never thought of that. I wonder why Republicans keep doing that if they're so interested in persuading black folks? Gee whiz......this is really a tough one to figure out.

A lot of them are. It's deliberate. Joe Baden wouldn't think of saying "They're gonna put y'all back in chains". Baden obviously thought the blacks in that audience were very ignorant if he thought he could get by with that.
Just a bunch of dumb lazy violent ******* down on the old Dem plantation eh? How odd that they don't vote your side, stupid *******.

A lot of them are. It's deliberate. Joe Baden wouldn't think of saying "They're gonna put y'all back in chains". Baden obviously thought the blacks in that audience were very ignorant if he thought he could get by with that.
Just a bunch of dumb lazy violent ******* down on the old Dem plantation eh? How odd that they don't vote your side, stupid *******.

LOL. Carry on.

I like to think of the Tea Party as a proto fascist cadre, almost ready to get fitted for their brown shirts.

I like to think of the Tea Party as a proto fascist cadre, almost ready to get fitted for their brown shirts.

Oh, poor baby.

I think I've figured out this whole looting problem and why it doesn't happen where Whitey lives. What exactly do you loot from the Papa John's, Ms. Chen's nail parlor, and the KinderCare?

Neil is doing wonderful voter outreach for the GOP. Please let him continue. Democrats across the Union thank him for what he is doing.

I didn't know you were so concerned about voter outreach. Tell me, what went wrong for you guys last month?

So discernment really isn't your strong suit, eh, shortbus?

Neil is doing wonderful voter outreach for the GOP. Please let him continue. Democrats across the Union thank him for what he is doing.

I didn't know you were so concerned about voter outreach. Tell me, what went wrong for you guys last month?
It went wrong last month? No, it went as expected, so why don't you know that?

You expected to get your ass kicked? Why?
Because that is what happens at this stage of the game when you have that many seats to defend. Politics in a two-party system is a cycle. One party in, one party out, repeat. The next cycle of Throw the Bums out happens in two years, and you're the bums, with many seats to defend.

You expected to get your ass kicked? Why?
Because that is what happens at this stage of the game when you have that many seats to defend. Politics in a two-party system is a cycle. One party in, one party out, repeat. The next cycle of Throw the Bums out happens in two years, and you're the bums, with many seats to defend.

LOL. Okay.

Forum List

Back