How Liberals Use Black People

You expected to get your ass kicked? Why?
Because that is what happens at this stage of the game when you have that many seats to defend. Politics in a two-party system is a cycle. One party in, one party out, repeat. The next cycle of Throw the Bums out happens in two years, and you're the bums, with many seats to defend.

Yeah, the GOP really got a huge mandate,,,that'd be 22% of eligible voters.
This was the lowest voter turnout in since 1942, basically the low turnout showed how much apathy most Americans have for both parties. And when voter turnout is low, it usually hurts the Dems more than the GOP.
You can't really blame them, since no one they elect gives a fuck about the pitchforks, but the Dems do try slightly harder to care.

Oh yes, the dems "care". That's funny.
More than the party of Whitey Koch Addicts, but that's not saying much these days..

Oh yes, now whine about the "whitey" Koch brothers. Pitiful racist.

Because that is what happens at this stage of the game when you have that many seats to defend. Politics in a two-party system is a cycle. One party in, one party out, repeat. The next cycle of Throw the Bums out happens in two years, and you're the bums, with many seats to defend.

This was the lowest voter turnout in since 1942, basically the low turnout showed how much apathy most Americans have for both parties. And when voter turnout is low, it usually hurts the Dems more than the GOP.
You can't really blame them, since no one they elect gives a fuck about the pitchforks, but the Dems do try slightly harder to care.

More than the party of Whitey Koch Addicts, but that's not saying much these days..

Oh yes, now whine about the Koch brothers. Pitiful.
They set your agenda little man. Sorry. The powers that be are not in this game for you.

They set your agenda little man. Sorry. The powers that be are not in this game for you.

Oh, for sure. You're funny in a pitiful sad way.

Reality is depressing. Sorry.

For you, obviously, since all you have are old tired cliches

I have truths, which you both fear and reject, as expected.

This is how sad tired defeated liberals debate these days. Not much to say since hope and change got flushed down the toilet. Imagine the whining when obamacare gets repealed.

Tell me one of your "truths".

This is how sad tired defeated liberals debate these days. Not much to say since hope and change got flushed down the toilet. Imagine the whining when obamacare gets repealed.
Which it won't be. Really, who gave you that lie that you swallowed? And even if it should be, it won't matter. Why did they not tell you that?

Which it won't be. Really, who gave you that lie that you swallowed? And even if it should be, it won't matter. Why did they not tell you that?

Damn, you're stupid.

Tell me one of your "truths".
The GOP loves *******, as long as they are on stage or serving drinks.

And, there is no free lunch, money doesn't grow on trees, and no one who actually matters gives a a shit whether you live or die. Clear now my little pitchfork?

Damn, you're stupid.
Not in the slightest my little moron. I see the game for what it is, but you, you don't have a clue.

As conservatives rail against the "Liberal Plantation" for blacks........what have conservatives offered other than more prisons?

So I guess what you're trying to say is that there is something genetically deficient in humans of the black race that makes them uniquely susceptible to being 'used'.

That sounds racist to me.
So a black man is racist for claiming blacks are susceptible to being 'used'?

But a black man isn't racist for "that's just how white folks will do you..."?

Forum List

Back