How Liberals Use Black People

1512849_896189850444311_192027974115948308_n.jpg

Stalking horses. :clap2:

Name or site a Black that has taken aside against Liberals and Liberals still showed re
*Yawn* Another teaper race baiting thread!
You didn't read the link
Same ideology, remanufactured by a different author. Race baiting by teapers...nothing more. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

*Yawn* Another teaper race baiting thread!

Lyndon Johnson's 200 Year Plan or Margaret Sanger's permanent plan? You choose.

Neil is doing wonderful voter outreach for the GOP. Please let him continue. Democrats across the Union thank him for what he is doing.
He is a racist faggot...probably paid by liberals to be such a racist fag.

Neil is doing wonderful voter outreach for the GOP. Please let him continue. Democrats across the Union thank him for what he is doing.

I didn't know you were so concerned about voter outreach. Tell me, what went wrong for you guys last month?
It went wrong last month? No, it went as expected, so why don't you know that?

You expected to get your ass kicked? Why?
Because that is what happens at this stage of the game when you have that many seats to defend. Politics in a two-party system is a cycle. One party in, one party out, repeat. The next cycle of Throw the Bums out happens in two years, and you're the bums, with many seats to defend.

Yeah, the GOP really got a huge mandate,,,that'd be 22% of eligible voters.
This was the lowest voter turnout in since 1942, basically the low turnout showed how much apathy most Americans have for both parties. And when voter turnout is low, it usually hurts the Dems more than the GOP.

Yeah he is. Here's one of Neil' classic quotes thread;
"New Jersey Nigglets Playing Knockout-Game On Unsu…:" from:
What or Who is Behind This?
What or Who is Behind This Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Neil truly is a great candidate for the vacant PR slot of Texas Nazi's for a White Only America.

This is some serious shit about liberals abusing black people

Why, it should be easy for conservatives to remind blacks of all the reasons they should vote for conservatives
Exactly...this is just the racist faction of the tea party race baiting to sure up their failing base. Their political ideals aren't really that unique, so they use hate, race and vitriol to recruit.

Must be working because we just kicked your ass in the election. Squeal little piggy.

Education. That's why democrats do all they can to keep blacks stupid. Easier to get them to act up when needed by the Al Sharptons.

Poor stupid simple darkies, I wonder why they aren't smart enough to become Republicans? Why aren't Republicans more persuasive?

You do all you can to keep them ignorant so they believe your bullshit. "Tea Party is racist.....Gonna put y'all back in chains...."
I'm not exactly sure that the Teabaggers know they aren't in chains now...

I like to think of the Tea Party as a proto fascist cadre, almost ready to get fitted for their brown shirts.

Oh, poor baby.

Not much to you....is there little man.

Poor stupid simple darkies, I wonder why they aren't smart enough to become Republicans? Why aren't Republicans more persuasive?

You do all you can to keep them ignorant so they believe your bullshit. "Tea Party is racist.....Gonna put y'all back in chains...."

I like to think of the Tea Party as a proto fascist cadre, almost ready to get fitted for their brown shirts.

Oh, poor baby.

Oh, poor baby.

You Talking To Me? - Taxi Driver:

I didn't know you were so concerned about voter outreach. Tell me, what went wrong for you guys last month?

Because that is what happens at this stage of the game when you have that many seats to defend. Politics in a two-party system is a cycle. One party in, one party out, repeat. The next cycle of Throw the Bums out happens in two years, and you're the bums, with many seats to defend.

This was the lowest voter turnout in since 1942, basically the low turnout showed how much apathy most Americans have for both parties. And when voter turnout is low, it usually hurts the Dems more than the GOP.
You can't really blame them, since no one they elect gives a fuck about the pitchforks, but the Dems do try slightly harder to care.

Oh, poor baby.

Oh, poor baby.

You can't really blame them, since no one they elect gives a fuck about the pitchforks, but the Dems do try slightly harder to care.

Oh yes, the dems "care". That's funny.

Oh, poor baby.

Oh, poor baby.

[/QUOTE

You like Dirty Harry? You a Clint Eastwood fan?

Oh yes, the dems "care". That's funny.
More than the party of Whitey Koch Addicts, but that's not saying much these days..

Oh, poor baby.

Oh, poor baby.

[/QUOTE

You like Dirty Harry? You a Clint Eastwood fan?

Forum List

Back