How Long Before a Group of Terrorists Walk accross our Unguarded Southern Border??

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
How Long Before a Group of Terrorists Walk accross our Unguarded Southern Border each with parts of a dirty nuke or bio bomb that they will get together and assembly and drive to Washington DC and explode???? then we hear"o gee we never thought of that!! oh my!!!"WE HAVE CLUELESS IDIOTS IN THE WHITEHOUSE!!!

I FEEL IT IS MY DUTY TO SOUND THE WARNING!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE HAVE NOT BEEN SUICIDE BELT BOMBERS WALKING ACROSS OUR UNGUARDED SOUTHERN BORDER ALREADY? HEY!!! LITTLE KIDS ARE WALKING ACROSS EACH DAY IN BROAD DAYLIGHT BY THE THOUSANDS!!! WHO CAN FEEL SAFE ANYWHERE IN THE USA???? Whitehouse leaders wake up!!!! DON'T WAIT UNTILL WE HEAR THE ""BIG BOOM"" AND THOUSANDS ARE DEAD!!! AGAIN LIKE 9/11

CNN TV JUST SAYS TERRORISTS SLEEPER CELLS MAY BE IN THE USA NOW!!! EVEN YOU ATHEISTS MAY SOON BE crying to GOD!!

How Long Before a Group of Terrorists Walk accross our Unguarded Southern Border each with parts of a dirty nuke or bio bomb that they will get together and assembly and drive to Washington DC and explode it???? then we hear"o gee we never thought of that!! oh my!!!"WE HAVE CLUELESS IDIOTS IN THE WHITEHOUSE!!!
Must it take thousands of lost american lives before the president does his duty on border problem???

Last edited:
There are already "bio bombs" that have arrived. They are in the bodies of some of the "children" that have arrived recently. The hazards consist of diseases that we once thought had been eradicated.

I FEEL IT IS MY DUTY TO SOUND THE WARNING!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE HAVE NOT BEEN SUICIDE BELT BOMBERS WALKING ACROSS OUR UNGUARDED SOUTHERN BORDER ALREADY? HEY!!! LITTLE KIDS ARE WALKING ACROSS EACH DAY IN BROAD DAYLIGHT BY THE THOUSANDS!!! WHO CAN FEEL SAFE ANYWHERE IN THE USA???? Whitehouse leaders wake up!!!! DON'T WAIT UNTILL WE HEAR THE ""BIG BOOM"" AND THOUSANDS ARE DEAD!!! AGAIN LIKE 9/11 WE MUST PROTECT OUR BORDER FOR NATIONAL SECURITY REASONS!!! NOW!!!

i feel it is my duty to sound the warning!!!
obviously. Screaming shrill warnings of impending doom is about all you ever do, it points to some mental health issues. Hope you get the help you need.

hey!!! Stick your fat head in the sand if you like but know your fat butt will be a target for a good kicking!!! Roflmao!

How Long Before a Group of Terrorists Walk accross our Unguarded Southern Border each with parts of a dirty nuke or bio bomb that they will get together and assembly and drive to Washington DC and explode???? then we hear"o gee we never thought of that!! oh my!!!"WE HAVE CLUELESS IDIOTS IN THE WHITEHOUSE!!!

Well, stupid ass, had Bush decided to close that border in 2001 after 9-11, the nation would have funded that. Now idiots like you will talk of closing the border, then elect teabaggers that will not put out the neccessary billions to do that.

All this kind of talk is zenophobic rhetoric is nothing but rabble rousing to get rabble like you going.

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

There are already "bio bombs" that have arrived. They are in the bodies of some of the "children" that have arrived recently. The hazards consist of diseases that we once thought had been eradicated.

We already have that problem in the form of the religious zealots that will not let their children be vaccinated.

Well, stupid ass, had Bush decided to close that border in 2001 after 9-11, the nation would have funded that. Now idiots like you will talk of closing the border, then elect teabaggers that will not put out the neccessary billions to do that.

All this kind of talk is zenophobic rhetoric is nothing but rabble rousing to get rabble like you going.

HEY!! LETS GO BACK AND BLAME GEORGE WASHINGTON!!!! OBAMA SAID HE WOULD CONTROL THE BORDER HE HAS HAD SIX YEARS AND LOOK AT WHAT WE HAVE!!! BOOM Any day!!!

We already have that problem in the form of the religious zealots that will not let their children be vaccinated.

If illegals weren't bringing in the diseases it wouldn't matter if you had been vaccinated or not moron. The diseases WERE ELIMINATED IN THE USA.

It's already happened. We call them Republicans. They let Bin Laden go. They ruined the economy. They block millions of Americans from health care. They are like the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

It's already happened. We call them Republicans. They let Bin Laden go. They ruined the economy. They block millions of Americans from health care. They are like the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

ROFLMAO!!! LIBERAL DEMS ARE IN THE TRASH HEAP OF HISTORY!!! GOP TAKES IT ALL IN 2016!!!Get over it!!

CNN TV news JUST YESTERDAY SAYS TERRORISTS SLEEPER CELLS MAY BE IN THE USA NOW!!! EVEN YOU ATHEISTS MAY SOON BE crying to GOD!!
obama says terrorists are on the run!!! ROFLMAO!

Why would you think they haven't already? Of course they have. The terrorists are in control. We move on their time table.

If illegals weren't bringing in the diseases it wouldn't matter if you had been vaccinated or not moron. The diseases WERE ELIMINATED IN THE USA.

And a "living bio-bomb" would not have to sneak through the US/Mexico border but could just board any airliner bound for the US.

I`m sure the NSA is a bit more concerned if some of that could get across the border the same way dope is smuggled in:
Iraq tells UN "terrorist groups" seized former chemical weapons depot
UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - Iraq's government has lost control of a former chemical weapons facility to "armed terrorist groups" and is unable to fulfil its international obligations to destroy toxins kept there, the country's U.N. envoy told the United Nations.
In a letter to U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, made public on Tuesday, Ambassador Mohamed Ali Alhakim said the Muthanna facility north of Baghdad was seized on June 11. He said remnants of a former chemical weapons programmes are kept in two bunkers there.
"The project management spotted at dawn on Thursday, 12 June 2014, through the camera surveillance system, the looting of some of the project equipment and appliances, before the terrorists disabled the surveillance system," Mr Alhakim wrote in the letter dated June 30. The Sunni Muslim group known as the Islamic State is spearheading a patchwork of insurgents who have taken over large swaths of Syria and Iraq.
The group, an al Qaeda offshoot, until recently called itself the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS).
Iraq says 'terrorists' seize ex-chemical weapons site - World - CBC News
The U.S. government played down the threat from the takeover, saying there are no intact chemical weapons and it would be very difficult, if not impossible, to use the material for military purposes.]
How re-assuring.
There are 2,500 sarin-filled 122-mm chemical rockets produced and filled before 1991, and about 163 tonnes of sodium cyanide, "a very toxic chemical and a precursor for the warfare agent tabun" in that bunker which were "partially destroyed" by a US airstrike way back in February 1991...
So why were the chemical munitions which were not destroyed just being left there when the US pulled out of Iraq?
Did Obama forget they were there when ISIS started overrunning Iraq?
As if somebody who can convert a cellphone, a shoe or underwear into a device that could down an airliner would have any problem salvaging the Sarin they just heisted.
Clearly they plan to use it, else why would they have raided these bunkers north of Baghdad

Last edited:
YES!!! TERRORISTS HAVE SAID JORDAN NEXT THEN ISRAEL THEN USA TARGETS IN EUROPE THEN TAKE THE USA DOWN!!! We need a real president not a CLUELESS twit.

Forum List

Back