How Long Before someone sees Trump Buildings as fair game?

If terrorists want to go after the US why wouldnt they go after Trump buildings to provoke a response?

Progressives keep telling us they're the most compassionate people on the planet

You spelled "the voices" wrong.

I guess you guys never considered that when he became President but I'm hoping whoever wants to get our attention are as slow as you guys.

If terrorists want to go after the US why wouldnt they go after Trump buildings to provoke a response?
And the left will be ecstatic when it happens. But they'll act like they aren't.

Calm down drama queen, sheesh. You're knees are so loud when they knock like that
I'm totally calm, comrade. Your guy lost, deal with it. Trump isn't going to take his name off his buildings. He wants people like you to squirm everytime you walk past them. LOL.

Thats not what we're talking about tho. We're talking about potential targets and how to protect them and you're over there playing the victim saying liberals love terrorism, I mean, you skipped right to wetting your pants mode

Progressives keep telling us they're the most compassionate people on the planet

You spelled "the voices" wrong.

I guess you guys never considered that when he became President but I'm hoping whoever wants to get our attention are as slow as you guys.

Did you snort Sterno before that post?

Of course the rare Black person commits terrorism. The problem is that whites are way better at it and genetically prone to it. :cuckoo:
If they were whites we wouldn't call them sand "blacks" now would we?
No one called Timothy McVeigh a sand "Black". What are you talking about you meathead?
Sand "blacks" and jungle bunnies are different. Why are you axing?
I'm axing because I've only heard the term cave chimp applied to whites. McVeigh was a cave chimp right?
Yeah, but sand "blacks" ain't white. Blacks is da ones killing the blacks in Chicago, St. Louis an places like dat. Da ones in Germania are da sand "blacks". Now stop axing me stupid questions.
You just deflected because you know cave chimps are championship caliber terrorists from birth. Whites kill and eat each other all the time but has nothing to do with terrorism. Now stop deflecting cave monkey.

And the left will be ecstatic when it happens. But they'll act like they aren't.

Calm down drama queen, sheesh. You're knees are so loud when they knock like that
I'm totally calm, comrade. Your guy lost, deal with it. Trump isn't going to take his name off his buildings. He wants people like you to squirm everytime you walk past them. LOL.

Thats not what we're talking about tho. We're talking about potential targets and how to protect them and you're over there playing the victim saying liberals love terrorism, I mean, you skipped right to wetting your pants mode
I already told you, yes they're targets. They have his name on them and he's the president. Just like an embassy would have the US flag on it. His buildings abroad, depending on the country, are going to need extra protection. What's your point?

I already told you, yes they're targets. They have his name on them and he's the president. Just like an embassy would have the US flag on it. His buildings abroad, depending on the country, are going to need extra protection. What's your point?

Now my point? Its that you pretended to be stupid initially for some reason other than furthering the dialogue

Now my point? Its that you pretended to be stupid initially for some reason other than furthering the dialogue
No your point was people shouldn't have voted for Trump because his buildings will become targets. We need to elect someone like Hussien Obama who can't even call the enemy by its name.

No your point was people shouldn't have voted for Trump because his buildings will become targets. We need to elect someone like Hussien Obama who can't even call the enemy by its name.
No, Obama just drops drone bombs on their asses. Name calling does nothing!

They don't want to provoke a response, dickhead.
Terrorists simply like killing innocent people.

That's all they want.

I didnt see that point made. Do you care to show us the logic you used to arrive at that weird conclusion and the words that prompted the aborted process?

No, Obama just drops drone bombs on their asses. Name calling does nothing!
Ha ha ha. Like that red line he drew in the sand, which gave rise to the JV team of terrorists known as ISIS?

Hey, I'll make my own point and you make yours. This "Heres what you think" bullshit is tired. You just tried it and reversed it. Now you're back at it.

Hey, I'll make my own point and you make yours. This "Heres what you think" bullshit is tired. You just tried it and reversed it. Now you're back at it.
"Trump's buildings will become targets" wouldn't that be somewhat obvious, but to dumbass leftist whiners?

Of course the rare Black person commits terrorism. The problem is that whites are way better at it and genetically prone to it. :cuckoo:
Yes. It's rare for blacks to commit terror, or crime, or murder. Being black just gives them that superior intellectual edge. I've seen blacks walk on water. And the reason they shave their Afros is because they want the halos on their heads to show.
I'm glad you are seeing the light even though you are embarrassingly deflecting from the topic.
I'm glad we are in the same page, blacks are a superior race.
Its about time you realized that. Good for you. Now stop deflecting and answer rightwingers question. Would Drumpfs buildings be a target or not?
I'm so honored to talk to a superior black supremacist.

You should be. I am your superior.

"Trump's building will become targets" wouldn't that be obvious, but to dumbass leftist whiners?

I said feel free to state your own opinion. You dont even know how you feel so you're lame mind reading act doesnt work when you can even read your own.

Give it a try

Yes. It's rare for blacks to commit terror, or crime, or murder. Being black just gives them that superior intellectual edge. I've seen blacks walk on water. And the reason they shave their Afros is because they want the halos on their heads to show.
I'm glad you are seeing the light even though you are embarrassingly deflecting from the topic.
I'm glad we are in the same page, blacks are a superior race.
Its about time you realized that. Good for you. Now stop deflecting and answer rightwingers question. Would Drumpfs buildings be a target or not?
I'm so honored to talk to a superior black supremacist.

You should be. I am your superior.
Yes, because you're black. I always wanted to be black and superior like you.

"Trump's buildings will become targets" wouldn't that be somewhat obvious, but to dumbass leftist whiners?
it wasnt readily obvious to you. You deflected about 8 posts before you finally answered the question. Arent you a rightwing whiner?

Forum List

Back