How Long Before We Have Real Insurrections

To be fair ... violent protests have been a hallmark of democratic countries for over 100 years. Particularly in Europe and Commonwealth countries.
I'm not saying we've devolved because of the protest, but because of the nazi police state the left has created.

I celebrate what leftists call an "insurrection"

I'm not saying we've devolved because of the protest, but because of the nazi police state the left has created.

I celebrate what leftists call an "insurrection"
The idiots have become convinced by their own propaganda. When a REAL insurrection begins, there won't be any doubt.

When lies spring up about a fraudulent election.
Here's the thing about that election, Cletus... the fact that YOU believe it was legit does NOTHING to stop the actions of the TENS OF MILLIONS of Americans who believe the opposite. Can you grasp the importance of that? Are you capable of imagining the potential problems that can flow from that many people being CONVINCED they were CHEATED? Ya see, your opinions do not create an obligation for anyone else to agree or believe in them. IF we see a similar attempt next year or in '24, no one is going to just cry and complain about "unfairness" again. Nope. THIS time, it WILL GO KINETIC.

So... you do you, but be aware that we reserve the same right to ourselves...

Here's the thing about that election, Cletus... the fact that YOU believe it was legit does NOTHING to stop the actions of the TENS OF MILLIONS of Americans who believe the opposite. Can you grasp the importance of that? Are you capable of imagining the potential problems that can flow from that many people being CONVINCED they were CHEATED? Ya see, your opinions do not create an obligation for anyone else to agree or believe in them. IF we see a similar attempt next year or in '24, no one is going to just cry and complain about "unfairness" again. Nope. THIS time, it WILL GO KINETIC.

So... you do you, but be aware that we reserve the same right to ourselves...

Still want to over turn the election? Let us know when you have some proof of fraud.

Obviously THEY are the TEST Case for the Rest of us...
Well, except for the fact that they've allowed themselves to be disarmed by a "paternal" gob-ment. I argue with folks on several sites and one in particular has a large representative sample from OZ. These guys firmly believe that it's unpatriotic to question their government on Covid. They see these growing protests and scoff at them, saying it's just a few unpatriotic malcontents. The mental aberration of the Left is uniformly destructive everywhere it's tried.

Well, except for the fact that they've allowed themselves to be disarmed by a "paternal" gob-ment. I argue with folks on several sites and one in particular has a large representative sample from OZ. These guys firmly believe that it's unpatriotic to question their government on Covid. They see these growing protests and scoff at them, saying it's just a few unpatriotic malcontents. The mental aberration of the Left is uniformly destructive everywhere it's tried.

You Trumpies still threatening civil war?

Still want to over turn the election? Let us know when you have some proof of fraud.
Care to list the court proceedings that PROVED the evidence that was submitted was RULED on the merits? You can't. NONE of those cases were ever heard. They were summarily dismissed. No, I have no misgivings that that election is going to be overturned. I DO have every faith that if you bastards try it again, this country is going to BURN. That'd be ALL OF US, Cletus. Anyone who thinks that all they need to impose tyranny on a hundred plus million Americans is a media that backs your bullshit, is a delusional ass.

BTW, I could give a fuck whether you or any like you believe it. You've been convinced that those laws are for others, not yourself. TRY IT AGAIN in '24.

Forum List

Back