How Low Will They Go To Divide Americans??

25% no health care

Number one in pollution

drop outs

poverty

number one in children without health care

You know, I don't think that's such a hard act to follow. I think cleaning up GOP mess is harder.

"25% no health care"

America had and continues to have 100%, citizens and non-citizens, with healthcare since President Reagan.

Just one more fact about which you are ignorant.

Did you know that Ronald Reagan was a member of the GOP?

No?

Going to the emergency room is not "health care". It's "going to the emergency room".
Tell that to the plethora that think it IS their primary recourse. WHY get insurance when going to the ER by writ of law is mandated and they cannot be refused treatment?

why do threads with certain posters always devolve into shit?

Because they are true, and you totalitarians fear/hate the truth more than death itself.

It's always been that same fear. Here:

"No clearer exposure of the scam [communism] can be found than that of a member of the Hollywood Ten, director Edward Dmytryk, who, later, wrote,

“The presumption that there is an immutable, unwritten law against informing is sheer nonsense,” Dmytryk writes. “What thousands of confused liberals have believed … is that one must allow a seditious Party to destroy one’s country rather than expose the men or women who are the Party. In other words, naming names is [considered] a greater crime than subversion.” ONE OF THE ?MARTYRS? WILL APPLAUD | New York Post

Just earlier you demanded that I 'shut up'....you can see how well that worked out....

True? Like "magical creation"? OK, I agree. True like magical creation.

"25% no health care"

America had and continues to have 100%, citizens and non-citizens, with healthcare since President Reagan.

No?

Going to the emergency room is not "health care". It's "going to the emergency room".
Tell that to the plethora that think it IS their primary recourse. WHY get insurance when going to the ER by writ of law is mandated and they cannot be refused treatment?

Oh, wow, I can't believe I have to explain something so simple and obvious. But OK, you talked me into it.

With health care, you can visit a doctor before an illness becomes life threatening.

The emergency room costs 10 to hundreds of times the cost of visiting a doctor.

Massachusetts started "Romneycare" (now Obamacare) based on recommendations by the right wing think tank "Heritage Foundation". The state of Massachusetts was going bankrupt because people were using the emergency room as their primary source of health care. Following the plan has left the state fiscally responsible and solvent.

If Obamacare was called anything without Obama in the title, right wingers would probably like it since it's their idea.

Hope that helped. Let me know if you need more detail.

Oh, wow, I can't believe I have to explain something so simple and obvious. But OK, you talked me into it.

With health care, you can visit a doctor before an illness becomes life threatening.

Massachusetts started "Romneycare" (now Obamacare) based on recommendations by the right wing think tank "Heritage Foundation". The state of Massachusetts was going bankrupt because people were using the emergency room as their primary source of health care. Following the plan has left the state fiscally responsible and solvent.

If Obamacare was called anything without Obama in the title, right wingers would probably like it since it's their idea.

I didn't talk YOU into a thing...Ramble on deany.

25% no health care

Number one in pollution

drop outs

poverty

You know, I don't think that's such a hard act to follow. I think cleaning up GOP mess is harder.

"25% no health care"

No?

So....what is the product they deliver in the emergency room....the Rootin' Tootin' Fresh 'n' Fruity breakfast?

Bulletin: healthcare.

Now....watch how I deliver a verbal vivisection:

"Massachusetts started "Romneycare" (now Obamacare) based on recommendations by the right wing think tank "Heritage Foundation". The state of Massachusetts was going bankrupt because people were using the emergency room as their primary source of health care. Following the plan has left the state fiscally responsible and solvent."

Emergency Room usage increased after Romney Care was instituted.

"More people are seeking care in hospital emergency rooms, and the cost of caring for ER patients has soared 17 percent over two years, despite efforts to direct patients with nonurgent problems to primary care doctors instead, according to new state data. ER visits, costs in Mass. climb - The Boston Globe"
ER visits, costs in Mass. climb - The Boston Globe

Does that neon light flashing IDIOT over your head keep you awake at night?

Cheer up....the snake in the White House is just as clueless as you are....

"Massachusetts started "Romneycare" (now Obamacare) based on recommendations by the right wing think tank "Heritage Foundation". The state of Massachusetts was going bankrupt because people were using the emergency room as their primary source of health care. Following the plan has left the state fiscally responsible and solvent."

"More people are seeking care in hospital emergency rooms, and the cost of caring for ER patients has soared 17 percent over two years, despite efforts to direct patients with nonurgent problems to primary care doctors instead, according to new state data. ER visits, costs in Mass. climb - The Boston Globe"

I thought he'd be back. Guess not. And thank you for that.

What is it in Georgia?

What is it in Arizona?

The black poverty rate is directionaly proportional to the black population in the state.

States with more blacks "tend" to have more black poverty----Duh !

Rate is percentage not total number.

Yes, we all know that. Now, tell us the "rates" of black poverty in the states that I listed.

Are you admitting you don't know, after making a post implying that you did know?

My pleasure!

To be a devotee of the Left, one need not know anything, nor ever, ever, apologize for being incorrect.

....and they don't have to read books.....

....or plan for the future.....

....or, in fact, learn from the past.

And....life owes you a living.

Good deal, huh?

My pleasure!

To be a devotee of the Left, one need not know anything, nor ever, ever, apologize for being incorrect.

....and they don't have to read books.....

....or plan for the future.....

....or, in fact, learn from the past.

And....life owes you a living.

Good deal, huh?
Indeed. And care not whom you trod upon to get there, but only those whom trod upon you.

Wow....hit a nerve, huh?

Glad to do it.

isn't that just as divisive?

Let's stop dividing people and unite them instead.

Y'know.....there is reason to believe that those who roll over and make nice with the gutter-snipes are a large part of the problem.

"Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito" meaning "do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it."

And will continue to do so.

There is a bigger reason to believe that those who criticize others for doing the same thing they are doing while acting as though they are different is an even larger part of the problem.

Quite frankly I don't care if the right and the left hate me. Im tired of the bullcrap from both sides. We need to start being a solution to the problem and not just doing the same things that are creating the problem.

I want to persuade people to agree with me. Or if Im wrong, I want to be persuaded to agree with them. None of this happens if I write them off and treat them like crap because they disagree with me right now.

The truth is important to have. but it's absolutely useless if we dont live it and use it wisely and with charity. Because without charity we are nothing.

Y'know.....there is reason to believe that those who roll over and make nice with the gutter-snipes are a large part of the problem.

"Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito" meaning "do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it."

There is a bigger reason to believe that those who criticize others for doing the same thing they are doing while acting as though they are different is an even larger part of the problem.

Quite frankly I don't care if the right and the left hate me. Im tired of the bullcrap from both sides. We need to start being a solution to the problem and not just doing the same things that are creating the problem.

I want to persuade people to agree with me. Or if Im wrong, I want to be persuaded to agree with them. None of this happens if I write them off and treat them like crap because they disagree with me right now.

The truth is important to have. but it's absolutely useless if we dont live it and use it wisely and with charity. Because without charity we are nothing.

There is a sickness known as moral equivalence.
Look into it.

The truth is that one must stand up to evil, and use any weapons available.

The 60s rhetoric demanded that each family only have only 2 children due to over population. But they started paying welfare mothers to have as many as they could punch out in a lifetime. And it struck me yesterday that the Kennedys were doing the very same thing. I've never seen as many kids in my life. They punch out children exactly the same way in Mexico, India, the middle east, and every other third world place that we send billions of dollars in aid to. But in America, a couple was only to have 2 children. What's wrong with this picture?

Now I only have the 2 children, and only 1 grandchild. I worked my entire life, paid mega taxes, and was never on welfare. I should have had as many children as I wanted without judgment from anyone. God knows I paid enough money for others to have them.

Last edited:
1. his seminal work, "Ethnic America," Thomas Sowell gives a vivid picture of the conditions the Irish both caused and faced as they stepped onto the escalator of American social mobility. Their lives revolved around violence, alcoholism, and criminality. Native populations fled from neighborhoods when the Irish moved in.

a. “The first blacks to move into Harlem were middle-class Negroes who left the black enclave in mid-Manhattan around the turn of the century to get away from the Irish living nearby.”
Thomas Sowell, “Ethnic America,” p.39.

b. Today we remember, sadly, the assassination of Irish-American President John F. Kennedy....with no taint of that history.

Why is that?

2. In her best-seller, "Mugged," Ann Coulter explains why the history of another ethnic group, black Americans, is not proceeding apace,...what has stultified this group's progress?

Liberals.
That's right....Liberals have.

3. "It was the misfortune of black Americans that they were just on the verge of passing through the immigrant experience when damaging ideas about welfare and the lenient attitude about crime took hold. It could have happened to the Italians, Germans, Jews or Irish, but luckily for them, there were no Liberals around to “help” when they arrived."
Coulter, "Mugged."

a. In fact, black Americans were doing better in individual pursuits than many immigrants. [Michael] Barone compared their American journey to the Irish: “Both rise smartly in hierarchies (government bureaucracies, the military) but haven't fared as well in free-market commerce.”
The New Continental Divides - US News and World Report

4. If one leans toward being kind, it is possible to claim that Liberals realized the error of their ways, the history of Democrat racial policies, the racism of the first Progressive President, Woodrow Wilson, FDR putting a KKKlaner on the Supreme Court, or Governor Bill Clinton championing the Confederate flag, and the blocking every anti-lynching bill by the Senate Democrats....and turned over a new leaf!
Possible?

5. No, not possible.
For me, it was simply a method of keeping the black vote tied to the Democrat Party by discriminatory laws, banning of certain words, and pretensions, such as playing the part that requires sneering at nonexistent racists, and memorizing one line: “Goddam it, this may cost me my career but I’m going to speak up for racial equality and let the chips fall where they may!” (Coulter)

And based on this pretense, Liberals have made certain to lie about history and slander good Americans with the charge of 'racist!.'

Take the disgusting Roger Cohen, Liberal, of the Liberal Washington Post.

“People with conventional views must repress a gag reflex when considering the mayor-elect of New York — a white man married to a black woman and with two biracial children. (Should I mention that Bill de Blasio’s wife, Chirlane McCray, used to be a lesbian?) This family represents the cultural changes that have enveloped parts — but not all — of America. To cultural conservatives, this doesn’t look like their country at all.” Richard Cohen: Christie?s tea party problem - The Washington Post

Just Liberals being Liberals.....keeping the pot boiling, smearing any who aren't lock-step Leftists.
With no concern about the effect it might have....such as "The Knock-Out Game" that has resulted in fatalities.

a. Cohen piece was so offensive, so outrageous, that other Liberals immediately tried to distance themselves: " No sooner did Cohen's column appear last week than the virtue patrol was at him. The Huffington Post ran a headline by his picture: "Dear Washington Post: Please Fire This Man." Return of the Virtue Patrol - Emmett Tyrrell - Page 1

6. Of course the most revolting example is how Liberals target little children:
"Illinois 4th grade book says white voters rejected Barack Obama because of his race... DUPO, Ill. – Fourth graders in Dupo, Illinois are reading a biography of Barack Obama that’s raising eyebrows among St. Clair County parents. ... The book – brought to the attention this week of those on the “Moms Against Duncan – MAD” Facebook page, goes on to say white Americans were hesitant to vote for a black president, and that Obama pushed the race issue to bring the nation together.

“But some people said Americans weren’t ready for that much change. Sure Barack was a nice fellow, they said. But white voters would never vote for a black president. Other angry voices were raised. Barack’s former pastor called the country a failure. God would damn the United States for mistreating its black citizens, he said." Illinois 4th grade book says white voters rejected Barack Obama because of his race - EAGnews.org powered by Education Action Group Foundation, Inc.

Woe betide you Liberals.
Woe is what you've brought to America.

they will exploit school children, turn the healthcare industry over to the insurance companies and pharmaceuticals, destroy the economy, play the race card and create racial divide, destroy our rights, create a nation of dependent slugs to ensure their voting base. my fingers would get sore listing everything

The 60s rhetoric demanded that each family only have only 2 children due to over population. But they started paying welfare mothers to have as many as they could punch out in a lifetime. And it struck me yesterday that the Kennedys were doing the very same thing. I've never seen as many kids in my life. They punch out children exactly the same way in Mexico, India, the middle east, and every other third world place that we send billions of dollars in aid to. But in America, a couple was only to have 2 children. What's wrong with this picture?

Now I only have the 2 children, and only 1 grandchild. I worked my entire life, paid mega taxes, and was never on welfare. I should have had as many children as I wanted without judgment from anyone. God knows I paid enough money for others to have them.

well said and right on :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Over 100 in the thread....but, unless I missed it, none of the Liberals has been willing nor able to defend the despicable Roger Cohen's smear of cultural conservatives.

“People with conventional views must repress a gag reflex when considering the mayor-elect of New York — a white man married to a black woman and with two biracial children. (Should I mention that Bill de Blasio’s wife, Chirlane McCray, used to be a lesbian?) This family represents the cultural changes that have enveloped parts — but not all — of America. To cultural conservatives, this doesn’t look like their country at all.”

How about it, Libs.....do you stand shoulder to shoulder with this bottom-feeder?

Is everyone with a differing opinion a 'racist'?????

25% no health care

Number one in pollution

drop outs

poverty

"25% no health care"

No?

BULLSHIT !!!! :up:

i had my semi annual check up with my doctor yesterday, she told me that the low income people (read: mexicans, orientals and OTM's) use the ER for their primary health care, and that IS a major problem with most hospitals, because they DO NOT pay one U.S.A. penny for their visits. :up:

Forum List

Back