How Low Will They Go To Divide Americans??

"25% no health care"

America had and continues to have 100%, citizens and non-citizens, with healthcare since President Reagan.

Just one more fact about which you are ignorant.

Did you know that Ronald Reagan was a member of the GOP?

No?

Going to the emergency room is not "health care". It's "going to the emergency room".

BULLSHIT !!!! :up:

i had my semi annual check up with my doctor yesterday, she told me that the low income people (read: mexicans, orientals and OTM's) use the ER for their primary health care, and that IS a major problem with most hospitals, because they DO NOT pay one U.S.A. penny for their visits. :up:

ERs are not required to practice primary care. Under EMTALA they have to evaluate everyone who comes in. They only have to treat emergencies and women in labor. If hospitals are doing this their going broke over it is their own fault.

Going to the emergency room is not "health care". It's "going to the emergency room".

i had my semi annual check up with my doctor yesterday, she told me that the low income people (read: mexicans, orientals and OTM's) use the ER for their primary health care, and that IS a major problem with most hospitals, because they DO NOT pay one U.S.A. penny for their visits. :up:

ERs are not required to practice primary care. Under EMTALA they have to evaluate everyone who comes in. They only have to treat emergencies and women in labor. If hospitals are doing this their going broke over it is their own fault.

I've been in ER's and seen families bring in kids with bad colds......

me too, and illegals with all kinds of sickness--mild and severe. and they are all treated FREE.

Oh, the hospital sends them a bill, if they have an address, but they write it off after a couple of months.

+1 My daughter tells me around 3/4 of visits to her emergency room are people that should not be there. They run the gamut of drug addicts, illegals, the poor, and hypochondriacs. They are there for free stuff, such as free drugs, free food, free companionship. She says about 1/4 of the visits are from regulars who come in multiple times a week, not just to her hospital but also reportedly to other area hospitals. Many have become quite adept at faking symptoms, they seek out new nurses, new doctors, or ones that are more apt to give them the stuff they want. And by law it's all legal like. By law anyone entering the emergency room exhibiting symptoms must receive a certain amount of care, tests must be run, money spent. They have manuals describing how to bilk our system that get passed around. If someone comes to the ER with a cold and they don't get checked out, then die... yeah not good, thus the ER ends up having to do the primary care work for the people who show up for their free doctor visits.

Last edited:
The three biggest obstacles to black advancement are education, healthcare, and illegitimacy. White racism does not make the top ten.

HUH?

Why is education an obstacle?

Why is health care an obstacle?

Why is illegitimacy an obstacle?

Seems to me the biggest obstacle to advancement is accepting that one has to eschew welfare if they want to get out of poverty. Accepting the democrat offers to be their sugar daddy if they except permanent hand-outs as way of making a living will never get them out of poverty, NEVER. You have to break the cycle of dependency, you have to embrace independence and liberty. In short you have to grow a backbone.

By giving blacks welfare the liberals can keep them down and in their place. Liberals never want to let them out of the ghetto. If they can break out of the ghetto and break their dependance on welfare they will vote Republican and the liberals can't let that happen.

The three biggest obstacles to black advancement are education, healthcare, and illegitimacy. White racism does not make the top ten.

HUH?

Seems to me the biggest obstacle to advancement is accepting that one has to eschew welfare if they want to get out of poverty. Accepting the democrat offers to be their sugar daddy if they except permanent hand-outs as way of making a living will never get them out of poverty, NEVER. You have to break the cycle of dependency, you have to embrace independence and liberty. In short you have to grow a backbone.

By giving blacks welfare the liberals can keep them down and in their place. Liberals never want to let them out of the ghetto. If they can break out of the ghetto and break their dependance on welfare they will vote Republican and the liberals can't let that happen.

Ayup... and the leaders take payola to maintain it, and media goes along with it even encouraging the practice.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc]OBAMA'S GONNA PAY FOR MY GAS... - YouTube[/ame]

"25% no health care"

America had and continues to have 100%, citizens and non-citizens, with healthcare since President Reagan.

Just one more fact about which you are ignorant.

Did you know that Ronald Reagan was a member of the GOP?

No?

They wouldn't go to primary doctors if they had one! It's not part of their culture. They go to clinics. And, hispanics, blacks and most other illiterate immigrants do not understand the concept of appointment. They go when they go, showing up at a particular time is too alien to them. If the baby has a cough, you take him when he coughs. You don't wait until a 2pm appointment time. You go to the clinica and wait until 3pm.

The Democrats run by the far left want the US to be just like Europe. With 80% of the population dependent on the 10 to 12 percent rich elite with the government in telling everyone what they can and can not do.

They do that all the time. They are required by EMTALA to evaluate them. They are NOT required to treat anything unless it is an emergency or a woman in labor. If the hospitals ARE treating for non emergent conditions, then the cost of doing so needs to be their baby.

Not sure if they are still there, but when TennCare hit, there were NP staffed 24 hour clinics. Non emergent ER patients were sent there. That needs to happen everywhere. When they wait in two lines for one service, they will mend their ways.

HUH?

I guess you haven't noticed that almost all black Americans vote Democrat -

poor, rich, middle class, working class, urban, rural, young, old...

Explain that.

And while we're at it, let's ask the Korean author of this thread why 73% of Asian-Americans voted for Obama...

...eh????????

me too, and illegals with all kinds of sickness--mild and severe. and they are all treated FREE.

Oh, the hospital sends them a bill, if they have an address, but they write it off after a couple of months.

Thank God for Obamacare. Republicans would rather they just die. And how many Republicans go to the emergency room? Republicans would see them die too.

Thank God for Obamacare. Republicans would rather they just die. And how many Republicans go to the emergency room? Republicans would see them die too.

"They?" Who is "they?"

Democrats on here are telling ME, an actual person, to hurry up and die. See signature. And they aren't the only ones. The signature line has space limits.

Republicans?

Are you a liar in your real life, too?

1. [Democrat]"GOV. LAMM ASSERTS ELDERLY, IF VERY ILL, HAVE 'DUTY TO DIE'

DENVER, March 28— Elderly people who are terminally ill have a ''duty to die and get out of the way'' instead of trying to prolong their lives by artificial means, Gov. Richard D. Lamm of Colorado said Tuesday."
GOV. LAMM ASSERTS ELDERLY, IF VERY ILL, HAVE 'DUTY TO DIE' - NYTimes.com

2. Democrat Tom Daschle, original nominee to head the Health and Human Services Department, and says health-care reform “will not be pain free.” Seniors should be more accepting of the conditions that come with age instead of treating them.
Ruin Your Health With the Obama Stimulus Plan: Betsy McCaughey - Bloomberg

3. A key [Democrat] administration figure committed to cost cutting is Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, a health policy advisor in the Office of Management and Budget and brother of Rahm Emanuel, the president's chief of staff wants doctors to look beyond the needs of their own patient and consider social justice. They should think about whether the money being spent on their patient could be better spent elsewhere.
Betsy McCaughey

That's the Death Panel guy.

So.....really.....are you a liar, or just stupid?

Last edited:

I see, so if I don't give you my payroll check it's because I would rather see you die.

Screw you parasite. Get off your ass and earn your own income you POS.

The hospitals turn the unpaid bills over to collection agencies.

Republicans?

Are you a liar in your real life, too?

1. [Democrat]"GOV. LAMM ASSERTS ELDERLY, IF VERY ILL, HAVE 'DUTY TO DIE'

DENVER, March 28— Elderly people who are terminally ill have a ''duty to die and get out of the way'' instead of trying to prolong their lives by artificial means, Gov. Richard D. Lamm of Colorado said Tuesday."
GOV. LAMM ASSERTS ELDERLY, IF VERY ILL, HAVE 'DUTY TO DIE' - NYTimes.com

2. Democrat Tom Daschle, original nominee to head the Health and Human Services Department, and says health-care reform “will not be pain free.” Seniors should be more accepting of the conditions that come with age instead of treating them.
Ruin Your Health With the Obama Stimulus Plan: Betsy McCaughey - Bloomberg

3. A key [Democrat] administration figure committed to cost cutting is Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, a health policy advisor in the Office of Management and Budget and brother of Rahm Emanuel, the president's chief of staff wants doctors to look beyond the needs of their own patient and consider social justice. They should think about whether the money being spent on their patient could be better spent elsewhere.
Betsy McCaughey

That's the Death Panel guy.

So.....really.....are you a liar, or just stupid?

Are you willing to expand Medicare and Medicaid funding enough so that every recipient, including the very elderly, has access to unlimited treatment, at any cost, if the patient so desires it?

Because that is the alternative to what you errantly refer to as 'death panels'.

Ame®icano;8189218 said:
NO, the number one cause is the breakdown of the black family unit----NUMBER 1

I think that's the number one obstacle in the advancement of all people. If you fix that then the three symptoms moon mentioned will be fixed.

Education and healthcare are NOT responsibility of the federal government.

The federal government is responsible for whatever we want it to be responsible for.

Forum List

Back