How many “America First” Trump voters support Putin’s invasion?

Do you support or oppose Putin’s military action in Ukraine?

• Yes, I support it

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • No, I oppose Putin’s military action in Ukraine.

Votes: 38 88.4%

• Total voters
Asking nicely got 5 brave Trump voters here to admit they support Putin’s invasion. Perhaps more “beat their wives” … but just won’t admit it. 😎

Seriously, I myself supported the “right of self determination” for Crimeans after Maidan. At that time Ukrainian nationalists with the support of the U.S. and “Ukraine First” Banderites served as “shock troops” in overthrewing a corrupt but fairly elected President. Many Trump voters here surely supported the January 6th attempt to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power in D.C.

Was the Russian-supported “annexation referendum” in Crimea then a case of “wife beating”? It was overwhelmingly peaceful and supported by the Crimean population … so maybe that time it only amounted to a very reasonable “slap on the wrist.”

In my opinion this discussion was … revealing.

Dude! I am not asking what you think they did, I am asking YOU how often you beat your wife!

Refuse to answer?

Then it tells us something, lol.

Look here---------------> you are trying to put Trump voters on the spot, it is obvious, no matter what they think, or why. So for every Trump voter that responds to this thread, no matter what you think, ask this guy how often he BEATS HIS WIFE! Same damn difference!

You are NOT clever, but very transparent!

Asking nicely got 5 brave Trump voters here to admit they support Putin’s invasion. Perhaps more “beat their wives” … but just won’t admit it. 😎

Seriously, I myself supported the “right of self determination” for Crimeans in 2014 (won with Putin’s help). At Maidan Ukrainian nationalists, with the support of the U.S. and with “Ukraine First” Banderites serving as “shock troops,” overthrew a corrupt but fairly elected President. Many Trump voters here surely supported the January 6th attempt to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power in D.C. “Revolutions” have consequences. Sometimes they lead to terrible and dangerous war.

Was the Russian-supported “annexation referendum” in Crimea then a case of “wife beating”? It was overwhelmingly peaceful and supported by the Crimean population … so maybe that time it only amounted to a very reasonable “slap on the wrist.”

In my opinion this discussion was … revealing.
post #141

Dude! I am not asking what you think they did, I am asking YOU how often you beat your wife!

Refuse to answer?

Then it tells us something, lol.

Look here---------------> you are trying to put Trump voters on the spot, it is obvious, no matter what they think, or why. So for every Trump voter that responds to this thread, no matter what you think, ask this guy how often he BEATS HIS WIFE! Same damn difference!

You are NOT clever, but very transparent!
I never beat my wife. I love and cherish her.
There is no ambiguity here.

It is not my fault if you folks are “not clever” enough to see that I asked a simple and relevant question on an important issue, whereas you folks are asking an obnoxious personal question. Your assumptions are wrong, your question was the wrong question, and it had nothing to do with Trump voters or the issue of Putin’s invasion.

Last edited:
Do you support Putin invading Ukraine?
he can invade anywhere he wants to, whether I support him or not. Why are you so interested in Putin? he's a tyrant. zelensky is a tyrant. You think Zelensky supports his people, yet the country isn't a democracy so he can't. I don't support Xiden, or Peloser or any individual who feels they can mandate shit in a country of individuals like they are the power. fk them all.

Why did Ukraine need Vice President Xident to fire a prosecutor?

Some people can’t answer the simplest questions. “Do you support Putin’s invasion of Ukraine?” That is not a trick question. It doesn’t require a b.s. evasion. Even Democrats can answer it. Even Putinists can answer it. Maybe the Chinese might have problems.

What the hell is wrong with you folks? Did I ask you something complicated, like exactly what we should do about it?

Some people can’t answer the simplest questions. “Do you support Putin’s invasion of Ukraine?” That is not a trick question. It doesn’t require a b.s. evasion. Even Democrats can answer it. Even Putinists can answer it. Maybe the Chinese might have problems.

What the hell is wrong with you folks? Did I ask you something complicated, like exactly what we should do about it?
It's not a simple question, it's deliberate bait.

You took something complicated and tried to make it an either/or....And you failed.

funny, define a woman and the nominee for Supreme Court can't answer it. And you're bitching in here. too fking funny. You think she's the cat meow.

You are hardly Supreme Court material yourself. But nobody is forcing you to answer anything. As they say, “It’s a free country.” But go ahead and run to the mods to complain that I am somehow abusing you, snowflake.

Last edited:
As I've said many times, Putin is the lesser of two evils in this war. The majority of the people here have no idea why Putin invaded the Ukraine. I do not support the evil Putin but I do approve of his reasons to invade. First of all he's fighting the Serpent People, the Khazarian Mafia. Another reason is the destruction of all the baby making factories that produce children for sex trafficking. He's taking those children to Russia for adoption. Then there's the drug production. Those reasons are only the tip of the iceberg. I suggest that people here google the Khazars and their Mafia. It would stop all these silly accusations and misinformation.

BTW, I voted 'YES'.
You have no idea why putin invaded. Keep religion out of it.

You are hardly Supreme Court material yourself. But nobody is forcing you to answer anything. As they say, “It’s a free country.” But go ahead and run to the mods to complain that I am somehow abusing you, snowflake.
then why are you bitching? The person you're ready to suck tit on for Supreme Court can't answer a simple question. And you lost your lunch in here.

he can invade anywhere he wants to, whether I support him or not. Why are you so interested in Putin? he's a tyrant. zelensky is a tyrant. You think Zelensky supports his people, yet the country isn't a democracy so he can't. I don't support Xiden, or Peloser or any individual who feels they can mandate shit in a country of individuals like they are the power. fk them all.

Why did Ukraine need Vice President Xident to fire a prosecutor?
You can answer the question this time.

Do you support Putin invading Ukraine?

Forum List

Back