How many Democrat senators will vote with Republicans to Impeach Joe Biden? (Poll)

How many democrat senators will vote to remove Joe Biden after the House votes to Impeach?

• 0, no democrat senator will vote to impeach Joe Biden

Votes: 32 78.0%
  • 1 - 10 enough to NOT remove Joe Biden, (<67), but not zero.

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Enough to remove Joe Biden totaling 67 or more senators

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
Hey Dufus and silly one, you think Joe Biden would just tell everyone that he created with his power, the best illegal voter fraud organization ever?

Really? You think that is what he was talking about, in public, for all to hear?

:rofl:

You are damaged material! Seek help!
Every once in a while, Biden fucks up and tells the truth.

Classy post for a low-IQ democrat! You can't prove any of your lies, so why type so much?

Paul Pelosi and the intruder were BOTH wearing underwear! His gay lover apparently was pissed about something.
As for passing shit, Joe Manchin will probably switch to be a Republican after the way the dems shit on him.

Impeachment will happen, removal won't, same as Trump, but Biden and the dems will look a lot worse.

p.s. whatever Nancy and Joe pass the GOP House won't fund <g>.

The district court's criminal complaint says DePape was wearing shorts at the time of the attack. "Officers removed a cell phone, cash, clipper cards and an unidentified card from DEPAPE’s right shorts pocket," reads the complaint.

More "opinion". Thanks for playing. We have FACTs to beat the dems over the head with:

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents
Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents willing to KILL!! WTF???
Xiden is illegally forgiving $10,000 of student loan debt
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

Let's be honest. Biden does not decide who gets the oil, and you don't know the definition of treason.

Thanks for never reading my posts; I'm insulted.
It's obvious you give my posts the Thumbs Down without reading them.

The voter rolls are rarely updated to account for the deceased and people who move out of the district.
You can get the rolls and hand them out to people to knock on doors.

I know as I did it once and was appalled.

:cuckoo:

Really? You have some video of rioters fighting with police with bats, sticks and tear gas asking the cops to stop beating them for a second to check tik toc to see if Trump gave them a stand down order? I'd like to see that! And what if they didn't want to stop? I mean, they were out to stop the election, right?

How is it illegal to decide you are going with the primary electors over any alternate ones when that's the whole point of them meeting that day? You do know that has been done before? If the election and electors were already decided, then what was the point of the meeting? Maybe just rub elbows and all sit around eating fried chicken?

View attachment 722673

So you think all those thousands of people were only there because someone TOLD them to go and not because they WANTED to be there? How were they controlled, by brainwaves, telepathy, some sort of bat signal in the sky? Maybe Trump was holding their first born and they were being coerced!!! :omg:

So six hours later when there was nothing left to do and everyone was tired, they just dropped it and left because of Trump and not because of police reinforcements? Then what kind of government guards its capitol with police so feeble that in a quarter of a DAY, neither Nancy Pelosi nor the capitol police could order or send in enough troops to hold off a few hundred people who were carrying nothing more than flags and selfies? Sounds like Nancy was TRYING to get something bad to happen that day!

Really? Do please link us to the video where Trump ordered the rally crowd to go down and storm the capitol and seize the election! I'm waiting! :th_waiting:

Try explaining how the Trumptards outside the Capitol were to make their voices heard by members of Congress inside the Capitol without storming it....

Post evidence of that...
I don't save Links for assholes such as yourself.
In fact, I expect adults such as yourself to actually follow the news in a daily basis so I don't have to save Links.

So they set up a website to help people vote. Crazy that sounds so very much like a get out the vote website. How exactly is that an organization that investigates and stops voter fraud?

He never said it was setup to investigate and stop fraud. He said it was to help victims of election fraud get their vote counted.

I don't save Links for assholes such as yourself.
In fact, I expect adults such as yourself to actually follow the news in a daily basis so I don't have to save Links.

Meaning you made that up. Thanks for [tacitly] admitting what I already knew.
thumbsup.gif

thats the website. Show me the arm of that org that investigates and stops voter fraud.

First show where Biden said that was the purpose of the hotline and website...

Then what? How do they get a dead persons ballot in any of the contested swing states?

Who Is The Ballot Mailed To, who individually requests it, how do they figure out the dead voters signature?

And proclaiming every one that moved out of state, voted twice and became felons, with jail time due, is ridiculous and mental paranoia disorder....let alone impossible... Maybe republicans that moved out of state did it cuz trump urged them to vote twice, but Democrats did not do that.... And there would never be enough of neo felons to risk that felony charge....

If people with lists requested the ballots of those that moved, individually, one by one from the state, where did the state individually mail them, for this fraudster group with the voter rolls you claim they have and the moved out of state list, HOW DID THEY GET ANOTHER PERSONS BALLOT?

Answer the question, please.

Spunky is incapable of thinking this all the way through.

Forum List

Back