How many Democrat senators will vote with Republicans to Impeach Joe Biden? (Poll)

How many democrat senators will vote to remove Joe Biden after the House votes to Impeach?

• 0, no democrat senator will vote to impeach Joe Biden

Votes: 32 78.0%
  • 1 - 10 enough to NOT remove Joe Biden, (<67), but not zero.

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Enough to remove Joe Biden totaling 67 or more senators

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
It’s a get out the vote website. That’s it. I’m sure the GOP has one as well. Biden cultist. You’re as bad as the other 2

Not according to what Biden said. He said they had a phone bank with people to assist voters having to deal with issues with voting. And the website provides help to vote for others who are also facing issues.

YOU JUST DID THAT EXACT THING TWICE.

Nearly ALL of them.

What was abusive or derelict about making a phone call to Ukraine to ask if an American had been up to any criminal activity there? That sounds more like good law enforcement. But if abuse of power is what you want, then you've got Joe Biden which has been derelict and abusive of his authority 10X over.

No, like sitting for two years idly while millions of illegal and undocumented aliens from all over pour across the border whose primary responsibility it is of yours to protect while committing crimes and bringing in dangerous drugs killing thousands. But then, that is just the tip of the iceberg the heinous things that bum has done.

Did you expect Trump to make the secret service drive him to the Capital to wave his hands shouting in a megaphone? Did you expect people in the midst of a riot to stop every 5 minutes to check Twitter to see if Trump had sent out any messages? Just how fucking stupid are you? And it was never a matter of stopping any official count! The point of January Six is to DECIDE on the electors which will be counted to decide the election, and it has happened before that alternate electors were chosen. That's the point of meeting that day, moron!

Nope. Trump allegedly committed a crime.

No it was a gaffe. I’m sure he meant to say they created the biggest voter registration or voter outreach organization or some such thing. You’re so eager to defend everything that comes out of Dementia Joes mouth. You’re no better than the Trump cultists.

Why don’t you link to the voter fraud organization Joe and the DNC created to fight voter fraud before he was President. Because that’s when that quote is from.
No, It was Conservatives being unable to understand plain English in the context of what was being spoken

Sounds like Conservatives are the ones suffering from dementia

Did you expect Trump to make the secret service drive him to the Capital to wave his hands shouting in a megaphone? Did you expect people in the midst of a riot to stop every 5 minutes to check Twitter to see if Trump had sent out any messages? Just how fucking stupid are you? And it was never a matter of stopping any official count! The point of January Six is to DECIDE on the electors which will be counted to decide the election, and it has happened before that alternate electors were chosen. That's the point of meeting that day, moron!
They were doing it, checking twitter.... That's how they learned Pence didn't act (illegally) on what Trump wanted him to do....

And know to stop and go home....Trump's request via twitter....and why they immediately stopped, and went home.

You damn right they were following Trumps direction... There is video showing such!

LOL

Suuure, fucking moron. That must explain why Trump held on to aid for Ukraine for ~93% of the allotted time to release it to Zelenskyy and even then, didn't do so until a whistleblower filed a complaint that Trump was extorting Zelenskyy to do him "favors."
That proves exactly nothing. Next you will claim Denape is a MAGA Republican.

They were doing it, checking twitter.... That's how they learned Pence didn't act (illegally) on what Trump wanted him to do....

And know to stop and go home....Trump's request via twitter....and why they immediately stopped, and went home.

You damn right they were following Trumps direction... There is video showing such!
The video shows them reading the Tweet about Pence letting the country down

The response was….

Hang Mike Pence

What would a voter fraud organization do?
Prevent and investigate voter fraud
Nice try though
LOL!!! STATES RUN ELECTIONS. So your attempted <<<<spin>>>> on Biden's gaffe is hilarious!

We both know that the old, senile, gaffe machine has Freudian slips all the time.

Encounters. That's all your chart shows. It doesn't show expulsions via title 42 of those encountered. And encounters can be the same person twice or more. 1 out of ever 3 encounters is someone previously expelled via title 42, trying again.
I can backup my numbers: prove me wrong...
Encounters are illegals arrested/detained, and then released, about 5,000,000
Deportations under Joe Biden are minimal

"Over the 12 months ending Sept. 30, 2021, ICE said it had removed 59,011 “noncitizens” from the US, down more than threefold from the 185,884 “aliens” deported in fiscal year 2020 –and the lowest number since fiscal year 1995"

If the Republicans take control and focus their efforts on impeaching Biden, they will lose all the momentum they gained over the last two years.
That is a personal opinion without any proof. Rubbing Biden's and the democrats noses in the shitty mess they made is great politics. You know it, and I know it. Who will you run in 2024????????

I can backup my numbers: prove me wrong...
Encounters are illegals arrested/detained, and then released, about 5,000,000
Deportations under Joe Biden are minimal

"Over the 12 months ending Sept. 30, 2021, ICE said it had removed 59,011 “noncitizens” from the US, down more than threefold from the 185,884 “aliens” deported in fiscal year 2020 –and the lowest number since fiscal year 1995"
And during that time more than two million entered that we know about. An unknown number evaded detection.

That is a personal opinion without any proof. Rubbing Biden's and the democrats noses in the shitty mess they made is great politics. You know it, and I know it. Who will you run in 2024????????
I fully expect Republicans to shoot themselves in the foot. They generally never miss an opportunity to take advantage of an opportunity.

I fully expect Republicans to shoot themselves in the foot. They generally never miss an opportunity to take advantage of an opportunity.
More "opinion". Thanks for playing. We have FACTs to beat the dems over the head with:

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents
Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents willing to KILL!! WTF???
Xiden is illegally forgiving $10,000 of student loan debt
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

If the Republicans act like vindictive children they will lose big time in 2024. They need to focus on getting the country back on the right track.

LOL!!! STATES RUN ELECTIONS. So your attempted <<<<spin>>>> on Biden's gaffe is hilarious!

We both know that the old, senile, gaffe machine has Freudian slips all the time.

And you think Biden set up a phone line for advice on how to steal elections?

Forum List

Back