How many Democrat senators will vote with Republicans to Impeach Joe Biden? (Poll)

How many democrat senators will vote to remove Joe Biden after the House votes to Impeach?

• 0, no democrat senator will vote to impeach Joe Biden

Votes: 32 78.0%
  • 1 - 10 enough to NOT remove Joe Biden, (<67), but not zero.

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Enough to remove Joe Biden totaling 67 or more senators

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
Nothing you posted actually dismounts the reality that a two-term president can run again.
Hate to disagree, but the Party ticket he runs on, would have say, and would not allow an ineligible candidate to run on their party ticket in the primary.

Maybe he could run as some kind of independent candidacy, but that too is doubtful imho.

There was no extortion, douche nozzle.

LOL

Suuure, fucking moron. That must explain why Trump held on to aid for Ukraine for ~93% of the allotted time to release it to Zelenskyy and even then, didn't do so until a whistleblower filed a complaint that Trump was extorting Zelenskyy to do him "favors."

WOW. You're so hell bent on defending that senile old bastard you're making shit up about his gaffes. He wasnt talking about some voter fraud organization that was looking into voter fraud the DNC had created, you doof.

Oh? What do YOU think he was saying...? Here's the transcript to help you out...

But one of the things that I think is most important is those who haven’t voted yet, first of all go to IWILLVOTE.com to make a plan exactly how you’re going to vote, where you’re going to vote, when you’re going to vote. Because it can get complicated, because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote — particularly people of color — to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com. Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system. You see what’s happening now, you guys know it as well as I do, you see the long, long lines and early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot. And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE… Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they’ll answer the phone, if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place.

Oh? What do YOU think he was saying...? Here's the transcript to help you out...

But one of the things that I think is most important is those who haven’t voted yet, first of all go to IWILLVOTE.com to make a plan exactly how you’re going to vote, where you’re going to vote, when you’re going to vote. Because it can get complicated, because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote — particularly people of color — to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com. Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system. You see what’s happening now, you guys know it as well as I do, you see the long, long lines and early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot. And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE… Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they’ll answer the phone, if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place.
Try getting out once in a while.
If a polling place is not easily accessed, tell your fellow DemonCraps to make it easier for minorities to vote.
And no, I'm not being racist; I want White DemonCraps to stop making it hard for minorities to vote.

Hey Dufus and silly one, you think Joe Biden would just tell everyone that he created with his presidential power, the best illegal voter fraud organization ever?

Really? You think that is what he was talking about, in public, for all to hear?

:rofl:

You are damaged material! Seek help!

RW echo chamber

No it was a gaffe. I’m sure he meant to say they created the biggest voter registration or voter outreach organization or some such thing. You’re so eager to defend everything that comes out of Dementia Joes mouth. You’re no better than the Trump cultists.

Why don’t you link to the voter fraud organization Joe and the DNC created to fight voter fraud before he was President. Because that’s when that quote is from.

Try getting out once in a while.
If a polling place is not easily accessed, tell your fellow DemonCraps to make it easier for minorities to vote.
And no, I'm not being racist; I want White DemonCraps to stop making it hard for minorities to vote.

LOl

You're an idiot. You just gave an example of why Biden setup IWILLVOTE.com.

See post 285. Is that his “voter fraud” organization?

No it was a gaffe. I’m sure he meant to say they created the biggest voter registration or voter outreach organization or some such thing. You’re so eager to defend everything that comes out of Dementia Joes mouth. You’re no better than the Trump cultists.

Why don’t you link to the voter fraud organization Joe and the DNC created to fight voter fraud before he was President. Because that’s when that quote is from.

The website is still there...

... show where it helps people commit voter fraud...

LOl

You're an idiot. You just gave an example of why Biden setup IWILLVOTE.com.
Really?
His web site ensures actual easily accessible polling places?
Foer those who know nothing about this, I bet the Ds complain tonight that many polling places were not easily accessible.

You, of course, also know this will be an issue.

I never said it did retard. It also doesn’t do anything to combat voter fraud which was RWs contention.

Of course it did. In the transcript I showed you, Biden even highlights some potential election fraud.

Really?
His web site ensures actual easily accessible polling places?
Foer those who know nothing about this, I bet the Ds complain tonight that many polling places were not easily accessible.

You, of course, also know this will be an issue.

No, it provides information to make it easier for them to vote.

Where's the video?
I would love to see or hear Biden say 20 coherent words in a row since becoming President.

Joe Biden's presidency is over... He's all done... Turn off the lights... He is in the running for worst president in history.

So the question the democrats have is WTF do they do to prepare for 2024.
1. The House will still be GOP after 2024
2. The Senate will probably be more Republican, since the dems will have more senate seats to defend in 2024.
3. Who will the dems nominate to run for president in 2024, or to be VP if Biden is removed?

Joe Biden? (too old, too stupid, too much baggage)
Kamala Harris? (its her turn, if not her the black women stay home)
Gavin Newsom (pretty boy has a shitty record to defend, CA is a disaster)
Buttplug? (good talker, but is he ready for the big show?)
Stacy Abrams? (maybe she can rally dems?)
_______________? someone else to be VP?

IF Joe Biden is impeached AND REMOVED the dems name a new VP, that person would have name recognition for 2024, plus two-years of glowing MSM coverage.
So what do the dems do?
1. Vote to impeach Joe Biden and name a new, more electable VP?
2. Vote to keep Joe Biden?
The fact you can even ask how many democrat senators will vote to remove Biden shows just how out of touch with reality you are. ZERO.

Joe Biden's presidency is over... He's all done... Turn off the lights... He is in the running for worst president in history.

So the question the democrats have is WTF do they do to prepare for 2024.
1. The House will still be GOP after 2024
2. The Senate will probably be more Republican, since the dems will have more senate seats to defend in 2024.
3. Who will the dems nominate to run for president in 2024, or to be VP if Biden is removed?

Joe Biden? (too old, too stupid, too much baggage)
Kamala Harris? (its her turn, if not her the black women stay home)
Gavin Newsom (pretty boy has a shitty record to defend, CA is a disaster)
Buttplug? (good talker, but is he ready for the big show?)
Stacy Abrams? (maybe she can rally dems?)
_______________? someone else to be VP?

IF Joe Biden is impeached AND REMOVED the dems name a new VP, that person would have name recognition for 2024, plus two-years of glowing MSM coverage.
So what do the dems do?
1. Vote to impeach Joe Biden and name a new, more electable VP?
2. Vote to keep Joe Biden?
If the Republicans take control and focus their efforts on impeaching Biden, they will lose all the momentum they gained over the last two years.

Of course it did. In the transcript I showed you, Biden even highlights some potential election fraud.
It’s a get out the vote website. That’s it. I’m sure the GOP has one as well. Biden cultist. You’re as bad as the other 2

You can't impeach a president for just not doing a good job, or for what you consider to be a good job.
YOU JUST DID THAT EXACT THING TWICE.

We've had plenty of presidents that haven't done good jobs,
Nearly ALL of them.

You need an abuse of presidential power, a dereliction of duty as President,
What was abusive or derelict about making a phone call to Ukraine to ask if an American had been up to any criminal activity there? That sounds more like good law enforcement. But if abuse of power is what you want, then you've got Joe Biden which has been derelict and abusive of his authority 10X over.

like sitting idlely for over three hours while your followers attack the Capitol
No, like sitting for two years idly while millions of illegal and undocumented aliens from all over pour across the border whose primary responsibility it is of yours to protect while committing crimes and bringing in dangerous drugs killing thousands. But then, that is just the tip of the iceberg the heinous things that bum has done.

, and beat up the Capitol Police, and try to stop the official count of the State's electors for president being officially entered in to the congressional record.
Did you expect Trump to make the secret service drive him to the Capital to wave his hands shouting in a megaphone? Did you expect people in the midst of a riot to stop every 5 minutes to check Twitter to see if Trump had sent out any messages? Just how fucking stupid are you? And it was never a matter of stopping any official count! The point of January Six is to DECIDE on the electors which will be counted to decide the election, and it has happened before that alternate electors were chosen. That's the point of meeting that day, moron!

You can't impeach a president for just not doing a good job, or for what you consider to be a good job.

We've had plenty of presidents that haven't done good jobs, that's why we vote.

You need an abuse of presidential power, a dereliction of duty as President,

like sitting idlely for over three hours while your followers attack the Capitol, and beat up the Capitol Police, and try to stop the official count of the State's electors for president being officially entered in to the congressional record.

Or by holding back congressionally passed Military aid to a country, unless that country's President, went on CNN International to announce he is opening an investigation on Biden and son, Biden being his political opponent in the upcoming presidential election.

You won't get the votes needed in the House, to impeach....but not for the lack of trying.

And not in a million, gazillion years will 2/3s of the Senate convict him, imo.

But go ahead, and continue to march lock step, on your mission to destroy this nation, and all of our institutional structure that has overall, even with faults over the centuries, has served us pretty well.
Impeachment is a political process.

A president can be impeached to failing to uphold the law of the land.

Forum List

Back