How many Dems would support Gavin Newsom as an alternative to Biden?

He is "pledging" support because no one is going to trash a sitting President, as well as what on earth is he going to trash Biden for that he himself hasn't done worse?
The DNC will get the media to do that for him. They can't say Biden isn't mentally/physically able to run again now, because that would be admitting he isn't able now. So they will wait until the end of this year providing the pathway for Newsom.
It is in the bag.

The key will be moving Kamala Harris out of the way and Newsom in

When has this ever NOT been the case? Texas has ALWAYS been cheaper than California. No one moved out in droves until now. Quit making excuses. Acknowledge their epic failures, otherwise its likely to continue.
Because the house prices have gotten even higher, obviously. Have you not been paying attention to this obvious fact?

Look at the price of the house in the meme I posted. It was $369,000 and now it's close to $600,000.

1687370273145.png

Did you see this, rightwinger? It looks like XponentialChaos debunked your lie about red states being "all trailer parks".

You need to get out once in a while, your bubble is very, very small.
There are some very nice houses in red states. The problem is that they're in red states, limiting their value.

But for some people who can't afford to live in California, it's perfect for them.

The key will be moving Kamala Harris out of the way and Newsom in
There is no key there.
Kamala is dead in the water. She has no political career left. She probably couldn't get a city council election at this point. She is brutally unpopular.
Now, having said all of this, it would not surprise me at all if there isn't a plan already in place to replace Kamala with Newsom with Biden running. And then make the move to out Biden for health reasons and Newsome get's in without an election.
I am not a conspiracy person, but a lot of shit has happened the past few years that wouldn't make me surprised.

Because the house prices have gotten even higher, obviously. Have you not been paying attention to this obvious fact?

Look at the price of the house in the meme I posted. It was $369,000 and now it's close to $600,000.

View attachment 797292
Housing prices have gotten much higher in Texas as well. Its higher EVERYWHERE. That doesnt explain the sudden mass exodus from California. You know as well as i do that its because of mismanagement of the state and its cities.

I know, its a tough pill to swallow. Your left wing policies fucking suck.

Housing costs have always been higher in California. How about instead of calling me stupid, you at least address that fact?
I just did. The housing prices have gotten even higher, significantly higher, driving people to address this issue by moving.

I just did. The housing prices have gotten even higher, significantly higher, driving people to address this issue by moving.
Same with Texas. Housing prices are MUCH higher today than they once were.

People sold homes that they already owned, just to get away from the mismanagement of California.

Housing prices have gotten much higher in Texas as well. Its higher EVERYWHERE. That doesnt explain the sudden mass exodus from California.
How are you not getting this?

If it’s too expensive here, then people are going to look for cheaper options.

“Why are so many people choosing to leave California?

Various factors contribute to decisions to move.

The leading factor is cost — it is far more expensive to live in California than in other places, and multitudes have decided they are unable or unwilling to pay the premium to live in this state.”

There are some very nice houses in red states. The problem is that they're in red states, limiting their value.

But for some people who can't afford to live in California, it's perfect for them.

You sheltered rednecks are hilarious.

Same with Texas. Housing prices are MUCH higher today than they once were.
And that proves your point how exactly? People are going to move to places they can afford to live. They’re getting priced out of California. That‘s the reality.

I just posted a link that points to the COST as the main reason for people moving. What do you have? The brilliant argument that people aren’t going to look for affordable options because those don’t matter at all to people?

Prices in California have always been much higher in relation to Texas or Florida. The prices in Florida and Texas have risen at likely the same rate as California so it doesn't make sense that the difference in housing cost between the 2 areas is the primary driver as it has always existed and likely to the same degree it does now. If anything, the migration has likely closed the gap, less demand in CA more demand in Texas/Florida. Also, if you already own your home you aren't affected by an increase in cost of housing so that wouldn't be a driver for you to move.

Forum List

Back