How many Dems would support Gavin Newsom as an alternative to Biden?

Newsom appeared on Hannity and held his own showing himself to be informed on the issues and willing to mix it up with the right.

How many Democrats would be willing to dump Biden for Newsom?

You mean Governor Gruesome?

The guy who wants to have CA gun laws applied to the entire country even though hie state leads the US in mass shootings ?

No thanks

Newsom isn’t running
I don’t think he will unless Biden withdraws…….for medical reasons
i know he’s not…you were the one that started the thread

i agree he isn’t going to run unless the party taps him to, they have shit down debate ans won’t give voters like you a chance to make the choice

i know he’s not…you were the one that started the thread

i agree he isn’t going to run unless the party taps him to, they have shit down debate ans won’t give voters like you a chance to make the choice

Gavin Newsom is keeping himself in the game by picking fights with DeSantis and giving interviews on national events

He has six months before he would need to jump into the race

Is that really the new low bar set for post-Biden democrats now? Being able to "mix it up" with Shawn Hannity?! :auiqs.jpg:

Interesting that you democrats all waiting years until Fox was no longer the right wing bastion it once was. Now you are willing to go on Fake Fox! :21:

Why don't you look at what Gruesome Newsom has done to his own state? Only 12% of the nation's population while having a THIRD of the nation's homeless now. That's TRIPLE the national standard for homelessness. Is that your plan for America? Do you want to get rid of Biden that bad?

I guess 81 million Americans are really regretting their 2020 votes!

Trump's looking pretty good now, eh?

Hannity is a Trump proxy

He hit Newsom with all the RW BS about California and Newsom handled it easily

Gavin Newsom is keeping himself in the game by picking fights with DeSantis and giving interviews on national events

He has six months before he would need to jump into the race
agreed....he is obviously waiting til the party taps him, and you are waiting for the party to tell you to vote for him...we get it

Hannity is a Trump proxy

He hit Newsom with all the RW BS about California and Newsom handled it easily
True, he did ok...specifically when he finally admitted his policies have caused massive homelessness in Cali. It's refreshing when a demafascsit can be honest about their harmful policies.

agreed....he is obviously waiting til the party taps him, and you are waiting for the party to tell you to vote for him...we get it

Nobody has to tell me to vote against Trump
84 million Americans agree with me

Do you think it matters how many times they impeach and indict him?

It doesn't.

Seriously, get a clue.
We should just indict Biden three times, and then we can say “who would vote for someone impeached THREE times”?

Nobody has to tell me to vote against Trump
84 million Americans agree with me
hahah Trump? you have no idea who the GOP nominee will be....what the demafascist have to tell you though, is who to vote for as your cult leader.

Very true.

That is how Republicans operate

So, the Newsom trial balloon went

fffzzzzz.. pff... and is now a piece of rubber on the floor.

What next?

Who will save the Donkey from the criminal treasonous senile gaffe machine?

What about Whoopi Goldberg?

Except if that were true, we would have done it by now. There’s an effort not to sink down to the level of Pelosi and the Dems.
See Adam Schiff yesterday and Boeberts impeachment charges

If you investigate us, we will get you back

That was the one we were discussing, dumbass.

Next time you see your fellow conservative on the short bus, make sure to tell him that house prices ARE a reason for people leaving the state.

Great. Thanks.
Yes, I always said it was "A reason", but you kept stating it as THE reason.
Thanks for playing, Skippy.

Except if that were true, we would have done it by now. There’s an effort not to sink down to the level of Pelosi and the Dems.
True, the GOP refuses to abuse their offices for political purposes....they understand their Constitutional roles are important to maintaining our Republic...the demafascsit obviously want to fundmentally transform our nation from a Republic to their tyrannical utopia...like Hugo's Venezula or Xi's China.

See Adam Schiff yesterday and Boeberts impeachment charges

If you investigate us, we will get you back
haha we all saw the video of the disgraced, censured Congressman Parody Shifty get embarrassed.

While Boebert impeachment charges are serious, unlike the Demafascsit the GOP is conducting a through investigation and not willing to simply vote on them before it's concluded

Yes, I always said it was "A reason", but you kept stating it as THE reason.
Thanks for playing, Skippy.
The conversation that you wandered into was between me and an idiot who sad it isn’t A reason, dumbass.

And it’s also THE reason.

Thanks for playing, retard.

The conversation that you wandered into was between me and an idiot who sad it isn’t A reason, dumbass.

And it’s also THE reason.

Thanks for playing, retard.
um your link doesn't say that housing is THE reason...in fact, just the opposite...it says it's a factor. The leading factor is COST, which includes housing....

From your own link:

"
But other costs also drive decisions. A quick glance at the price of a gallon of gas, a utility bill, or a tax bill in California compared to Texas or other states makes one wonder whether the premium is worth paying.

Many also say they are prompted to leave by quality of life concerns. Although California is a natural paradise, it also is plagued by various forms of social disorder, including, in many places, crime, vandalism, and scandalous levels of homelessness. Others complain about the state’s political drift."

Yes, demafascsit policies have driven people away in droves.

um your link doesn't say that housing is THE reason...in fact, just the opposite...it says it's a factor. The leading factor is COST, which includes housing....
I agree with that.

You can try to split hairs with that all you like, that's the main reason. People are getting priced out of California so they're leaving to places that are more affordable.

I agree with that.

You can try to split hairs with that all you like, that's the main reason. People are getting priced out of California so they're leaving to places that are more affordable.
Yes, this is true, demafacsit policies drive up the cost...we are seeing it nationally too since they took over with Xidenflation.

Forum List

Back