How many millions of government employees will President Trump fire?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I think he needs to fire the entire "Manmade Global Climate Warming Change" infrastructure for starters.

Close the UN and sell it for condos

Also the BLS is chock-full of Democrat operatives who can't count...you're fired! 4% Unemployment? really?

Who else?

Be careful with Republicans promising to cut the government workforce.

Your greatest leader promised to trim the fat but he nearly tripled Carter's federal workforce to fight his war on drugs and beef up the Pentagon.

The scary part is that most Republicans don't know this any more than they know that Bush and the Republican House/Senate raised the debt ceiling 4x.

The reason the Republican Party is such a mess is because their voters are so easily manipulated by self-proclaimed outsiders promising to tame Washington.

It's so sad to watch your side fall in and out of love with self-proclaimed outsiders.

We're begging you to be less trustworthy of people seeking high office.

He said he's get rid of the Dept. of Education. That's a lot of worthless lard right there. EPA needs to go to before they suffocate us with regulations.
I think the original premise wasn't a bad thought. But it went to shit in a hand basket. Fuckin hacks

The BLM would be a nice start...............and all their land grabbing.........along with the EPA doing the same damned thing.

Be careful with Republicans promising to cut the government workforce.

Your greatest leader promised to trim the fat but he nearly tripled Carter's federal workforce to fight his war on drugs and beef up the Pentagon.

The scary part is that most Republicans don't know this any more than they know that Bush and the Republican House/Senate raised the debt ceiling 4x.

The reason the Republican Party is such a mess is because their voters are so easily manipulated by self-proclaimed outsiders promising to tame Washington.

It's so sad to watch your side fall in and out of love with self-proclaimed outsiders.

We're begging you to be less trustworthy of people seeking high office.
Yes, because everything is so great right now. Your idiotic opinion is worth less than the bytes it took to display them.

I think he needs to fire the entire "Manmade Global Climate Warming Change" infrastructure for starters.

Also the BLS is chock-full of Democrat operatives who can't count...you're fired! 4% Unemployment? really?

Who else?

Only the ones that will impact you - the post office, the DMV...

He'll just outsource all those positions to China and Mexico while telling all his retarded supporters how bad China and Mexico are fucking us. His support will only improve as he broadcasts The Apprentice: Supreme Court Edition. Dennis Rodman might win this time.

Who else?

He is going to cut a deal to downsize over 3 or 4 years. He WILL take out the EPA and return it to the states, but keep a few in the Feds for administration purposes.

Why?

Good question, and I will answer myself, lol!

Because removing power from Washington and returning it to the states dismantles Washington DC, which is where the problem lies. To reinvoke their dominance, the left would not have to win 1 national election, but countless state elections. That is how you dismantle them; they know it, and that is why they can NOT have Trump or Cruz or they are in deep doo.

There is more than one way to skin a cat, and you don't really have to skin it, if you remove it's litter box and food bowl from Washington DC, and force it to start over, trying to convince a new home that it won't crap on your carpet-)

Real question is how many will he set on fire for not doing the illegal stuff he tells them to do

Who else?

You actually believe he will do what he says? You join trump u too?

I'd settle for eliminating redundancy and duplicative programs.

Waste, fraud and abuse.

Attrition would be step 1.

I'm ahead of all of you.

I would eliminate all bureaucracies in the federal government. The two greatest threats to our freedom are bureaucracies and lifelong appointed judges; neither are accountable for their decisions.

And of course, cut funds to Planned Parenthood, NPR, PBS.

Trump needs to fire anyone and everyone who was promoted by Obama. Sure one or two good people might get eliminated but 99.999% probably got promoted for making things worse

USPS is the best thing since sliced Bread....UPS and FEDEX are cost prohibitive for small packages....tens of millions of us use USPS to ship our online sales for our businesses....

You will KILL business by killing USPS.

Large, heavier packages are fine with FEDX and UPS but smaller weight packages, from 1 ounce to 16 ounces are simply outrageous in prices and it costs MORE for shipping than the item you sold.

Forum List

Back