How Many Of You Think -

Who thinks anyone who voted for Trump in 2016 will vote for a Democrat in 2020?

• Yes

• No

• Gawd I'm confused

Results are only viewable after voting.
voting for the so called "lessor of 2 evils" aint helping joe....i will not vote for someone who is a 22 percenter just because the other person is a 20 percenter ...not much of a difference in quality.....

Well, let's see on that.

There's an old saying, don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good.

The LIbertarians aren't going to deliver.

The Green Party isn't going to deliver

The Democrats might deliver half of what I would want, but it's more than I started with.

voting for the so called "lessor of 2 evils" aint helping joe....i will not vote for someone who is a 22 percenter just because the other person is a 20 percenter ...not much of a difference in quality.....

Well, let's see on that.

There's an old saying, don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good.

The LIbertarians aren't going to deliver.

The Green Party isn't going to deliver

The Democrats might deliver half of what I would want, but it's more than I started with.
the key word is might....if they were 40 percenters i would think you have a point.....but these worthless people,yea right joe....

the key word is might....if they were 40 percenters i would think you have a point.....but these worthless people,yea right joe....

Okay, buddy. Funny thing. I didn't vote for Obama... but he delivered health care reform, he fixed the economy and he got us the fuck out of Iraq.

Done.

Statistical probability says there will be some....Though seriously doubtful if they'll be of any number to make any difference.

I'd say numerically they'll be more moving the other way. Minorities are getting sick of the commies.

It's just not that. Union have worked closely with the Dims to provide better health care, like under Obamacare, that they are not likely wanting to relinquish under socialized medicine. The only way for them to come together is for unions to get special perks under the union others don't have with socialized medicine.

Okay, buddy. Funny thing. I didn't vote for Obama... but he delivered health care reform, he fixed the economy and he got us the fuck out of Iraq.

Done.
many people think he made THEIR health care worse.....and many dont think he did much for the economy.....and did he get us out of Iraq?....i worked my last year in the PO with a few kids who were just there and said there were still more than what you think are over there......Done....

People who voted for Trump but will not in 2020

People who hated Hillary
People who thought......How bad can he be?
People who thought he would provide something better than Obamacare
People who said.....Just watch, he will change once he is President
People who thought Mexico would pay for the wall
Farmers
Coal Miners
Suburban women

Excellent points. A lot of people voted for Trump as a protest, never thinking he would get "elected" or realizing just how bad he could be.

Now we know.

You also had the Republican Party promising voters that if voters elected Trump, they would check his worst tendencies, and keep him from doing anything stupid. Their failure to keep that promise is why the Democrats took the House in a landslide, and they would have taken the Senate in the mid-terms if the election map hadn't been the most heavily weighted for Republican election in 75 tears,

People who voted for Trump but will not in 2020

People who hated Hillary
People who thought......How bad can he be?
People who thought he would provide something better than Obamacare
People who said.....Just watch, he will change once he is President
People who thought Mexico would pay for the wall
Farmers
Coal Miners
Suburban women

Excellent points. A lot of people voted for Trump as a protest, never thinking he would get "elected" or realizing just how bad he could be.

Now we know.

You also had the Republican Party promising voters that if voters elected Trump, they would check his worst tendencies, and keep him from doing anything stupid. Their failure to keep that promise is why the Democrats took the House in a landslide, and they would have taken the Senate in the mid-terms if the election map hadn't been the most heavily weighted for Republican election in 75 tears,

Always an excuse for commiecrat failures, eh?

Statistical probability says there will be some....Though seriously doubtful if they'll be of any number to make any difference.
Probability anyone votes for a demoloser is way down

many people think he made THEIR health care worse.....and many dont think he did much for the economy.....and did he get us out of Iraq?....i worked my last year in the PO with a few kids who were just there and said there were still more than what you think are over there......Done....

I'm sure there are a lot of people who don't think Obama did much for the economy. but that's because they are racist and just won't give a black man credit for much of anything.

As for Iraq- we got combat troops out in 2011. We have a few advisors over there, but big deal.

I'm sure there are a lot of people who don't think Obama did much for the economy. but that's because they are racist and just won't give a black man credit for much of anything.

As for Iraq- we got combat troops out in 2011. We have a few advisors over there, but big deal.
stick your racist bullshit up your ass joe....just because the guy was black doesnt mean he is infallible....for many people working a part time job does not mean obamas economy was working for them...and as far as Iraq...the kids who got out and were now working in the PO at that time had a different story to tell about who is still there....who will i believe,you or them?...

stick your racist bullshit up your ass joe....just because the guy was black doesnt mean he is infallible....for many people working a part time job does not mean obamas economy was working for them...

It was better than no job at all, which is what a lot of them had because of Bush's massive recession. Point was, Obama pulled the economy back from the abyss... but the racists will never give the man credit.

and as far as Iraq...the kids who got out and were now working in the PO at that time had a different story to tell about who is still there....who will i believe,you or them?...

I'll believe the figures that tell us we have only about 5000 guys there right now.

stick your racist bullshit up your ass joe....just because the guy was black doesnt mean he is infallible....for many people working a part time job does not mean obamas economy was working for them...

It was better than no job at all, which is what a lot of them had because of Bush's massive recession. Point was, Obama pulled the economy back from the abyss... but the racists will never give the man credit.

and as far as Iraq...the kids who got out and were now working in the PO at that time had a different story to tell about who is still there....who will i believe,you or them?...

I'll believe the figures that tell us we have only about 5000 guys there right now.
It was better than no job at all,
and the reason why not as many as you think thought obama did them any good,those jobs were there with bush too....
I'll believe the figures that tell us we have only about 5000 guys there right now
just a few advisors right joe?....

and the reason why not as many as you think thought obama did them any good,those jobs were there with bush too....

Well, no, we were bleeding half a million jobs a month under Bush... that was the problem.

We are never completing getting out of the Middle East as long as the Zionists and Oil Companies dictate our policies. That's not a partisan thing.

Well, no, we were bleeding half a million jobs a month under Bush... that was the problem.

We are never completing getting out of the Middle East as long as the Zionists and Oil Companies dictate our policies. That's not a partisan thing.
i like how you change your story from a "few" advisors to now its we are never getting out....

Forum List

Back