How Many Of You Think -

Who thinks anyone who voted for Trump in 2016 will vote for a Democrat in 2020?

• Yes

• No

• Gawd I'm confused

Results are only viewable after voting.
/—-/ A guy wrote a letter to the Editor in Newsday last week that he couldn’t support Hillary or Trump so he wrote in a vote for Andrew Jackson. Two days later he was blasted by others for wasting his vote.

As well he should have.

Look, I'll be the first one to concede, the choices in 2016 were AWFUL. I personally wasn't looking forward to a Hillary presidency... but the alternative we have is a lot worse...

/—-/ A guy wrote a letter to the Editor in Newsday last week that he couldn’t support Hillary or Trump so he wrote in a vote for Andrew Jackson. Two days later he was blasted by others for wasting his vote.

As well he should have.

Look, I'll be the first one to concede, the choices in 2016 were AWFUL. I personally wasn't looking forward to a Hillary presidency... but the alternative we have is a lot worse...
/—-/ Like him or not, Trump is keeping his campaign promises and accomplishing great things in the face of withering resistance from the Impeachtards.

As well he should have.

hey joe guess what....if Trump and whoever he runs against,cant convince me i should vote for them,thats on them and if i voted for someone that i do not want as President,that would be wasting my vote....

/—-/ Like him or not, Trump is keeping his campaign promises and accomplishing great things in the face of withering resistance from the Impeachtards.

So if he promised to slaughter all the Mexicans and then went ahead and did that, that would be okay by you because he promised it?

really?

hey joe guess what....if Trump and whoever he runs against,cant convince me i should vote for them,thats on them and if i voted for someone that i do not want as President,that would be wasting my vote....

Um, yes, it is, because whoever you vote for can't win.

Sorry, it's the system that we have. The next president will either be a Republican or a Democrat.

Sorry, it's the system that we have. The next president will either be a Republican or a Democrat.
voting for the same shit over and over is wasting your vote joe.....or is it if i vote for who you want then i am not wasting my vote,otherwise i am....

voting for the same shit over and over is wasting your vote joe.....or is it if i vote for who you want then i am not wasting my vote,otherwise i am....

Actually, no. I vote for specific policies.

Now, the thing was, from 1980 to 2008, I voted Republican. I got some of what I wanted. Some of what they did I found out wasn't particularly good for me, which is why I vote Democratic now.

The point is, I vote for people who can realistically get in and realistically get things done. If they don't get those things done, THEN I vote for someone else.

Looking now for a third party. Slim pickins early on, but I can't be a part of this mess.

Third parties are even bigger loons than the mainstream parties... but never mind. They hurt your feelings by not embracing your view of political correctness.

Unfortunately, you're correct on the last part and unfortunately, we all lose. The two parties are a disgrace to the country.

Unfortunately, you're correct on the last part and unfortunately, we all lose. The two parties are a disgrace to the country.

No, the two parties reflect where we are at as a country. Complain about them as much as you want, they give you exactly what you ask for.

I first voted "No" reasoning that those who voted for Trump in 2016 and are dissatisfied would likely just skip the 2020 presidential vote. Upon re-reading the question the word "anyone" stood out. Since that implied it would just take one voter for that to come true, I switched my vote to "Yes" based on the odds of that happening.

Now, the thing was, from 1980 to 2008, I voted Republican. I got some of what I wanted. Some of what they did I found out wasn't particularly good for me, which is why I vote Democratic now.

The point is, I vote for people who can realistically get in and realistically get things done. If they don't get those things done, THEN I vote for someone else.
/——/ I’m voting for Trump because he keeps his promises and gets things done.

get things done?.....that might not be a good thing....our horrible congress hasnt had a 30% approval rating in 10 years....keep voting for the same inferior product joe....i would be kind of afraid to let these people say whats what....

and yet many people on both sides seem to agree with you ....but yet keep on voting for the same shit and keeping those running the place in power to just keep it going and will do and say things, to make it seem like they are hard at work...for YOU....

get things done?.....that might not be a good thing....our horrible congress hasnt had a 30% approval rating in 10 years....keep voting for the same inferior product joe....i would be kind of afraid to let these people say whats what....

Again, as bad as the two major parties are, the third parties are all full of nuts, which is why they rarely get above 1% of the vote.

Again, as bad as the two major parties are, the third parties are all full of nuts, which is why they rarely get above 1% of the vote.
voting for the so called "lessor of 2 evils" aint helping joe....i will not vote for someone who is a 22 percenter just because the other person is a 20 percenter ...not much of a difference in quality.....

Forum List

Back