How many Republicans does it take to change a light bulb?

Who else but a Republican would legislate to save the incandescent bulb?

Republicans are still trying to save traditional lightbulbs. It likely won’t work.

My wife and I were recently buying some ceiling fans. The problem? They were all limited by wattage of bulbs by law.

We had a real problem finding ones that would actually light rooms brightly. It took us weeks. We didn't want to have to add lamps.

One had little metal bars that were put there so you could not put larger bulbs in and get more light.

I ended up twisting them out of the way with pliers so that we could have a well lit room.

Are you going to laugh at the libs who passed those laws?

Wattage is generally limited by safety concerns and heat build up

I guess liberals are responsible for the laws of thermodynamics

Funny, they used to make ceiling lights that lit the freaking room. Perhaps the laws of thermodynamics have changed.

Or not.

When's the last time you bought a ceiling fan/light fixture?

No instead of a lamp that holds one bulb you buy a lamp that holds three.

Big improvement in energy efficiency!

My kitchen fixture has four bulbs. I used to put four 40watt bulbs in for 160 total watts

Now, with LEDs, they only take 7 watts each for 28 total watts

Thanks President Obama!

Try shopping for a replacement.

My wife and I were recently buying some ceiling fans. The problem? They were all limited by wattage of bulbs by law.

We had a real problem finding ones that would actually light rooms brightly. It took us weeks. We didn't want to have to add lamps.

One had little metal bars that were put there so you could not put larger bulbs in and get more light.

I ended up twisting them out of the way with pliers so that we could have a well lit room.

Funny, they used to make ceiling lights that lit the freaking room. Perhaps the laws of thermodynamics have changed.

Or not.

My kitchen fixture has four bulbs. I used to put four 40watt bulbs in for 160 total watts

Thanks President Obama!

LEDs are easy to find
All shapes and sizes

Saves money......Thanks Obama!

A (former) GOP college chairman? Is that the best the libs can come up with while Hillary is in the middle of several scandals while the president called ISIS "contained" a couple of hours before the Paris attacks? A former GOP college kid quits and becomes a democrat and that's all the libs can talk about? What a sad bunch.

Or not.

Thanks President Obama!

LEDs are easy to find
All shapes and sizes

You would thank Obama if he kicked you in the head.

Where is all the Republican love for the Incandescent bulb?

They were so mad when they couldn't buy them anymore

Or not.

Thanks President Obama!

LEDs are easy to find
All shapes and sizes

They are building light fixtures to force you to use very small ones.

It does not save money because you are going to have to buy the biggest freaking light fixture you can to get enough bulbs to light the room.

Costs money, and time and is very annoying. Thanks, Obama.

Republicans are still trying to save traditional lightbulbs. It likely won’t work.

Or not.

My 3-bulb fixture throws about twice the light of the 1-bulb it replaced. It uses one third the electricity.

Or not.

My 3-bulb fixture throws about twice the light of the 1-bulb it replaced. It uses one third the electricity.

That is only in liberal households

Conservatives have yet to figure out how the new light bulbs work

Forum List

Back