How many Republicans think the Iraq debacle was Hillary's fault?

R

rdean

I find it hilarious that Trump says Hillary is unfit because she voted for going in to Iraq.

Iraq, the GOP's war. They started it. They own it.

I find it hilarious that Trump says Hillary is unfit because she voted for going in to Iraq.

And she voted on it with made up "intelligence".

Trump was in favor of the war too. He got caught lying about being against it when a recording of a Howard Stern interview popped up and he was saying the opposite of what he claimed. Caught red handed lying. Typically, serial liars confuse their lies and can't keep track of them. Trump seems to be going through one of those situations with criticizing Secretary Clinton for having a similar position as his own at the time.

Typically, serial liars confuse their lies and can't keep track of them. Trump seems to be going through one of those situations with criticizing Secretary Clinton for having a similar position as his own at the time.
Yeah, those serial liars Bill Cosby Clinton and Hitlery Clinton about sexual affairs and Benghazi videos causing riots along with deleting email secrets are confusing for demoRATS to keep track of what's the truth. Cover ups.

She was part of the cut and run crowd after beating the war drums for a decade. She also created, financed, and armed ISIS. I'm guessing donations were down from certain ME countries.

Trump was in favor of the war too. He got caught lying about being against it when a recording of a Howard Stern interview popped up and he was saying the opposite of what he claimed. Caught red handed lying. Typically, serial liars confuse their lies and can't keep track of them. Trump seems to be going through one of those situations with criticizing Secretary Clinton for having a similar position as his own at the time.

Trump is a pathological liar..... So it's not a surprise.

Typically, serial liars confuse their lies and can't keep track of them. Trump seems to be going through one of those situations with criticizing Secretary Clinton for having a similar position as his own at the time.
Yeah, those serial liars Bill Cosby Clinton and Hitlery Clinton about sexual affairs and Benghazi videos causing riots along with deleting email secrets are confusing for demoRATS to keep track of what's the truth. Cover ups.

I guess that you are one of those serial liars, aren't you Couch Protester?

You might want to do some research on Beghazi, because it was a failure on many different levels.

Not only was it a failure of policy, but it was also a failure of Congress (which was controlled by the GOP).

Congress (which was asked several times by Hillary) was told that we needed more security.

They passed a bill that asked for more building and less security.

Hillary didn't cause those people to die at Benghazi, the GOP Congress (which hates a black man in the White House) who refused to increase the security budged did.

And....................it was also the fault of the ambassidor who didn't want to appear weak.

I guess that you are one of those serial liars, aren't you Couch Protester?

You might want to do some research on Beghazi, because it was a failure on many different levels.

Not only was it a failure of policy, but it was also a failure of Congress (which was controlled by the GOP).

Congress (which was asked several times by Hillary) was told that we needed more security.

They passed a bill that asked for more building and less security.

Hillary didn't cause those people to die at Benghazi, the GOP Congress (which hates a black man in the White House) who refused to increase the security budged did.

And....................it was also the fault of the ambassidor who didn't want to appear weak.
How dare you piss on these fallen heroes and defend Clinton incomptence by saying it's their fault.

It's the fault of everyone who voted for it

Blame is not equally shared when the cheerleader in chief for the war was lying.

And at least Hillary had enough integrity to admit it was a mistake to vote for the war.

Republicans had close to 100% voting yes for the war. How many have renounced their vote?

Trump somehow got something correct, he knows what a monumental disaster the Iraq war of George Bush was and still is.

Many, but probably not enough. Most Republicans still defend the Iraq War blunder. I'm not a Republican anymore, but i am a former one. And i can say it was both Bush and Clinton's fault. They both wanted the invasion to happen.

And Clinton's husband bombed the hell out of Iraq for years. So she was fully onboard. But she certainly wasn't alone. Most Americans supported the Iraq War blunder. Let's face it, it isn't very hard to sell fat dumb Americans on more war. But yes, the war was partly Clinton's fault.

Last edited:

Blame is not equally shared when the cheerleader in chief for the war was lying.

And at least Hillary had enough integrity to admit it was a mistake to vote for the war.

Republicans had close to 100% voting yes for the war. How many have renounced their vote?

Trump somehow got something correct, he knows what a monumental disaster the Iraq war of George Bush was and still is.

The thread is about whether it was Hillary's fault. The answer to that is yes, everyone who voted for it is at fault.

And I like how that she wants to play her support for Iraq both ways you call, "integrity"

The only people that I blame for the mess in Iraq is Bush Jr. and his very wrong administration with Cheney and RumsFAILED.

Face it...................if Saddam were left in power, he would have stopped the terrorist groups like ISIL and the Taliban. Why? Because he hated competition. Yes, Saddam was a very bad man, but at least he kept the terrorist elements at bay.

Lets see.

The bush boy, cheney, rumsfeld, rice, pearl, wolfowitz, powell and a long list of other republicans lied through their teeth for years to get their war in Iraq. Which created the mess we have today in the middle east.

Yet to the republicans, it's all Hillary's fault.

Hillary later realizes she was lied to and publicly said her vote was wrong then apologized.

No republican has done this. In fact they still defend and support the bush boy, his war crimes and his wars.

So much for taking that personal responsibility they screamed about for so many years.

Forum List

Back