How many states do you think Gary Johnson can win?

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
I think he could win 2! Vermont and New Mexico!!

In fact, I think, due to Hillary and Trumps unpopularity, the 3rd parties will perform better than any time in the last 50 years. Maybe 100!!

Watch out!! Some states may go white(flag is red white and blue. I bet the media mess up the concept!) This year!!

The greater concern to The Democrat Party should be the votes siphoned off the George Soros-chosen candidate by write-in campaigns on behalf of Hillary what's-her-name and Nutty Old Uncle Bernie. Whoops, I almost forgot Commissar Bloomberg.

And end result will not change.....8 years of destruction under Crooked Hillary.

I was a Bernie supporter.

However, I don't see the need to write Bernie in if there is a civil libertarian on the ballot.

If you want Bernie economics, then Clinton or Stein are the closest candidates. Hence you are voting for Hillary. I could vote Hillary as since I am a bit of a corporatist, but don't think Hillary understands the difference between proAmerican corporatism and International corporatism.

It is not wise to let foreign companies dominate key industries. In fact, it is dangerous to do so.

Actually, and unfortunately, Gary believes in CO2 based climate change. Trump does not.

I was a Bernie supporter.

However, I don't see the need to write Bernie in if there is a civil libertarian on the ballot.

If you want Bernie economics, then Clinton or Stein are the closest candidates. Hence you are voting for Hillary. I could vote Hillary as since I am a bit of a corporatist, but don't think Hillary understands the difference between proAmerican corporatism and International corporatism.

It is not wise to let foreign companies dominate key industries. In fact, it is dangerous to do so.

Noble.

Beyond all doubt, noble.

Also futile but that should only encourage you.

This could be fun.

Clinton - 266
Trump - 264
Johnson - 8 (Vermont & NM)

What happens next?

None. He might be a spoiler in Utah by denying Trump a maj, and I can see a slim possibility that Clinton might take the state with a plurality, and the libertaraians and gop splitting 60-63% of the vote.

But, on that same measure, I think he may pull some of the Obama pro pot smoker vote in Colo, where the electorate is strangely about 1/3 evangelical, 1/3 libertarian, and 1/3 tree hugging beer drinkers.

In fact, I think, due to Hillary and Trumps unpopularity, the 3rd parties will perform better than any time in the last 50 years. Maybe 100!!

Watch out!! Some states may go white(flag is red white and blue. I bet the media mess up the concept!) This year!!
He'll win all the States where his relatives live!

I'd love to see that happen.

Some cracks need to start developing in this two-party wall, that would be a good start.

Actually, and unfortunately, Gary believes in CO2 based climate change. Trump does not.

Climate Change: At the Libertarian Party convention in May, Johnson said, "I'm not smart enough to say whether or not global warming is man made, certainly there is climate change." This is a change from his earlier views. In 2011, he told Rolling Stone: "I accept the fact that there is global warming and I accept the fact that it's man caused. That said, I am opposed to cap and trade. I'm a free market guy when it comes to the clean environment the number-one factor when it comes to the clean environment is a good economy."

Gary Johnson On Science Policy

In a 3 way race -- 34% gets you the state (if the other 2 are tight). (except for the 2states where winner DOESN'T take all). So his home state of New Mexico is in there. Colorado, New Hampshire, and Maybe Nevada. For starters. All states where folks VOTE on the Liberty issues and more rational foreign policy.

But here's the deal. 270 is the magic number.. And ANY 3rd candidate even racking 20 electoral votes is important. Because if the Dem./Rep race is almost even -- it means that ONE of them has to win by 20 to keep it out of the House for resolution. If a 3rd candidate takes 30 electoral votes --- it starts making it impossible for a tight race to avoid going to the House.

Forum List

Back