How Many USMBers Are Still Trump Supporters?

Our beloved Pres. Trump is the best thing that has happened to America in a long, long time.

He is honest, trust worthy, and cares about the country and its people.

It's great to finally have a man of integrity and moral courage occupying the White House. .... :thup:

Coming out of lurkdom to say, Go Trump!
At this point and time, on July 14th, 2017 how many of you are still considering yourself supporters of Trump?

If so, why?

Don't be shy, this is your time to give your full support to your guy, I wouldn't be shy or ashamed to speak about it if I supported someone. Stand up and be counted.

This is your time. Shine.
You're going to get claims of support no matter what. Republicans are terrible at admitting they are wrong about anything.
"Anything"? Could you be more vague?

The question is how many Crooked Hillary/Crazy Bernie supporters are still posting after getting butthurt repeatedly. Does that mean they had it stretched so many times they like it now and do not need Preparation H? :p

I would still vote against Hillary.

You guys ran Hillary. Sit back and let that sink in. Hillary.:cuckoo:

Hillary-1.png

Last edited:
I'm going to thank all that come in this thread to stand up and be counted.
Why can't you articulate which of his policies you disagree with?

The healthcare bill he is trying to get the Republicans to pass.

and one of the five positions he has on abortion.

for starters.
What part of the healthcare bill? And, you are pro abortion?
Not pro abortion. Pro women's rights. It's not my body. Women are smart enough to know what to do with their own bodies.
Sad you don't think they are capable.

I would still vote against Hillary.

You guys ran Hillary. Sit back and let that sink in. Hillary.:cuckoo:
A woman who has taken everything the GOP has tried against her and survived over more than 30 years. Somehow, right wingers keep thinking their accusations are proof of something.

for starters.
Not pro abortion. Pro women's rights. It's not my body. Women are smart enough to know what to do with their own bodies.
Like when they get, God forbid, cancer or heart disease?
I think most people are not smart enough to know what to do with their bodies.
That's why we go to doctors.

for starters.
Horseshit! For once in your life be honest. You are pro abortion. If women were capable they'd take their birth control.

At this point and time, on Thursday, July 13th, 2017 how many of you are still considering yourself supporters of Trump?

If so, why?

Don't be shy, this is your time to give your full support to your guy, I wouldn't be shy or ashamed to speak about it if I supported someone. Stand up and be counted.

Didn't vote for him in the primary, but I did in the general...

He has done a fantastic job with very few bumps so far, can't wait to see the next 6 months...

The meltdown of the psycho left is the best part!!

At this point and time, on Thursday, July 13th, 2017 how many of you are still considering yourself supporters of Trump?

If so, why?

He's still way ahead of what the Progressives offered us.

I support President Trump even more now than when I voted for him. Finally the Republican party has someone who plays by Liberals rules and tells the biased media to go shove it. The days of pushovers like Mitt Romney and John McCain are over. Deal with it Libs, or not.

He is exactly the man we needed, not just to keep Hillary out of the WH but to turn the tables and put Americans and America first. I support him now even more given the level of irrational hostility against him and his family. The Left and their Media have disgraced themselves and America.

Forum List

Back