How Many USMBers Are Still Trump Supporters?

At this point and time, on Thursday, July 13th, 2017 how many of you are still considering yourself supporters of Trump?

If so, why?

Don't be shy, this is your time to give your full support to your guy, I wouldn't be shy or ashamed to speak about it if I supported someone. Stand up and be counted.

This is your time. Shine.

Still a big fan of President Trump.

Why? It's such a relief to not have a corrupt law breaking globalist pig in the White House.
This is a good example of what I was talking about above. Some supporters need to ratchet up the hate of others particularly in light of some deficiencies (no substantive legislation, less than stellar personal characteristics) of President Trump. Instead of engaging on the substance, these supporters simply increase their hatred.
I've said it before I'll say it again ,,these trump AH's will cut off their right arms before calling the trump pos what he is......But be careful He has his pen in his hand

At this point and time, on Thursday, July 13th, 2017 how many of you are still considering yourself supporters of Trump?

If so, why?

Don't be shy, this is your time to give your full support to your guy, I wouldn't be shy or ashamed to speak about it if I supported someone. Stand up and be counted.

Why? It's such a relief to not have a corrupt law breaking globalist pig in the White House.
This is a good example of what I was talking about above. Some supporters need to ratchet up the hate of others particularly in light of some deficiencies (no substantive legislation, less than stellar personal characteristics) of President Trump. Instead of engaging on the substance, these supporters simply increase their hatred.
I've said it before I'll say it again ,,these trump AH's will cut off their right arms before calling the trump pos what he is......But be careful He has his pen in his hand
I support the President and most of his policies. But I would never never never leave him alone with my daughter. And before my conservative brethren say "buh buh Bill Clinton," I would never never never leave him alone with my daughter either.

If so, why?

I support the President and most of his policies. But I would never never never leave him alone with my daughter. And before my conservative brethren say "buh buh Bill Clinton," I would never never never leave him alone with my daughter either.

Hell I'd never leave our daughters around Cankles

If so, why?

You support all his people in contact with our russian enemies With trying to get HIT evidence on Clinton?

IMG_0146.JPG

If so, why?

You support all his people in contact with our russian enemies With trying to get HIT evidence on Clinton?
Let's see what Mueller comes up with before we conclude anything, shall we?

If so, why?

Trump would love you sassy maybe even give you a grab

Let's see what Mueller comes up with before we conclude anything, shall we?
Well yes might not be impeachable but it sure shows up already what low life crap they really are and I thought GWB was bad

Trump would love you sassy maybe even give you a grab

Grow up, child. Just grow up

All of the Republicans:
Trump is the best president America has had in decades. .... :thup:
You would think so. Because he stiffed his workers and stole from children with cancer. That's your definition of "best". My definition of "evil".

If so, why?

That's a really stupid question.

I support POTUS more than ever

-Geaux

Remember when we would look at the news in the morning to see what incredibly stupid thing Geo W said?

Those were the days.

Now it's another preposterous lie from the trump's every single day. Another crime, almost every day.

And the dumb ass trump's confess to these crimes!

They think they're The Royal Family and have no fear of being caught as the nasty thugs we know them to be. Hell, long before the election, we knew they are criminals.

The worst is that RWs voted for him because he said he would destroy the constitution. He promised he would bring down the US.

It's way past time we called that what it really is.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The low life sleaze commented on the French First Lady's body. He walked away from Melania, leaving her looking very uncomfortable, then actually pointed out Mrs Macron's body to his wife.

He's slime and that's all he can be.

At least he didn't grab her crotch.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

All of the Republicans:
Trump is the best president America has had in decades. .... :thup:
You would think so. Because he stiffed his workers and stole from children with cancer. That's your definition of "best". My definition of "evil".
Fined for discrimination in apt houses screwed those in trump u and 100 other shitty things he's done to others

At this point and time, on July 14th, 2017 how many of you are still considering yourself supporters of Trump?

If so, why?

You're going to get claims of support no matter what. Republicans are terrible at admitting they are wrong about anything.
"Anything"? Could you be more vague?

Forum List

Back