How Many USMBers Are Still Trump Supporters?

At this point and time, on Thursday, July 13th, 2017 how many of you are still considering yourself supporters of Trump?

If so, why?

Don't be shy, this is your time to give your full support to your guy, I wouldn't be shy or ashamed to speak about it if I supported someone. Stand up and be counted.

This is your time. Shine.

If he was Black YOU'D support him.

At this point and time, on July 14th, 2017 how many of you are still considering yourself supporters of Trump?

If so, why?

Don't be shy, this is your time to give your full support to your guy, I wouldn't be shy or ashamed to speak about it if I supported someone. Stand up and be counted.

You're going to get claims of support no matter what. Republicans are terrible at admitting they are wrong about anything.

Says the party that still trots bill clinton, 3 time accused rapist, at least a dozen allegations of sexual assault, out in public.........as a leader of your party.
What liberal on this board still cares about Bill?

It's never too late to point out Liberal hypocrisy.

If you look at what he has done....if you are conservative there isn't really any reason not to support him, especially stacked up against any democrat that will run.....there is no comparison.

At this point and time, on July 14th, 2017 how many of you are still considering yourself supporters of Trump?

If so, why?

You're going to get claims of support no matter what. Republicans are terrible at admitting they are wrong about anything.
But it's good to document it.....should have done more of that in 2008.

I support Trump, because he's the president of the United States.

Also, he killed TPP (Nafta, part deaux)

He's streamlining the VA.

Rolling back energy regulations.

Putting the kaibosh on Global warming scam

Stopping using taxpayer funds to donate to the DNC

Reducing taxpayer funds to UN

Encouraging domestic energy production.

Trimming the bloated bureaus

Making foreign trade deals that benefit the US

Eh, good enough.

Now you see a lot of the 'at least he's not Hillary' rationales.

Then why did you people NOMINATE him? He wasn't running against Hillary in the primaries.

You want somebody else to beat Hillary the Hag now?

If we were doomed to get a Republican president in 2016, why not someone with at least an ounce of competence and another ounce of integrity.
Integrity isn't what they wanted.

Then why did you people NOMINATE him? He wasn't running against Hillary in the primaries.

If we were doomed to get a Republican president in 2016, why not someone with at least an ounce of competence and another ounce of integrity.

Hillary "Integrity Hag" Clinton and the Clinton Crime Family Foundation's integrity?

Eh, good enough.

Don't forget SCOTUS and Gorsuch :banana:

No one else could have beaten the hilary machine and the obama machine....Trump beat both...
Occam's Razor

There isn't a single Lib here with any integrity.

At this point and time, on Thursday, July 13th, 2017 how many of you are still considering yourself supporters of Trump?

If so, why?

Nixon also had his supporters to the very end as well.

So did Westmoreland.

Just because the apple is rotten to the core does not mean certain people will stop eating the B/S.

If so, why?

Nixon also had his supporters to the very end as well.

So did Westmoreland.

Just because the apple is rotten to the core does not mean certain people will stop eating the B/S.

We're still seeing that with Clinton.

Eh, good enough.
I'm just wondering how long will Ryan and McConnell will wait until they proceed with impeachment ?!

They must wait for Mueller to complete his investigations at least.

How much longer than that is unknown at this point.

Pence would certainly do a better job than DJ Trump has so far. He will probably take over.

Eh, good enough.

AND he still has the time and energy to drive the left insane!

And I'm STILL not tired of winning!

There isn't a single Lib here with any integrity.

The funniest part of your statement is that your lack of integrity makes your bloviations irrelevant.

Forum List

Back