How Many USMBers Are Still Trump Supporters?

At this point and time, on Thursday, July 13th, 2017 how many of you are still considering yourself supporters of Trump?

If so, why?

Don't be shy, this is your time to give your full support to your guy, I wouldn't be shy or ashamed to speak about it if I supported someone. Stand up and be counted.

This is your time. Shine.

I am. And I plan on voting for him if he decides to run again. Why? He is appointing conservative judges, and we have maybe 2-3 more Supreme Court justices that need to be appointed. Then you have his strengthening of the military, putting missles in Poland. He is opening up U.S. energy production....and offering it to Europe to counter act Russia. He is on the way to building a border wall, and has already decreased illegal immigration. He is rolling back abusive regulations. He stopped the attacks on the 2nd Amendment and may open up new areas of the country to actual exercise of the Right....

How many of these reasons do you want?

At this point and time, on July 14th, 2017 how many of you are still considering yourself supporters of Trump?

If so, why?

Don't be shy, this is your time to give your full support to your guy, I wouldn't be shy or ashamed to speak about it if I supported someone. Stand up and be counted.

You're going to get claims of support no matter what. Republicans are terrible at admitting they are wrong about anything.

Says the party that still trots bill clinton, 3 time accused rapist, at least a dozen allegations of sexual assault, out in public.........as a leader of your party.

Now you see a lot of the 'at least he's not Hillary' rationales.

Then why did you people NOMINATE him? He wasn't running against Hillary in the primaries.

He was the only one who was a fighter. None of the other 16 would have stood up to these constant attacks.....

At this point and time, on July 14th, 2017 how many of you are still considering yourself supporters of Trump?

If so, why?

Well out of my whole office, around 25 he has lost 2/3 support. Still a couple that thinks his shit doesn't stink.

Oh I never supported him but didn't Hillary either. If Johnson would have known a world leader he would have been a bit better, I did vote for him I liked Kasich but of course because he is moderate no one else liked him.
I work with a small group of people. One is so disgusted she switched to Independent from lifelong Republican.

You hang around with a lot of foolish people.

Then why did you people NOMINATE him? He wasn't running against Hillary in the primaries.

I voted for Cruz in my Primary. Before that I supported Walker, then Jindal.

I supported Walker, and voted for Cruz...but will gladly vote Trump in 2020........there is no other way to keep out the democrats...

You want somebody else to beat Hillary the Hag now?

If we were doomed to get a Republican president in 2016, why not someone with at least an ounce of competence and another ounce of integrity.

No one else could have beaten the hilary machine and the obama machine....Trump beat both...

--fixing the VA\

--the Dakota pipeline

--soon, the tax cuts

At this point and time, on Thursday, July 13th, 2017 how many of you are still considering yourself supporters of Trump?

If so, why?

I am. And I plan on voting for him if he decides to run again. Why? He is appointing conservative judges, and we have maybe 2-3 more Supreme Court justices that need to be appointed. Then you have his strengthening of the military, putting missles in Poland. He is opening up U.S. energy production....and offering it to Europe to counter act Russia. He is on the way to building a border wall, and has already decreased illegal immigration. He is rolling back abusive regulations. He stopped the attacks on the 2nd Amendment and may open up new areas of the country to actual exercise of the Right....

How many of these reasons do you want?

Na, he has done nothing on the 2nd at all. No protections, nothing to solidify and prevent the democrat party from banning guns. I have zero faith in his SC noms in light of John Roberts. The neo-con judge that made Bammer care happen. Trump has work to do and some promises to keep before he gets any points for anything other then being not Hillary.

If so, why?

I use the liberal psycho meter. The harsher and more vicious the left attacks someone, the better the person.

If so, why?

You're going to get claims of support no matter what. Republicans are terrible at admitting they are wrong about anything.
/---- Actually we admitted another Bush presidency would be a bad idea. Too bad you guys didn't admit that about Hildabeast.
I preferred Bernie over Hillary from the beginning. Of course at this point, the denial over Trump has reached a new height. He's months into his presidency and it's abundantly clear how terrible he is.

If so, why?

I use the liberal psycho meter. The harsher and more vicious the left attacks someone, the better the person.

Hmm.

If so, why?

Says the party that still trots bill clinton, 3 time accused rapist, at least a dozen allegations of sexual assault, out in public.........as a leader of your party.
What liberal on this board still cares about Bill?

It's refreshing to finally have a president focused on doing what's best for Americans.

If so, why?

Among his many positive affects, he has exposed the left as the scum that we have always known they were.

If so, why?

/---- Actually we admitted another Bush presidency would be a bad idea. Too bad you guys didn't admit that about Hildabeast.
I preferred Bernie over Hillary from the beginning. Of course at this point, the denial over Trump has reached a new height. He's months into his presidency and it's abundantly clear how terrible he is.

It's abundantly clear how great he is and abundantly clear how terrible the left is.

If so, why?

none of your bee's wax nosy ass

He was the only one who was a fighter. None of the other 16 would have stood up to these constant attacks.....

Wrong. One did and has survived hit after hit from the republicans in congress as well as the RNC campaign machine. That was Ted Cruz. Trump got a pass because every thought he was a joke, Just a clown.

If so, why?

Among his many positive affects, he has exposed the left as the scum that we have always known they were.

But you have to admit, they are doing a better job looking stupid then he ever did pointing out how stupid they are. Trump is the RNC and DNC's hart attack. Hope it kills them.

Forum List

Back