How many votes for Biden were Fraudulent?

What power did the constitution grant him on Jan 6. Please do explain!
Old news. What matters now is the obvious fraud that has been uncovered and proven digitally. You know damn well fraud will be proven, don't you?

The Mods are a bunch of douchebags for moving this thread. Lock it. And be done with it since you have already killed it.

I’m happy to discuss whatever you want. I don’t run from debates like you do. Fact remains that no evidence of a stolen election was ever found. If you want to look at specific examples of fraud or broken regulations then that fine we can look at those. The anamolies don’t amount to systemic fraud
The fact remains there is evidence. Irrefutable evidence. The data does not lie, you do.

The fact remains there is evidence. Irrefutable evidence. The data does not lie, you do.

The data is bullshit. Take the 2,000 miles nonsense. Anyone who went by it was marked as a probable mule. Driving past it day after day on your way to and from a mind numbing job isn’t a crime.

Georgia investigated the guy they had video of. He was dropping off household ballots. So the one person they have with multiple ballots is clear. But hey. That’s not proof there were no Mules. It just means we are down a couple.

The data is bullshit. Take the 2,000 miles nonsense. Anyone who went by it was marked as a probable mule. Driving past it day after day on your way to and from a mind numbing job isn’t a crime.

Georgia investigated the guy they had video of. He was dropping off household ballots. So the one person they have with multiple ballots is clear. But hey. That’s not proof there were no Mules. It just means we are down a couple.
Only a child would believe anyone would drive a route like that daily. Get fucking real. They got caught.

2000 Mules admitted they don't have videos of anyone going to multiple drop boxes as they claimed 54,000 people did. The movie is a fail.
They never admitted that. You and a hack from the WP are simply lying again. They got caught and there is more to come.

Old news. What matters now is the obvious fraud that has been uncovered and proven digitally. You know damn well fraud will be proven, don't you?
So that dismissal, you dodging my question and saying “old news” means you have to response or explanation. So stop spreading lies about Pence doing something when you can’t explain what he could constitutionally do … see that’s you getting schooled again

I believe any VP with evidence and a huge crowd protesting fraud should have the charges investigated. Pence had those two things and did nothing.
OK then

You have nothing to say if Kamala Harris declares the Florida and Texas results tainted and throws out their Electoral Votes

It is verified by the same kind of evidence people go to prison for. Ask the SCOTUS
Yet when I pressed you on the verification your false statements were exposed and admitted to by YOU… and the rest of my points you ran from because you didn’t want to be made a fool again.

Apparently not, you can’t withstand the scrutiny when pressed, so no there is no irrefutable evidence. I refuted it and you folded.

Only a child would believe anyone would drive a route like that daily. Get fucking real. They got caught.

A route like what? They never showed an actual route. They presented two maps. One they admitted was only made up for the movie and the other was actually of Moscow, not Atlanta, as they falsely protrayed.

Apparently not, you can’t withstand the scrutiny when pressed, so no there is no irrefutable evidence. I refuted it and you folded.
Get the data and show me how it is not. Has anyone even tried to debunk the data? No, they have not because they cannot. Game over.

Forum List

Back