How many white supremacists are there?

You have ZERO reading comprehension.

ZERO

You're a moron

Just another full-of-herself commie.

You have no power. How could you? Power requires a brain, you don't have one.
1. I'm a man.

2. I'm not a commie. I'm a small business owner.

3. Seems we have the power to manipulate companies like NASCAR, the NFL, and Disney into shitting on white racist culture. 😄

1. I'm a man.

No, you're a racist, cowardly bigot.

You are far from a man.

2. I'm not a commie. I'm a small business owner.

Slinging crack on the corner in Miami isn't really a "business."

3. Seems we have the power to manipulate companies like NASCAR, the NFL, and Disney into shitting on white racist culture. 😄

You've gotten a lot of corporations to adopt woke racist culture, and many of them are paying a heavy toll for doing so.

Shitting on 68% of the population isn't a great marketing strategy.

Did I read that American Made New Balance is now the most popular shoe brand, displacing the racist wokesters of Nike and their Chinese slave made shoes?

It's all they've got. They pull out the race card because they have no other way to feel superior.

They certainly can't feel superior via their intellect, that's for sure.
they wish to get the stench of the democrats white supremacy off of them, but they can't. Democrat Andrew Jackson started white supremacy.

I hate white racists and what's wrong with that? The white people having babies with minorities and assisting in your demographic replacement I have nothing but love for. 😁
I hate all racists. Especially by folks like you. you have no definition of what racism is and use the word out of context destroying its label. You are the worst kind.

90% of black voters make it clear they shit on Republican candidates and policies in every single election you fucking moron. 😄
they continue to vote for the kkk because they are threatened by the demofk kkk. That's what makes you the worst kind of racist.

BTW, how many black babies are killed in abortion clinics daily?

I hate white racists and what's wrong with that? The white people having babies with minorities and assisting in your demographic replacement I have nothing but love for. 😁

According to racist vermin like you, whites are genetically inferior and born racist. We've had this discussion before.

You are a racist through and through.

Oh, and all those people coming over from Quid Pro's dog wagging in Ukraine? They're white, all of them.

No, you're a racist, cowardly bigot.

You are far from a man.

The cowardly bigots are you clowns who can't even admit you're a racist when anonymously online despite it being fairly obvious. 😄
Slinging crack on the corner in Miami isn't really a "business."
Haven't spent much time in Miami then have you? The city was practically built on top of a Tony Montana mountain of cocaine.
You've gotten a lot of corporations to adopt woke racist culture, and many of them are paying a heavy toll for doing so.
They adopted those positions because they aren't idiots and they see which way the culture is heading. It's a business decision and they are advertising who they think is going to be the winner of this culture war and it sure as shit ain't you. Let me keep repeating, not even NASCAR is betting on white racists being victorious.
Shitting on 68% of the population isn't a great marketing strategy.
You're not 68% of the population. White racists are an aging minority.
Did I read that American Made New Balance is now the most popular shoe brand, displacing the racist wokesters of Nike and their Chinese slave made shoes?
All I wear are New Balances. 😄 So what clown. Go ask the CEO of New Balance what he thinks of the Confederate flag and I bet he shits on it.

I'm not confused. If you're admitting all police forces in this country teach their officers to be racist ass clowns I'm going to largely agree with you. 😄 That does seem to be the consensus every time we look under the hood (pun intended) of how these police forces operate.
I laugh at you because you make it about race, like the only criminals are black. How insensitive you racist fk.

naw democrats has nothing to do with who they were, they were demofks. Andrew Jackson as the leader.

Demofks is demofks.

Why the fuck do you think I give a shit about old racist Democrats? 😄 My family wasn't even in America before 1980, that shit isn't part of my legacy. I'm all for teaching school children, especially white southern ones, that old racist piece of shit Democrats like Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis were indeed pieces of human shit. I doubt you'd get much push back from any progressive on that. 😄

I laugh at you because you make it about race, like the only criminals are black. How insensitive you racist fk.
And I laugh at you because you're an ignorant moron. The fact is police brutality in this country is disproportionately against Black and Brown Americans.

Why the fuck do you think I give a shit about old racist Democrats? 😄 My family wasn't even in America before 1980, that shit isn't part of my legacy. I'm all for teaching school children, especially white southern ones, that old racist piece of shit Democrats like Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis were indeed pieces of human shit. I doubt you'd get much push back from any progressive on that. 😄
demofks are the most racist group of humans on the planet. I laugh at fkers like you who don't know who they are actually voting for. Project your feelings away, I don't give a shit. I know it is you who is the racist fker.

And I laugh at you because you're an ignorant moron. The fact is police brutality in this country is disproportionately against Black and Brown Americans.
post the stats that back that claim. Come on fkwad, let's see those figures.

demofks are the most racist group of humans on the planet. I laugh at fkers like you who don't know who they are actually voting for. Project your feelings away, I don't give a shit. I know it is you who is the racist fker.
Sure you do. So we are both agreed that old Democrats like Andrew Jackson, Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis were pieces of human shit?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back