How many white supremacists are there?

That's difference between me and you cuck, I do believe the things I say and I'm not ashamed to say them. I'm proud of them. I'm proud we dismantled Robert E Lee's statue right in the face of crying, white racist cucks who were impotent to do anything about it. I love that white sports like NASCAR are shitting on the Confederate flags of their customers and that kneeling black players and hundreds of millions of dollars in donations to black social causes made angry white racist quite the NFL. There is so much we have taken from you cucks already and hopefully you're not too old that you miss us taking a lot more. 😄
And yet you vote for the kkk every election. wow.

And yet racist white culture gets shit on all day everyday by the mainstream. 😄
Racist blacks like you get shit on by EVERYONE. Even other blacks.

2/3 of the black people in this country have families, attend church, and at least one household member has steady income.

You seriously believe those people don't care about their children?

You believe they're willing to climb on your culture bending bandwagon and abandon their kids to the commies?

If so, you're dumber than I thought. And that's saying a lot.

2/3 of the black people in this country have families, attend church, and at least one household member has steady income.

You believe they're willing to climb on your culture bending bandwagon and abandon their kids to the commies?

90% of black voters make it clear they shit on Republican candidates and policies in every single election you fucking moron. 😄

And those 2/3 of the black people in this country who have families, attend church, etc. were those SHOT in Charleston and in Buffalo by Republican White Supremacist murderers.

All whites (Der Juden) are "white supremacists."

But don't worry, democrats have a final solution to the white people problem in mind.
I'm in this politics game because my best friend grew up in Shanghai. He was there when the commies came.

The progtards, are EXACTLY like Mao's peasants. They're being used and they don't care. They'll gladly kill if you have money, connections, or knowledge.

Or now, if you're white

If we accept the bullshit from the progtards, this is exactly what we're going to get.

Well, this American isn't lying down for any of that communist fucktardry.

Try that stuff on my watch, you're going to get beat back. And probably beat down, too.

And those 2/3 of the black people in this country who have families, attend church, etc. were those SHOT in Charleston and in Buffalo by Republican White Supremacist murderers.
FUCK you, racist troll.

You cheapen racism every time you post.

In this case we aren't talking about someone who refused to toss black salad, we're talking about a racist piece of shit who didn't think Chauvin did anything wrong when he murdered a black man by kneeling on his neck for 9 mins.
You have ZERO reading comprehension.

ZERO

You're a moron

Just another full-of-herself commie.

You have no power. How could you? Power requires a brain, you don't have one.

This asswipe Goats is just a fucktard troll.

If I were a racist, Goats would know about it by now

I love exposing leftist hypocrites, though.

Of which Goats is one of the biggest on this forum.

What a fucking moron. "Push the culture". Yeah sure. That's how you win friends and influence elections.

I don't think Goats will be influencing any culture anytime soon. She's too much of an asshole.
You may be a racist or not… but you do run cover for them

Chauvin did what he was trained to do. Your premise is wrong. You use words that show you to be a racist. Your type enables blacks to keep them in line. Makes you the worse kind of racist. I bet you are for killing black babies at abortion clinics right? Let us see who you really are.
Chauvin was trained to kill? Odd that he was convicted then huh?

All police in the country were taught that technique. You're still confused.
I'm not confused. If you're admitting all police forces in this country teach their officers to be racist ass clowns I'm going to largely agree with you. 😄 That does seem to be the consensus every time we look under the hood (pun intended) of how these police forces operate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back