How many white supremacists are there?

I hate white racists and what's wrong with that? The white people having babies with minorities and assisting in your demographic replacement I have nothing but love for. 😁

I'm sure you do. As a leftist you'd love to see the entire country look like Detroit.

post the stats that back that claim. Come on fkwad, let's see those figures.
I already did. A study of the Minneapolis police department, the same department Chauvin worked for, showed they racially discriminated and used excessive force disportionately against Black Americans. You can find a link to the .pdf of the study in this story about from the BBC or you can look back through my previous posts in this thread because a direct link to it is in one of them.

Sure you do. So we are both agreed that old Democrats like Andrew Johnson, Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis were pieces of human shit?
and demofks are still demofks and don't get out from the umbrella of who you really are.

So, in various threads about the buffalo shooting, there is a lot of talk about how dangerous white supremacists are, and how much they are supposedly part of the republican base.

I've asked many people, how many w.s. are there? No one seems to know. People claim it is a "big" and supposedly "growing" problem, but there are no numbers, not even estimates.

So, does ANYONE have any data on how many w.s. there really are in this country? So that we can even have an idea how much of a POLITICAL factor they are, or are not.
Just visit Stormfront. You will find all your WN friends there.

and demofks are still demofks and don't get out from the umbrella of who you really are.
That's stupid. If things never change then America is still the racist country that began with legalized black slavery. But I'm glad you agree that Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis were deplorable pieces of human shit. 😄 Let's make sure no one ever forgets that.

That's difference between me and you cuck, I do believe the things I say and I'm not ashamed to say them. I'm proud of them. I'm proud we dismantled Robert E Lee's statue right in the face of crying, white racist cucks who were impotent to do anything about it.

Of course you were proud. You followed your Holy Bible to a tee.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”​

George Orwell, 1984

I already did. A study of the Minneapolis police department, the same department Chauvin worked for, showed they racially discriminated and used excessive force disportionately against Black Americans. You can find a link to the .pdf of the study in this story about from the BBC or you can look back through my previous posts in this thread because a direct link to it is in one of them.
nope, that isn't data. I want data, how many calls went out black vs white. If more crime occurs in the 19% of the city, how is that a cop issue? Poor choices made by blacks creates the contact with police. And we know from Floyd they have zero respect to follow directions from the cops. Again, poor choice. You encourage the behavior and the criminal activity. Wow.

nope, that isn't data. I want data, how many calls went out black vs white. If more crime occurs in the 19% of the city, how is that a cop issue? Poor choices made by blacks creates the contact with police. And we know from Floyd they have zero respect to follow directions from the cops. Again, poor choice. You encourage the behavior and the criminal activity. Wow.
I gave you data you simple cuck and you couldn't of possibly of read the entire report by now and because you're such a simple fuck, when you couldn't you went back to victim blaming for Chauvin being a murdering piece of shit. It's just that easy to get you clowns to drop the mask. 😄

I gave you data you simple cuck and you couldn't of possibly of read the entire report by now and because you're such a simple fuck, when you couldn't you went back to victim blaming for Chauvin being a murdering piece of shit. It's just that easy to get you clowns to drop the mask. 😄

Wait, so Chauvin is a murderer, but BLM Byrd is not?

This is why you have zero credibility, Goat Curious.

Forum List

Back