How many white supremacists are there?

😄

You're the one who can't face reality you clown. The only one of them convicted for murder is Chauvin while Byrd is hailed as a hero by the mainstream. Maybe in your incel fantasies things are different but back here in reality the tale of the tape in this culture war of ours has Chauvin largely regarded as a piece of human shit and Byrd a hero. Be salty about it you pussy. 😁
No one thinks Byrd is a hero, dumbshit.

He's a scared little snowflake maggot who can't even keep track of his weapon

He never should have been on the force in the first place.

Funny, he's not being charged with murder. And please, never forget how far your cuck fantasies are from reality. 😄

Ivan "John" Demjanjuk was never charged with murder under the German Reich either.
Eventually though, justice caught up.

At this time, murder of Der Juden is sanctioned by the Reich. While technically illegal, the Reich controls the government.

That's fine with me. If white people like you want to agree with me that Democrats like Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis were pieces of human shit I'll take that win. 😁
No one agrees with you on ANYTHING.

Because you're a racist progtard.

See? Told ya you're looking for respect. lol :p

You progbois are miserably stupid.

I thought so. I think you would do well to follow the old Russian maxim quotes by Ronald Reagan: “Trust but verify.” The ADL needs a healthy dose of that verification stuff.

True, but Ibrahim X Kendi is a fucking liar, a racist with no integrity. He claims his source to be the ADL, but there is no indication that the ADL actually posted the lies Kendi vomited out. This guy is the worst kind of scum.

Does anybody here really know any white supremacists? I know plenty of white nationlists, one myself. I'm white and will defend my country. Democrats do not like any nationalist. They are like a churn and want to sepate milk into butter and buttermilk.

Does anybody here really know any white supremacists? I know plenty of white nationlists, one myself. I'm white and will defend my country. Democrats do not like any nationalist. They are like a churn and want to sepate milk into butter and buttermilk.
I’ve never met a one. I have however had the distinct displeasure of being in the same car as a staffer for Farrakhan.

That's fine with me. If white people like you want to agree with me that Democrats like Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis were pieces of human shit I'll take that win. 😁

Goat Curious, what is it that made Robert E. Lee - who unlike LeBron James never owned a slave in his life, "a piece of shit?"

In your ignorant, uneducated, bigoted opinion, of course...

It's a fact; democrats are the new Nazi party - whites are the new Jews.
BTW, I learned this morning that Hitler used Andrew Jackson for his move on Jews, so, actually, Demofks have owned this since old Andrew Jackson's american indian removal policy

That's complete bullshit.

Those stats are completely false

Someone pulled those out of their butt.

Or maybe they were counting Covid deaths as WS. (Democrats do that kind of stuff, they're statistical weasels).
The ADL is disgustingly leftist, just like the ACLU.

What did Robert E Lee do or Jefferson Davis? Please enlighten the class. But know this, kkk is demofks. was and always will be. You don't get to shed that skin. sorry kkk man.

Forum List

Back