How many white supremacists are there?

Before destroying the left, it is necessary to revive the right. It makes no sense to choose between two varieties of left shit.

Trump "took care" of the kids, raising them around marriage to a shameless stripper, show marriages of faggots in the military, show children how it is correctly suck cock of talibs and so on.
Maybe I missed something, but there aren’t photos of Trump’s kids lying around of them in drugged stupors, they haven’t had strippers suing them for paternity and Trump wasn’t flying them around the world on US Air Force aircraft on official visits and introducing them to foreign kleptocrats while on official governmental business. Trump’s kids seem to be reasonably honest and hard working. They’re better than most politician’s kids.

I gave you data you simple cuck and you couldn't of possibly of read the entire report by now and because you're such a simple fuck, when you couldn't you went back to victim blaming for Chauvin being a murdering piece of shit. It's just that easy to get you clowns to drop the mask. 😄
nope, you didn't put the data on the 911 calls and where the police were deployed. Get that data before you start barking fking goat.

The SPLC identified hundreds of white nationalists groups. I think they should list all of the militias too. Essentially anyone whose attended a Trump Rally on their own should be in the group as well. Several hundred thousand is the low estimate.
The SPLC is a biased organization so I don’t trust anything they say. But I’d bet good money that the vast majority of “white nationalist” groups have less than ten members.

What did Robert E Lee do or Jefferson Davis? Please enlighten the class. But know this, kkk is demofks. was and always will be. You don't get to shed that skin. sorry kkk man.
Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis were a couple of the racist piece of shit Democrats, along with people like Nathan Bedford Forrest, who was the first grand wizard of the KKK, who left the union to start the Confederacy in order to protect their right to own black people as slaves. This is basic fucking history you moron. If you want to remind everyone that Democrats and KKK members like Davis, Lee and Forrest were pieces of shit no one on the progressive left is going to argue with you. 😄

Does anybody here really know any white supremacists? I know plenty of white nationlists, one myself. I'm white and will defend my country. Democrats do not like any nationalist. They are like a churn and want to sepate milk into butter and buttermilk.
Welcome aboard, drew1.

Yes, Democrats think of themselves as global citizens. Many of them would prefer no borders at all. They seem to be under the delusion that Mr Putin and Mr Xi will go along with their globalist utopia.

Can you imagine the Democrats trying to go up against the Chinese?

lol

Mr Xi makes Hillary look like an amateur.
Even WITH her scumbag lawyer friends

I hope they tussle. That would be the end of Hillary. :p

Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis were a couple of the racist piece of shit Democrats, along with people like Nathan Bedford Forrest, who was the first grand wizard of the KKK, who left the union to start the Confederacy in order to protect their right to own black people as slaves. This is basic fucking history you moron. If you remind everyone that Democrats and KKK members like Davis, Lee and Forrest were pieces of shit no one on the progressive left is going to argue with you. 😄
Do you have anything more recent?

Something that happened in your lifetime, maybe?

I already did. A study of the Minneapolis police department, the same department Chauvin worked for, showed they racially discriminated and used excessive force disportionately against Black Americans. You can find a link to the .pdf of the study in this story about from the BBC or you can look back through my previous posts in this thread because a direct link to it is in one of them.
here fkwad, read up you lousy human racist.

Do you have anything more recent?

Something that happened in your lifetime, maybe?
You were the one who brought up Democrats history of racism and the KKK you fucking moron. That includes southern conservative heroes like Jefferson Davis, Robert E Lee and Nathan Bedford Forrest. Attacking old racist Democrats is attacking old southern conservative culture and I'm all for that. I want to push that culture towards extinction. I'm happy when moron whites like you don't know or understand that you're helping me. 😂

Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis were a couple of the racist piece of shit Democrats,
I asked what these two did. You went to the demofk kkk leader. Still waiting. you sure have the talent to avoid answering direct questions. well done racist.

here fkwad, read up you lousy human racist.

Hey you fucking moron, maybe read your own links before you post them...

The photo has been viewed nearly 5 million times since it was first shared on July 6. While the image states that the data is pulled from Wikipedia, it does not provide any further information that makes it possible to track down the source of the statistics.

You're such a fucking clown show. 🤣

You were the one who brought up Democrats history of racism and the KKK you fucking moron. That includes southern conservative heroes like Jefferson Davis, Robert E Lee and Nathan Bedford Forrest. Attacking old racist Democrats is attacking old southern conservative culture and I'm all for that. I want to push that culture towards extinction. I'm happy when moron whites like you don't know or understand that you're helping me. 😂
kkk is the demofk party dude. Can't get out from under that title racist!! Robert Byrd baby, Hitlery, you probably voted for her admired old Byrd. Yep, you support the kkk racist demofk.

I asked what these two did. You went to the demofk kkk leader. Still waiting. you sure have the talent to avoid answering direct questions. well done racist.
They were Democrats who quit in America after Abraham Lincoln got elected and started the Confederacy in order to protect their right to own black people as slaves. How fucking stupid and ignorant of history are you?

They were Democrats who quit in America after Abraham Lincoln got elected and started the Confederacy in order to protect their right to own black people as slaves. How fucking stupid and ignorant of history are you?
They own any slaves?

kkk is the demofk party dude. Can't get out from under that title racist!! Robert Byrd baby, Hitlery, you probably voted for her admired old Byrd. Yep, you support the kkk racist demofk.
😄

Robert Byrd was also a piece of shit but not as big a piece of shit as Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis who went to war against America to protect slavery. Ultimately you are tearing down the legacy of white southern racist heroes which I'm more than fine with. 😁

Forum List

Back