🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Many Women Will Come Forth On Drumpf?

LOL. So you don't know any guy who tried to have sex with a woman by making a move on her?

Another woman has come out and told her story of Drumpf feeling on her genitals. This guy not only needs to lose the election. He needs to be locked up. How many will come out by the time of the election?

Woman accuses Trump of putting his hands under her skirt in the early 1990s - CNNPolitics.com
Our country would go broke, there would be no room in our jails, if all the men doing such were locked up.
The smarter but I'm sure impossible solution is for men to teach their boys to respect females.

Democrap logic: Because Trump has a history of being a womanizer he's going to "make our country go broke". LOL

An attempted kiss and told 'no' is not an assault. Try it again, and, yes, it's assault.

Groping a women by her genitals is an assault.

LOL. So you don't know any guy who tried to have sex with a woman by making a move on her?
I've known a rapist or two that did that but no one I hung around or respected.
So you call going for a kiss or other foreplay moves "assault"? Ha ha ha!
Yes. Its assualt when she doesnt want you. You dont kiss a woman unless she tells you its ok.
Oh really, so you want guys to ask "can I guess you and then make my way to first base from there?" before they do so? In that case, I don't think a single guy would get laid, ever. How about if they send a permission slip in advance? Would that work? Ha ha ha. OMG.

I've known a rapist or two that did that but no one I hung around or respected.
So you call going for a kiss or other foreplay moves "assault"? Ha ha ha!
Yes, if you touch a person i their private areas, or force your mouth on someone and stick your tongue down teir throat, that is assault. I don't know if you have a daughter or a wife but if someone did it to mine I wouldn't consider it foreplay, would you? The operative word is consent, if you don't have it you are breaking the law.

Last edited:
You know its a planned set up when Gloria Aldred is already on the cases. Too funny.

David Brock a yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge Hillary supporter is going to pay for all the women's legal fees. Gloria stands to make a fortune. Too funny.

:lmao:

An attempted kiss and told 'no' is not an assault. Try it again, and, yes, it's assault.

Groping a women by her genitals is an assault.
In case you don't remember your bachelor years, or never had any, that is. Woman always show resistance, always. They like to be chased, remember? And they are attracted to guys who don't chase after them. That's why I got lot's of ass back in the days. LOL

Forum List

Back