🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How much should we pay in taxes?

I've always wondered, in a country that has produced a $30 trillion debt, why are we led to believe that paying increased taxes is needed to pay it off? The new democrat infrastructure bill is full of such taxes. And why give us a stimulus and then just take it all back in taxes?

View attachment 474844

Are taxes more or less a way to control people more than a way to generate revenue to pay for an unsurmountable debt that will never be paid down?

Or do some think that we need to keep a tax/debt ratio to keep it from all falling apart?

And what is our "fair share" of paying taxes? I hear this constantly from the government. What is fair?

One of my favorite quotes of all time comes from Ben Franklin

"It would be thought a hard government
that should tax its people one tenth part."

It makes me laugh every time I read it.

How much of your fair share did you pay in taxes last year?

How much public infrastructure did you use in comparison to the amount of tax you paid?

Amazon paid zero in taxes last year. The CEO is worth $180 Billion.

How much above zero would you consider a fair share for Amazon to pay?

How much infrastructure do they use in comparison to the amount of taxes they paid last year?

Hahaha...you silly Tards parrot the same shit over and over...It doesn’t matter how many times you’re taught elementary shit, your Tarded ass brains can’t comprehend it.
Amazon is a pass through entity that doesn’t and shouldn’t pay taxes....shareholders bare the tax burden on Amazon’s profits ....hahaha...you honestly didn’t know that?

Last edited:
I've always wondered, in a country that has produced a $30 trillion debt, why are we led to believe that paying increased taxes is needed to pay it off? The new democrat infrastructure bill is full of such taxes. And why give us a stimulus and then just take it all back in taxes?

View attachment 474844

Are taxes more or less a way to control people more than a way to generate revenue to pay for an unsurmountable debt that will never be paid down?

Or do some think that we need to keep a tax/debt ratio to keep it from all falling apart?

And what is our "fair share" of paying taxes? I hear this constantly from the government. What is fair?

How much public infrastructure did you use in comparison to the amount of tax you paid?

How much infrastructure do they use in comparison to the amount of taxes they paid last year?

Sounds like you want to start a new thread about the tax code cupcake.
We should pay enough taxes to pay our bills. We made them, and we owe them. The rich should pay more.

Spend what we earn.

We should pay enough taxes to pay our bills. We made them, and we owe them. The rich should pay more.
Why only the rich? Everyone has a stake in the game and a large portion of the population pays little or no tax.

View attachment 474844

Spend what we earn.
We already spent it. We owe it. Were you raised to be a deadbeat who didn't want to pay his bills?

View attachment 474844

No problem when Honky is paying the bill.

View attachment 474844

Spend what we earn.
We already spent it. We owe it. Were you raised to be a deadbeat who didn't want to pay his bills?
then why do you want to dump it on our children???

View attachment 474844

Spend what we earn.

As soon as government shows they can run a balanced budget we can address the debt.

Why pay the debt when we are just PILING on more?

Last edited:
And there would be no withholding on paychecks. You make $10 an hour and work 40 hours? You get $400. The 23% tax would be on all new goods and services. Buy used? No tax.

What would that do to manufacturing?

It would bring more of it to the US. No payroll taxes, no business taxes, ect ect ect.

When they created the Fair Tax Act they asked numerous Fortune 500 companies what they would do if the US went to a consumption tax as its base. Most said they would open a plant here. A good number said they would relocate their home office here.

Also, the Fair Tax Act puts the tax collection at the cash register. And all new goods and services are taxed at 23%. So no more IRS.

We spend $500 Billion dollars a year in tax compliance. Not in taxes, but in figuring how what to pay. That is more than we spend on public education.

View attachment 474844

2% federal sales tax; federal income tax; tbd state tax.

We need 2 constitutional amendments.

1) to institute the Fair Tax Act and remove the Income Tax.

2) to require a balanced budget except in the most extreme emergency.

View attachment 474844

Spend what we earn.
We already spent the money. Those bills don't just go away. The only moral and ethical thing to do is pay them. If we can't pay them all, they will be waiting for our kids. That's just the way things are.

Ding, ding, ding ... we have a winner!

View attachment 474844

Spend what we earn.
We already spent the money. Those bills don't just go away. The only moral and ethical thing to do is pay them. If we can't pay them all, they will be waiting for our kids. That's just the way things are.

That is your opinion sugar - not the way they are.

If we want to deal with the debt why keep adding to it?

Do you know the first thing you do to get out of a hole darling?

Stop digging.

View attachment 474844

Spend what we earn.

then you pay them and let the future generations live in peace,,

dont make me and others that have been trying to stop your spending spree pay for them,,

View attachment 474844

Spend what we earn.

As soon as government shows they can run a balanced budget we can address the deb.

Why pay the debt when we are just PILING on more?
Spoken like a true lazy bum. Grow up and pay your own bills.

Forum List

Back