how much warming from adding carbon dioxide to the atmosphere is what we

It was a whole lot easier and less complicated when we just called all this stuff air pollution. Didn't matter if it caused global warming or climate change. Dirty air was dirty air and everyone understood that.

Who defended the dirty air? Who fought against measures to reduce it?

The people who were creating it. The people whose income depended on being able to pollute with abandon.

It was a whole lot easier and less complicated when we just called all this stuff air pollution. Didn't matter if it caused global warming or climate change. Dirty air was dirty air and everyone understood that.

Who defended the dirty air? Who fought against measures to reduce it?

The people who were creating it. The people whose income depended on being able to pollute with abandon.

Hasn't changed. The crap going in the air that is alleged to cause climate change is the same crap that helps create todays air pollution. Same players.

He's oldoscks in drag, just as you are another in drag..

The limit of Slacksack's ability to comment. Conspiracy theory. Less than useless.

Small problem there: OldSocks and Orogenicman live about 2,000 miles apart.

And who else am I?

Nice try, dumbass.. he outted himself clearly already. also the name.. Orogenicman.. Oregon man... Give it a rest sparky...

You're the forum moron, you are at least PMZ as well which makes you most likely ifitzme, and oopoopiepants...

Frankly I don't care if you are one person or 50, the fact is you are clones of one another. Doesn't matter if it's done by script or by use of a proxy server, or you are all living in the same dorm and trying to get an "A" on that upcoming climate science exam. You are interchangeable, and irrelevent...

That is irony with a capital I.

Any chance you are going to man up and explain the problem you and PMZ have with your rep? It happened at the same time...

I don't have any trouble with it.

I bet but why not explain what happened to it.. And why it happened to you and abraham at the same time?

ROFL, come on man you can admit it...Was it socking or was it your plagiarizing?

The limit of Slacksack's ability to comment. Conspiracy theory. Less than useless.

And who else am I?

Nice try, dumbass.. he outted himself clearly already. also the name.. Orogenicman.. Oregon man... Give it a rest sparky...

You're the forum moron, you are at least PMZ as well which makes you most likely ifitzme, and oopoopiepants...

Frankly I don't care if you are one person or 50, the fact is you are clones of one another. Doesn't matter if it's done by script or by use of a proxy server, or you are all living in the same dorm and trying to get an "A" on that upcoming climate science exam. You are interchangeable, and irrelevent...

Look up orogenic, troll.

Any chance you are going to man up and explain the problem you and PMZ have with your rep? It happened at the same time...

I bet but why not explain what happened to it.. And why it happened to you and abraham at the same time?

ROFL, come on man you can admit it...Was it socking or was it your plagiarizing?

It had nothing to do with me, troll.

And who else am I?

Look up orogenic, troll.

he named himself after the process of mountain formation???

LOL, sure socko sure... It's called a pun shithead...He outted himself already, the schmuck didn't even deny it.. get a grip and pay attention..

It had nothing to do with me, troll.

Sure, sure socko... you both are mirrors of one another, You both say the most ignorant things, both defend one anothers stupidity, both had your rep go red zero at the same time...

ROFL, you're busted socko

Looks to me troll like all of your friends (there's a stretch) left you holding the bag. They know they've lost and you don't.

No socko you are just that lonely and friendless...

If you come here for friends you are a sicko as well Asa troll.

LOL, I post whenever I feel like it schmuck. I don't have multiple accounts, I don't spend all day and night here everyday like you and the clones... And when I said friends, I meant the real ones, physical beings that you can interact with in the real world...

Jesus man, I say friendless and you automatically assume I meant on here... Damn dude, if you wanted to prove my point you did it...

Forum List

Back