How much will amnesty cost americans?

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
HOW MUCH WILL AMNESTY COST AMERICANS?

Legalization and path to citizenship for 11 million illegal aliens will cancel out millions of votes for Americans, cost millions of Americans jobs and lower wages, and take a college educations from an American child. $5,000 fine is the cost of an American family’s American dream. How much has Obama’s Dream Act cost Americans? My daughter who is a single mother works three jobs to keep her off welfare, food stamps and to keep her child in college and pay her mortgage and Obama and the amnesty supporters are asking her to pay for amnesty and the Dream Act. Plus provide welfare assistance for their American born children. Someone please stop this amnesty madness.

The punishment for breaking the law by being his this country and working with false or stolen documents should be deportation. Without detainment or a trial. If you cannot provide papers showing that you are authorized to be in the country you should be immediate taken to the US border and released courtesy of the American citizens. And take your American born children with you since they have most duel citizenship.

is illegal immigration a sin?

Romans 13:1-7 makes it abundantly clear that God expects us to obey the laws of the government. The only exception to this is when a law of the government forces you to disobey a command of God (Acts 5:29). Illegal immigration is the breaking of a governmental law.
Christians, is illegal immigration a sin? - Yahoo Answers

There is nothing in Scripture that contradicts a nation having immigration laws.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120824213453AANOMoX

WHAT IS SIN?

Last edited:
(1) Legalization and path to citizenship have not been agreed and are not the law.

(2) Most illegals are working. I would really like to see some good research on the percentage who are working, how many are getting paid "under the table," how many are PAYING INTO THE SOCIAL SECURITY "TRUST FUND" and paying other taxes through phony identities. In a total accounting, this would be a good thing, wouldn't it?

(3) I don't know about you, but when I see casual workers who appear to be Mexican doing landscaping, construction, and similar jobs, they are working their asses off. Working harder than "people like me" who are doing similar work, and not waiting expectantly for the next break or meal time (like I would be). Just a casual observation, not scientific. If I were an employer I would WANT people like this on my payroll, even if they don't speak English very well.

(4) American colleges are crying out for students because they are terribly over-built for the current need. Nobody is losing a seat in college because of the presence of someone who may be the child of an illegal alien.

The demand by legislators for "comprehensive immigration reform" is a fool's errand. Comprehensive reform will be nothing more than a thousand pages of bullshit, hiding secret benefits to undeserving constituencies.

(A) Stop granting citizenship to the children of illegals. This is a flawed interpretation of a sentence in the 14th Amendment and needs to be corrected.

(B) ALL immigrants should be disqualified from welfare, medicaid, SS, disability, and other selected benefits for a minimum of five (5) years after they arrive.

(C) Legal "guest workers" should pay a tax equal to social security, and the money set aside for them. It should be paid to them when they return to their native countries, and not before.

Amesty is a moot point. Illegal aliens where never an issue 50 years ago, ask your selves why it is now? Let me tell you why: THEY dictate the questions, because they reproduce more than Americans and these latinos don't have the resources to deal with their own offspring. Come on now, we all know it.

Last edited:
Obama is just throwing out talking points. If he wanted to have either of those bills passed he would have gotten them passed during his first two years in office. His call to action is simply a means of distracting people from Obamacare.

Amesty is a moot point. Illegal aliens where never an issue 50 years ago, ask your selves why it is now? Let me tell you why: THEY dictate the questions, because they reproduce more than Americans and these latinos don't have the resources to deal with their own offspring. Come on now, we all know it.

Misinformed on all counts, old bag.

Wrong. Very very wrong.

50 years ago ... 1963 ... Migrant farm workers came and went, following the crops and then going home, only to return the next year.

We hated them then and treated them with incredible cruelty. And, just like now, we pretended we were not responsible.

Before that, we had a 20 year policy that actually worked to our advantage as well as theirs.

Do you know why we stopped sending airplanes to get them and take them home? Or why Texass had an open border program?

Why don't you know-it-alls educate yourselves before you spout off.

Forum List

Back