How Republicans will turn Obama into a "Great American President"

I have predicted that obama will in fact be thought if in the future to be a great president. I will repeat my reasoning:

1. Our schools are being run by the government, and the students are being taught by liberals.

2. Our students are getting dumber and dumber and dumber. Dumb=Democrat

3. Winston Churchill said:"history will be kind to me, because I intend to write it." History will be kind to Obama because the left is writing it. Those of us who know the truth will die off.

I have predicted that obama will in fact be thought if in the future to be a great president. I will repeat my reasoning:

1. Our schools are being run by the government, and the students are being taught by liberals.

3. Winston Churchill said:"history will be kind to me, because I intend to write it." History will be kind to Obama because the left is writing it. Those of us who know the truth will die off.
Nothing like revisionist history that denies the truth...fact is Truth will NOT be kind to the Statists of any stripe. They can run, but they can't hide. Truth is patient...and at times unkind...truth has no agenda.

Last edited:
Obama already is a great American president.

And he will become hugely popular if the Republicans end up controlling both houses of Congress.

Yep, he'll be hugely popular on the commie speech circuit and make millions. He will start a foundation and pay himself and probably moochel handsomely. And last but no least he will be jetting around the country and the world in private jets to sell more global warming BS. Pretty good for someone with no real talent but to read a teleprompter.

Unless, under a new regime, we have an actual Justice Department then it might be some time before He's free to roam.

They might go after some in his regime, but they will give him a pass unless a conspiracy can be proven that he is directly involved in.

Nothing like revisionist history that denies the truth...fact is Truth will NOT be kind to the Statists of any stripe. They can run, but they can't hide. Truth is patient...and at times unkind...truth has no agenda.

I hope you are correct but I fear that you are not.

And he will become hugely popular if the Republicans end up controlling both houses of Congress.

With whom? The moochers that won't get off their asses and get a job?

99% of Republicans end up on public assistance.
Not sure who told you that, however if you really believe it, I have a great deal to discuss with you. There's a bridge in Brooklyn that I'm looking to sell, and by the looks of it, it sounds like you'd be interested.

At age 65 there is no choice about Medicare. Existing private insurers are quick to tell you they are now the secondary payer (to Medicare) IF you elect to keep paying for a policy.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 16 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 50 months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

Obama has done a very good job.

GM - Government Motors. The firm whose cars have killed and which has been fined a record amount for what they did. How many might yet be alive if GM had been allowed to die?

With whom? The moochers that won't get off their asses and get a job?

99% of Republicans end up on public assistance.

I'm not a Repubican...and why would I care, AND as an added bonus? Have some stats to back that assertion up Chrissy?

You don't always need stats with something so obvious.

Social Security
Medicare
Unemployment

Republicans saying "Keep government hands off my Medicare" proves they don't even know what a government program is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yep, he'll be hugely popular on the commie speech circuit and make millions. He will start a foundation and pay himself and probably moochel handsomely. And last but no least he will be jetting around the country and the world in private jets to sell more global warming BS. Pretty good for someone with no real talent but to read a teleprompter.

Funny, he didn't use a teleprompter when he went to the Republican retreat and massively kicked GOP ass. How do you explain that?

Because uneducated Republicans are the smartest people in the world. Just ask them.

Americans net worth is up $20 trillion dollars since 2009.
America will be energy independent by 2030.
Unemployment has dropped from 10.2% to 6.3%
The stock market has more than doubled since the stimulus.
14 million private sector jobs have been created since 2009.
GDP has been growing since 2009.
Auto sales are up. Retail sales are up. Home sales are up.
Bin Laden is dead, and GM is alive.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 16 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 50 months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

Trillion? Bush and the GOP cut taxes by three trillion and Iraq cost us three trillion. And that doesn't even include the cost of tens of thousands of Americans maimed for life that this country will end up paying for, for at least 50 years into the future. Republicans are the gift that just keeps giving.

Just those three disasters are like 9 trillion.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no power in heaven or earth that could make Obama anything but an abject failure.

Too late. No matter how hard they tried to bring him down, his record will be the standard for the next 50 years.

Americans net worth is up $20 trillion dollars since 2009.
America will be energy independent by 2030.
Unemployment has dropped from 10.2% to 6.3%
The stock market has more than doubled since the stimulus.
14 million private sector jobs have been created since 2009.
GDP has been growing since 2009.
Auto sales are up. Retail sales are up. Home sales are up.
Bin Laden is dead, and GM is alive.

And all with the GOP fighting him every step of the way. Besides, their message is so mixed. Some Republicans are proud they were able to bring the government to a standstill costing the country $25,000,000,000.00 and are angry they didn't make it last longer. Others foolishly try to blame that GOP accomplishment on the Democrats.

obama continues to exist at the pleasure of President Putin. It will be a great day when Putin tires of his plaything.

obama continues to exist at the pleasure of President Putin. It will be a great day when Putin tires of his plaything.

Putin has stepped into shit he can't get out of.

Obama defeated bin Laden, Gaddafi, and the Republican Party. He will defeat Putin as well.

Forum List

Back