How stupid are left wingers? Well they're THIS fucking stupid:

So one of our brilliant leaders said yet another idiotic thing about Ebola yesterday:

"If we have a 21 day quarantine for people coming back from West Africa, then that will discourage people from going over there to help."

So, these doctors and aid workers, are going into the lion's den, they are facing one of, if not THE most deadly viruses ever known, but a quarantine scares them? The guys that say this stuff are pretty fucking stupid alright, but you know who is even more stupid? Those who believe this garbage.

So what are you suggesting? That they have no quarantine? Isn't that more stupid?
He's suggesting the opposite. Pay attention. Stop letting your tits do your thinking

When dealing with medical issues I find it more plausible to listen to right-wing politicians before I would listen to highly trained medical professionals.

Keep up the Hysteria
Which highly trained medical professionals are saying the opposite?
This is the problem when the OP makes statements about people without actually giving any information about who he's talking about.
Isolated nurse slams Chris Christie s Ebola quarantine policy World news theguardian.com
Who cares what this woman has to say. She's only thinking of herself.
She's spewing because she feels "put out".
Well fuck her. Who the hell does she think she is putting others at risk? Until she is cleared after the full 21 days she is a carrier. Plain and simple. The policy should be "eliminate all risk of the potential spread of Ebola"....A strict protocol should be followed. All medical personnel would be advised that upon their return to the US, they will be under quarantine for 21 days.

So one of our brilliant leaders said yet another idiotic thing about Ebola yesterday:

"If we have a 21 day quarantine for people coming back from West Africa, then that will discourage people from going over there to help."

So, these doctors and aid workers, are going into the lion's den, they are facing one of, if not THE most deadly viruses ever known, but a quarantine scares them? The guys that say this stuff are pretty fucking stupid alright, but you know who is even more stupid? Those who believe this garbage.
I also overheard that some of these organizations are now encouraging medical personnel to LIE to customs officials as to their whereabouts should they be returning from west Africa.
That's just brilliant.

Not really a surprise.

When dealing with medical issues I find it more plausible to listen to right-wing politicians before I would listen to highly trained medical professionals.

Keep up the Hysteria
This is the problem when the OP makes statements about people without actually giving any information about who he's talking about.
Isolated nurse slams Chris Christie s Ebola quarantine policy World news theguardian.com
Well fuck her. Who the hell does she think she is putting others at risk? Until she is cleared after the full 21 days she is a carrier. Plain and simple. The policy should be "eliminate all risk of the potential spread of Ebola"....A strict protocol should be followed. All medical personnel would be advised that upon their return to the US, they will be under quarantine for 21 days.

She is also a rabid left wing nut .

Keep up the Hysteria
It's amazing the misinformation coming from the Right about Ebola.
Darrell Issa confused the country of Guyana in South America with Guinea in Africa, while discussing Ebola. One country has Ebola while the other doesn't.
Peter King announced that Ebola has mutated and is now airborne. :bs1:
Remind us how we have 57 States and Guam can tip over and sink in the ocean?

After you explain how Paul Revere warned the British and how the Founding Fathers were all working against slavery.
Non sequitur. No surprise coming from you

Keep up the Hysteria
It's amazing the misinformation coming from the Right about Ebola.
Darrell Issa confused the country of Guyana in South America with Guinea in Africa, while discussing Ebola. One country has Ebola while the other doesn't.
Peter King announced that Ebola has mutated and is now airborne. :bs1:
Remind us how we have 57 States and Guam can tip over and sink in the ocean?

After you explain how Paul Revere warned the British and how the Founding Fathers were all working against slavery.

If you'd have gotten any kind of education, or perhaps bothered to read a book, you probably would have learned exactly how the Founding Fathers worked against slavery.
The left knows nothing of the founding of our country nor the constitution yet keep talking like they do.
Oh, they know plenty. They just think it done all wrong.

So what are you suggesting? That they have no quarantine? Isn't that more stupid?
No, I'm saying that it's stupid to say that a 21 day quarantine would scare away helpers, when they are very likely more afraid of Ebola. Wouldn't you think?

You have to weigh the risks with the benefits. Having the protection of a 21-day quarantine for high-risk individuals returning is a huge benefit. Yes, there may be quite a few who would not want to be inconvenienced with the delay, but that would be a small number compared to the workers who do not care and will still volunteer.

Even if there is a significant amount less volunteers, it is far more important to protect ourselves here. Those that do not go were not going to stop the outbreak in Africa anyway.

Keep up the Hysteria

Lame ass dodge.
No it's not. If it's a medical matter on the suject of viruses or diseases I would listen to a Doctor who is the director at the National Institute for Allergys and Diseases. Does Chris Christie have a medical degree in diseases?
Cut the bullshit. Until the person is cleared after 21 days in isolation, they must be considered a risk.
A risk not worth taking when there are protocols in place to insure the person is not infected nor is he/she likely to transmit the disease to others.

Keep up the Hysteria

So you're not going to listen to the Ebola Czar?
Don't know anyone with that title.

Obviously for rw-ers it's Sarah Palin..........:badgrin:
Please....Your sad story is that your looks( depreciating assets by the way) have gotten you by for too long.
Back to your stripper pole. Dunce

No, I'm saying that it's stupid to say that a 21 day quarantine would scare away helpers, when they are very likely more afraid of Ebola. Wouldn't you think?

You have to weigh the risks with the benefits. Having the protection of a 21-day quarantine for high-risk individuals returning is a huge benefit. Yes, there may be quite a few who would not want to be inconvenienced with the delay, but that would be a small number compared to the workers who do not care and will still volunteer.

Even if there is a significant amount less volunteers, it is far more important to protect ourselves here. Those that do not go were not going to stop the outbreak in Africa anyway.

Yeah , I refuse to believe that anyone who would face that virus would be afraid of a quarantine. That Hicox nurse is a left wing nut job, so she doesn't count.

No it's not. If it's a medical matter on the suject of viruses or diseases I would listen to a Doctor who is the director at the National Institute for Allergys and Diseases. Does Chris Christie have a medical degree in diseases?

You are listening to a politician, not a doctor. And a epically stupid politician at that.
No, I was listening to Dr Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases and the Nurse in question.

He's a politician idiot. He just happens to also be a doctor (Ron Paul is a doctor too). He's a stupid one to boot.
Dr. Fauci is not a politician.

In 2003, an Institute for Scientific Information study indicated that in the 20-year period from 1983 to 2002, Dr. Fauci was the 13th most-cited scientist among the 2.5 to 3 million authors in all disciplines throughout the world who published articles in scientific journals during that time frame. Dr. Fauci was the world's 10th most-cited HIV/AIDS researcher in the period from 1996 through 2006.

Dr. Fauci has delivered major lectures all over the world and is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards, including the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the National Medal of Science, the George M. Kober Medal of the Association of American Physicians, the Mary Woodard Lasker Award for Public Service, the Albany Medical Center Prize in Medicine and Biomedical Research, the Robert Koch Gold Medal, the Prince Mahidol Award, and 38 honorary doctoral degrees from universities in the United States and abroad.

Dr. Fauci is a member of the National Academy of Sciences, the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, the Institute of Medicine, and the American Philosophical Society, as well as other professional societies including the American College of Physicians, The American Society for Clinical Investigation, the Association of American Physicians, the Infectious Diseases Society of America, The American Association of Immunologists, and the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. He serves on the editorial boards of many scientific journals; as an editor of Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine; and as author, coauthor, or editor of more than 1,200 scientific publications, including several textbooks.
Yeah, he sounds pretty stupid. You call me an idiot and Dr. Faici stupid. I love this. Keep it coming.
Anthony S. Fauci M.D. NIAID Director Biography
He's a politician and you are a naive fool. I didn't say he wasn't also a doctor idiot. Ron Paul is a doctor too.
Like talking to a 3 year old. the subject is Dr. Faici. Everyone knows he is a doctor hence the DR. in the title of his name. You were the one that stated he was a politician. I said he wasn't. It is up to yopu to provide evidence for your assertion. Give your head a shake.

Last edited:

Keep up the Hysteria

Lame ass dodge.
Cut the bullshit. Until the person is cleared after 21 days in isolation, they must be considered a risk.
A risk not worth taking when there are protocols in place to insure the person is not infected nor is he/she likely to transmit the disease to others.

He doesn't understand the difference between someone who is symptomatic and someone who is asymptomatic.

You are listening to a politician, not a doctor. And a epically stupid politician at that.
No, I was listening to Dr Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases and the Nurse in question.

He's a politician idiot. He just happens to also be a doctor (Ron Paul is a doctor too). He's a stupid one to boot.
Dr. Fauci is not a politician.

In 2003, an Institute for Scientific Information study indicated that in the 20-year period from 1983 to 2002, Dr. Fauci was the 13th most-cited scientist among the 2.5 to 3 million authors in all disciplines throughout the world who published articles in scientific journals during that time frame. Dr. Fauci was the world's 10th most-cited HIV/AIDS researcher in the period from 1996 through 2006.

Dr. Fauci has delivered major lectures all over the world and is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards, including the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the National Medal of Science, the George M. Kober Medal of the Association of American Physicians, the Mary Woodard Lasker Award for Public Service, the Albany Medical Center Prize in Medicine and Biomedical Research, the Robert Koch Gold Medal, the Prince Mahidol Award, and 38 honorary doctoral degrees from universities in the United States and abroad.

Dr. Fauci is a member of the National Academy of Sciences, the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, the Institute of Medicine, and the American Philosophical Society, as well as other professional societies including the American College of Physicians, The American Society for Clinical Investigation, the Association of American Physicians, the Infectious Diseases Society of America, The American Association of Immunologists, and the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. He serves on the editorial boards of many scientific journals; as an editor of Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine; and as author, coauthor, or editor of more than 1,200 scientific publications, including several textbooks.
Yeah, he sounds pretty stupid. You call me an idiot and Dr. Faici stupid. I love this. Keep it coming.
Anthony S. Fauci M.D. NIAID Director Biography
He's a politician and you are a naive fool. I didn't say he wasn't also a doctor idiot. Ron Paul is a doctor too.
Like talking to a 3 year old. the subject is Dr. Faici. Everyone knows he is a doctor hence the DR. in nthe title of his name. You were the one that stated he was a politician. I said he wasn't. It is up to yopu to provide evidence for your assertion. Give your head a shake.

You know, your inability to understand plain English isn't my fault.

Keep up the Hysteria
Are you a doctor? Do you have a background in treating diseases? The fact is one of the most prominent doctors in the world is backing her up.

Keep up the hysteria.

Keep up the Hysteria

Lame ass dodge.
The protocol was made by a politician who has no background in treating diseases. People who have made it their life's work to stop the spread of diseases disagree with this protocol.

Keep up the Hysteria

Lame ass dodge.

The sky is falling rightwing club..........:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Idiot liberal who thinks that the more emoticons you put in a post, the more right you are.

The stupid moron who gets his panties in a wad by an emoticon........:D:D:D:D

What are you 12 years old? Go away troll.

Quit trying to act like an adult after you've already shown your immaturity.

You would think that if they are going to quarantine someone they would at least provide adequate facilities. I don't blame the nurse for complaining....I'm sure idiot Christie wouldn't like to be quarantined in the facility they made available for the nurse. He would be the first one to reject his own mandate!

Leave it to conservatives....to come up with half-ass solutions. Like the fear mongers that they are, they can't even calm down long enough to come up with feasible solutions.

The first person to be isolated for 21 days under new rules, she described her treatment a "frenzy of disorganization."

“Tired, hungry and confused,” she was isolated, with people asking her questions “one after another.”

“No one seemed to be in charge. No one would tell me what was going on or what would happen to me."

After several hours her temperature was tested with a forehead scanner, which revealed “fever” that Hickox said was only a result of flushing cheeks after the airport ordeal. Hickox, a graduate of two US universities explained that an oral thermometer would be more accurate, but she was taken to the hospital instead where she will be staying for 21 days.

Hickox wrote she was placed in a tent that “sat outside of the building.” The oral thermometer showed no fever and her preliminary tests for Ebola came back negative.

The nurse’s mother and DWB told the Wall Street Journal that Hickox was being held in an unheated tent with a portable toilet, but no shower.

“The location is an extended care facility inside a building that is part of the hospital,” Dawn Thomas, spokeswoman for the New Jersey Department of Health Thomas said in an email, as cited by Reuters.“We understand that this is an inconvenience but our primary concern is the health of the patient.”

Like a criminal US nurse quarantined upon return from Africa blasts disorganization RT USA

Which is complete irrelevant to the topic of this thread. You want to talk about this, start a thread on it. Does your mommy know you are on the Internet?

I'm just responding to the idiots who are responding to me and changing the topic, but I notice you only pick on me.....biased anyone?

And for your information, idiot, the article/source I posted here is relevant to your OP, unless you meant to say something else but somehow got confused, as usual.

I also overheard that some of these organizations are now encouraging medical personnel to LIE to customs officials as to their whereabouts should they be returning from west Africa.
That's just brilliant.

Well, we all know that public safety is less important than winning elections.

I'm sorry that you didn't understand what was so plain and simple. You said you don't follow Obama.....which means you don't practice what you preach (use common sense.) Instead you follow leaders that don't have any common sense.

That's why it makes no sense, and neither does Obama.

His administration is run like a campaign, not meant to accomplish pressing issues. Merely to make Obama look good. His choice for Ebola Czar is a perfect example. Nominating a fixer instead of an experienced professional with expertise in the field.

Now you are just mouthing talking points. Obama has accomplished a lot....considering the state of affairs the country was in when Obama took over (thanks to Bush), he has managed to accomplish a lot. In spite of the obstinate Republicans in Congress who vote no, to everything he tries to do for Americans, Republicans keep fighting him and making thing worse. Shutting down the government, like idiot Ted Cruz did, costing us taxpayers billions over something that even a junior high school kid would be able to figure out (you can't repeal Obamacare while Obama is President), they've wasted tons of taxpayer money trying to do just that. Millions of people who didn't have health care, now do, but you and other conservatives support your leaders who insist on taking that away, and replacing it with what? They haven't even taken time to try and come up with something they might think is better, their whole goal is just to put the shaft to Americans.
:blahblah:

Talk about mouthing talking-points.

We've been over this nonsense waaay too many times to jump you on every nonsensical point you made, but I don't miss arguing over liberal propaganda. It's such a time waster.:argue:

Nice try at deflection. How many repeals have conservatives in Congress submitted? 43? How many times does it take to realize that the Senate is not going to pass it? How many times does it take for conservatives to realize that if by some rare chance in hell the Senate would pass it, that Obama would veto it? I guess the conservatives in Congress are not even able to figure that out, and you agree with them.....gotcha!:rolleyes:

Quit with the nonsense.

You just admitted that Obama is holding everything up, and Harry Reid is helping him as well.

You just admitted that you like to exaggerate. Obamacare isn't everything.....so try again. Maybe you meant Obama is holding this country up....in that case, please accept my apology, and you are right. Obama is holding this country up, in spite of the negativity that continues to flow from the right.

If you have the Flu, you're able to infect anyone who hasn't gotten the flu shot or those who haven't gotten a shot with your particular strain of flu inoculation. Thirty-thousand plus die each year. About 1/4 million are hospitalized. In this nation only.

That doesn't register with them.....they have been so terrified by the Faux News fear mongering regarding Ebola and how Obama is responsible for the epidemic (in their minds) that they are unable to reason or even think rationally.

I really don't blame the conservatives for thinking about unconventional remedies to unconventional diseases.

True, except when they go out of their way to imprison someone for no reason.

Forum List

Back